Taengsic

Sorry But I Love You

JESSIE:

-Again?
Jessica has acting schedule. She went to changed clothes but once she opened her personal locker, the mountain of letter fell on the floor. Jessica was tired of it sometime but she never reject it because she knew that those letters were from her admirer. Being famous girl in school is like that. she tried hard to reply those letters. except only one letter from secret person because she's no idea who is that.

ON THE STAGE:

-Jessicaaaaaaa………. Yaepoyoooooo!
Jessica stepped on stage. Even it's just practice but crowded went wild because of her. her juniors and seniors keep screaming out of their lung. She took the role as snow white.

-YAhhhhhhhh Oppaaaaaaa! sarang haeeee…..!
When the one who took role as prince came, junior and senior girls went crazy too.

.........

Practice end really smooth.
even there were some mistake but they expected the perfect show that will be coming soon.

-Thank you for everyone that come to support me and I love you as you love me.Thank you to my acting coach and all teachers.  also thank to my friend hara and my little sister, kry that being here today. And hwang miyoung who always support me even she's not there. Anddddd.... The secret guy that never tired of supporting me. I wish you wouldn't be shy anymore and came to meet me now. :) ! i hope to see all of you again.
Jessica took a speak before finish her practice.

-And me too. All of you is my energy. Thank for coming but don't forget to study hard.
Taeyeon who is the prince of the show gave a speech too. He's just new student but he got chose because of his charm.

BACKSTAGE:

-It's for you, jessie.
Taeyeon gave a bunch of roses to jessie who is busy preparing her stuffs.

-What's that for?
Jessica didn't take it and showed her curious sign to tae.

-For your kindness, I just know that this charity was your idea and your family. and thank For your great acting. u always help me when i made mistake. My acting went smooth because of you. so please don't reject my request. take it please.
Taeyeon suddenly knee down in front of jessica. Jessica gave request to the head director to make a show for charity. and Her family supported this idea so much. It's not first time that jung family do like this.

-Yah…. don't do like that. I'll take it for sure.
Jessica was really shock. she looked around and grabbed tae's shoulder to support him to stand up.

-Thank you my princess. and let's go dinner with me now pleaseee.

taeyeon extend his hand for jessica to catch as king and queen.

-yahh... you being chessy again.

Jessica tapped tae's shoulde but didn't ignore tae. Jessica and taeyeon holding hand as couple.

Even just many days but their feeling were growing so fast.

_________________________________________________

YULTI at star buck near their apartment.

-you didn't go to jessie's practice, yul. this is the final one.
Tiffany accidentally met yul.

-No! I might not go to her real show too.
Yuri smiled but not the real one.

-You guy still fighting?
Fany took seat face to yuri.

-Skip this topic, fany. anyway, how about you?
Why you not go too?
Yuri changed topic. he not in mood to talk about jessica.

-as you see, yul! I'm too busy. and I just done my work now.
Tiffany pouted.

-You're so cute.
Yuri smiled and it's real one this time.

-finally, You're happy.
tiffany eyes-smile.

-your eyes-smile is my energy, tiff. Let's go dinner. I'll treat you.

-serious?
fany raised one of her eyesbrow.

-more than sure.


__________________________________

I really want to see taengsic being together these day ! But I'm happy that tae's instragram have jessica now. ;] ! enjoy !!