Twenty Two

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly missed Amber and wanted to visit her during work. And because I wanted to look at Amber with her ‘cute’ outfit. Okay her outfit isn’t cute, but Amber is.

I was walking to the direction towards the Thrill Love cafe. There were a group of girls outside of the shop.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering why they were just standing there. As I walked closer, I was able to clearly hear their conversation.

“Don’t those girls have any pride?” one of them said, referring to the maids at the café.

“They think they look so cute. Like no, they all just look ridiculous.” Another one of them said.

“Exactly- They’re all just s.”

I normally wouldn’t give a damn when I overhear girls talking about other girls. But I felt myself becoming peeved and angry, because Amber was one of the girls they were happening to be talking about.

"Who the do they think they are?" I quietly said to myself. Amber didn't deserve to be called a . Amber was so much better than those girls who have nothing better to do but talk trash about people they don’t even know.

I wanted to go right up to them and tell them to shut the hell up and to mind their own damn business.

“Let’s go, we shouldn’t waste anymore time here.” A girl said before I could do anything. They then walked away from the café. Right after that, I entered the café to look for Amber.

There were a few times when I suggested to Amber to quit her job in the maid café, but she refused everytime. Why the hell won’t the girl just listen to me?!

While I looked for Amber, I accidentally witnessed Amber’s boss reaching for one of the waitresses’ . I believe his name was Mr. Lau?

The waitress didn’t even seem surprised, she only looked back and smirked at him. The waitress and the boss then ‘coincidentally’ walk in the same direction towards one of the 'Employees-Only' rooms.]

I was now even more convinced that Amber has to quit her job. Her boss may be only a couple of years older than us, but that guy irks me. He’s supposed to be professional while he works but he’s just fooling around. What if he tries something with Amber?

“Sehun!” I snapped my head towards the direction of the voice.

“Amber” I knew I should smile, but I couldn’t find the motivation to. I checked Amber out (I'm her boyfriend, so what?), and boy I was glad that Amber's uniforms were never too revealing.

“What are you doing here?” Amber asked me.

“Are you on break right now, Amber?”

She nodded. “Do you want to talk?”

“Follow me.” I pulled her outside at the back of the café.

“Sehun, is there something wrong?”

“Yes. You need to ing quit this job.” I said out of the blue.

Amber sighed. “We’ve already talked about this before. I can’t, Sehun. You know that.”

“Amber, can’t you just find another job?”

Amber frowned. “It’s not easy finding another job. Especially a job that pays as well as this one.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to find another job eventually!” I exclaimed.

“Can we not talk about this anymore?"

“I just can’t understand you, Amber. Don’t you have pride?” I spewed out of anger. I haven't realized how mean I sounded.

Amber did not answer me.

“There were girls calling the waitresses here s, you know that? They probably aren’t the only people who thinks that way. And I’m a guy, so I know there are a load of erted guys who just want to take look under your skirt!” I exploded.

“I’m going back to work.” Amber stated, turning back to the door.

I pulled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter