Him?

Sorry But I Love You

JESSIE'S ROOM:

The Trio lied on the deck chairs of the yard in front of Jess's room. They shared room together today. They all looked at the stars.

"I have a boyfriend now."
Tiffany broke the silent but still focused on the stars and pretend like nothing happen.

"WHAT? (Jess)…….. REALLY? (Kry)"
Jess and Kry jumped out of the deck chair. They sat up and looked at Tiff.

-Yes! Why you both being so serious like that, huh?
Tiffany sat up and struggled.

"It's been so long time since you'd broke up with Siwon. And You didn't give me any sign of new boy come to your life and then you ended up by have BOYFRIEND? who's that guy?"
 Jessica widen her eyes and raised her eyebrows.she's so excited now. The maknae just listened.

"I'd told you already. Don't you remember? My childhood friend? I dun know why and when too but He's just confessed today. " Tiffany explained and smiled shyly.

 

"And you're ok?"

"Yes! Can't help because I also love him. Even not deeply in love but I can say I love."

"uh oh! show me, please."
 Jessica pouted.

"Yah! You're too old to pouted."
Fany smirked.

"Yah…."
Sica knocked fany's head.

"show me the one you'd fell in love first."
Fany smirked again.

"What?"
Honestly, Jessica forgot that she used to tell fany that she fell in love with tae and she even forgot to tell fany that her feeling toward him suddenly disappear without reason.

" This girl."
Tiffany knocked sica's head and krystal giggled.

 

"OMG... Unnie fall in love. Who?."

"ohh... you will see him at school and krystal, you will see him on charity show. It's about a week days from now. "

"Oh yes! I'll be back before it. and Did you really fall in love with him alone, unnie?
Krstal really love to tease sica. She acted so innocent.

"Watch your said, little girl."
Jessica shooted her icy glare again.

"Everyone! listen!"
Fany stopped Jung sister.

"Next tomorrow is my birthday so I'll bring my boyfriend and you, sica ! invite your prince to join please.It's unfair if I have to wait till I back to normal schedule or charity show. And you, Kry! enjoy your paris."
Fany was serious..

"Eishhh…. "
Krystal pouted and lied on the deck chair.

JESSICA'S POV:

"Next tomorrow is my birthday so I'll bring my boyfriend and you, sica ! invite your prince to joint please.It's unfair if I have to wait till I back to normal schedule or charity show. and you, Kry! enjoy your paris."
  Fany was serious now. Should I invite Taeyeon then let's tell Fany about him later? I shouldn't have give him a hope. What if he really love me? I don't wanna break his heart. I have no idea that he really love me or sth but his action show enough that he's flirted me and I've just known that I cannot love him because My heart belongs to another guy already.

"oh Jessie! Tomorrow is swim competition in our university. Don't you know?
Tiffany lied down on deck chair and i did too. We focused on the black sky full of the stars.

"No I didn't know."
I lied. I'd known it. I even know that Yul will be one of competitors too.

"Go cheer for Yul, Jessie."
Tiffany was weird. She came up with nonsense statement.

"Why I have to go?"

"Because you're his energy, unnie."
Krystal butts in.

"Even Krystal's also known. The way he looked at you is kinda special, Jess."
Tiffany was serious now.

"heheeh…..Stop being cheesy everyone. Drama is not fun."
I pretended to giggle and change topic.

"You may really love your prince."
Tiffany and Krystal took deep breath in unison.

"Pity my oppa."
Krystal depressed. He really like Yul.

"Believe unnie, kry! He will find perfect one soon."
Tiffany smirked. I don't know what she mean but seriously, I wanna punch her now.

"You will lose the moon while counting the stars." Tiffany spoke random quote. Even I'm dumb but I can understand. Kry   and Tiff go to sleep and leave me alone here. hmmm... Is he really my moon?

__________________________________________________
 

They will be meet soon. Pray for our flirty prince! ><

I will have had holiday for 3 days in row. I may update faster.