TAENY

Sorry But I Love You

At restaurant: Tiffany's pov:

-your taetae  didn't come, fany?
Sunny prepared the food beside me.

-I don't know. There are millions restaurant in this town so it's impossible that he will come here everyday.
Actually, I also looking for him too but maybe He was busy . He came everyday but I didn't have time to talk with him much. Hmmm... I took a deeply breath.

-There are million restaurant in town but no restaurant that have such as eyes-smile princess like you.

My boss, Sooyoung came from nowhere to tease me. Even he's boss but he never give us a pressure. We just like friend. He such as good guy with warm heart but this good guy not available for me. He belongs to my aegyo friend, sunny. Cute couple.


-stop teasing, boss! He came because its your restaurant.
My face turned to red and hot now.

-but He's never come before.
Anyway, he's just called me. You know what?
Sooyoung never fail at teasing. I'm shy to death now.

-spill out! Stop annoying shikshin!
His naughty girlfriend, sunny annoyed now.

-He asked me to give you a permission today. He said I using you a lot until you had no time for him. And he's phoned you almost millions but no answer.
 Sooyoung crossed his arms.

-ahh... I left it in car.
I tapped my head.

-ok! He will be here in 5 minutes. He want to meet you to death. And I give you permission today. Only today.
Sooyoung smile widely.

-but.....--
I want to go so much but is it good to skip work just to Hang out like that.

-but what, fanny. You go or I'll go.
Sunny crossed her arms.

-Em hemm...

 sooyoung pretended to clear his throat. lOl Jealous attacked.

-okay okay! I count on you today.
I tapped sooyoung and sunny's shoulder. and I'm going to change my uniform.



-oh my god. There are 33 missed call and 3 sms from taetae.

from my taetae: hello  little girl! Lets meet up today. Oppa miss you. You too busy these day. ;(
From my taetae: Did your tall boss banned you from using phone? Or he using you to much till no space to do something else? Tell me and I'll kill him. ><

From my taetae:
You may really busy. @@
I called sooyoung already and I hope you're not going to reject me. I have something to tell you.

To my taetae:
My boss told me already. And he always being nice to me. And I'm wait for you at restaurant, taetae!
I replied him back. Im feeling hot again. What's wrong with me? I'm about to fly when I saw everything related to him.

TAE'S POV:

-From my little girl:
My boss told me already. And he always being nice to me. And I'm wait for you at restaurant, taetae!


I'm on the way to sooyoung restaurant now. I really need help from Tiffany.First, I choose Jessica but she's rejected me because she was busy tomorrow. And I didn't force her. I don't know why but I felt like Tiffany fit to take the role as my girlfriend than sica.I felt we matched well. And I felt this little girl's known me better than sica.
Or maybe she's more mature so she will understand situation better than sica. Or because I have special feeling on her more. Ahhh.... I don't know why. I swear I don't wanna be player anymore. I'm really sure on Jessica but everything mess up when I've met little miyoung again.

-Hello fany fany Tiffany !
Im on my big motor R6 and smiled and  fany who is walking to me now.

-ahhh...so cool, taetae.
Tiffany shooted her eyes-smiled to me and I was like die in a second.

-and you like it? Lets go !
We're going to random place now. Actually, I should have go to restaurant but I like this moment. I want it be like this forever. Fang back hugged me not really tight but enough for me to warm her embrace.

I speed up and she hugged me a little bit tighter. Heheheeh....


-you prefer Korean or Western?
Finally, we arrived  one of the most expensive restaurant in town.
But Tiffany looked not really comfortable. She might never come place like that before.

Tiffany's pov:

Taeyeon bring me to the expensive restaurant. I feel a bit awkward because this one belongs to my ex-bf, Nickhun . We're friend now but I just feel not good if we've met again.

-What's do you want, fang-ah?
Taeyeon opened the menu now.

-Anything is ok.

-so…. I wi~…. Oh my god.
Suddently, the waitress accidentally slipped and pure the water on tae. Thank god, it's not hot.

-Are you ok?
I took out tissue for him.

-Sorry Sorry! I'm really sorry!
The waitress kept bowing and apologise. I've known her feeling because I'm waitress too.

-Nothing nothing. It's just accident.
Taeyeon stood up and smiled to that waitress. such as gentle man. If he were Nickhun, The at waitress will be kicked out or in real trouble for sure. my tae tae just way so gentle. :)

-Give me a minute. I gotta go toilet.
Taeyeon didn't angry and kept smiling to me. I just smiled back.

-It's ok. You can go. It's just accident.
I turned to talk to the waitress that seem so pale.

-Thank you, madam! your husband is way so kind. It rarely to find handsome guy with kindness like that.
That girl bowed again then left. Hunsband? what….? Did we look really like wife and husband? I didn't know why. I smiled without reason. I like what she said.

…………………………….

-Ah Taeyeon-ahhhhh!!
OMG!! We're eating and talking now but suddenly, The y girl, really y and she dressed up like she is the star.She came from nowhere and hugged tae's neck. I'm on fire now.

-Ah Hyu~naaaa!
Taeyeon was shocked and jaw dropped now. Is she his gf? No, I wish No! I widened eyes now.

-You can't do like that.
Jessica released her arms from him. and sat down.

-Why I can't since We used to do more than this?
That hyuna sat beside Tae.

-Because before is before and now is now.
Taeyeon was so serious now. where is my dorky tae but that girl deserved it.

-Before and now nothing different, son?
What's wrong again? The lady about 50 years old came to join now.

-Umma!
Taeyeon stood up and bowed. No need to introduce. She must be tae's mom.  

-Anngonghaseyo!
I bowed 90degree now but tae's umma didn't respond and looked at me. It's not look. kind like glare.

-You told me that you're busy?
Mrs Kim took a seat beside tae and hyuna beside her.

-Yes mom! because I have dating now.
Tae was so serious now. he didn't look at his mom but looked at me with his puppy eyes.

-I though you've understood me.
His mom glared at me again. I'm s confused now but I smiled awkwardly.

-Mommy! I thugh you've kept promise.
Taeyeon raised his voice a bit and looked straight to his mom.

-Who the hell are you?
Yahhh… this girl is real . How she glared at me and suddenly came with those words.

-You have no right to ask her like that, hyuna?
Taeyeon grabbed my hand that currently on table now. It's warm. His mom and hyuna looked at our arms crossed.

-I gave you 6 months already, kim taeyeon. So now you have to marry hyuna and stop being player.
I didn't get what they're talking about but the words MARRY scare me to death. He has to marry. No No!

-Girl! you should have accept that taeyeon oppa never fail being player so stop being his princess because his real princess is in front of you now. the girl with everything, knowledge, beauty,rich and can being his good wife.
    She has no shamed. Everything? Tskkkk….! That's sentence belongs to me .

   -I've quitted my flirty side once I've met her. And I said it again. The girl beside me right now is Tiffany Hwang. She may have nothing like knowledge or money compare to you but she has pure heart that I can't live without.  
 I looked at him because I'm so so confused. i'm about to asked but he crossed his right fingers with mine and wrapped his right hand around my waist.

  -This is what you wanna tell me, tae?
His eyes showed me his love and I can feel him now. It's so fast that he confess now. I'm not deeply in love with him but i also can't deny that I love him too.

 TAEYEON'S POV:

-Yes! This is what I wanna tell you. Be mine please?
  Actually, today I wanna asked tiff to took the role as a couple with me and I'll bring her to meet my mom tomorrow but situation was so unexpectable. I wish she understood situation but I guess she no. I'll explain later.

-Are you sure?
  Tiffany is full of emotion now. Is she love me for real? Fany-ahhh, I also have special feel for you but I'm flirty tae. Sometime, I can't divide what is crush, what is love and what is real love? I dun wanna hurt. I'm complicated with Jessica and plus my mom never give me freedom and plus Hyuna won't let me go easily.

-For sure. I've known you for such as long time and I don't know when and why I'm in love with you but I'm serious.
  Everything I've said is truth from my heart and My mom and hyuna looked at me now.  Tiffany's speechless.
She's teary. I can see how much she love me now. Sorry fany! I afraid I will hurt you someday. ):

-Em hemm…. stop your drama soon. You're not official with her now. Being daughter in law of Kim is not an easy. You have to be perfect. Where you come from? I mean about your family.
    My mom interrupted my taeny moment. My mom always want Hyuna to be daughter in law because she good at acting nice but actually, I'm the one being with her. I've known she's not. plus she's bad in study but she never fail of lie. plus her mom is good friend of my mom.

-I didn't have parents. My parents passed away when I was 7 years old. I love with my god-parents nowadays. I'm in Ph.D of Business of SM university. I got scholarship 6 years in row.
  I've never known about tiffany's study life. We're in same university. We have to talk about it, later. Hyuna jaw dropped now.

ring* ring* ring*

-Excuse me!
Tiffany about to leave for her phone.

-Talk here.
My mom insisted fany to stay here. fany nodded awkwardly.

-Yes ! Kry……. What?….. Ok ! unnie will go now.
Tiffany was in trouble. her expression changed so fast.

-Are you ok?
I'm worried.

-Yes! It's ok. It's about family problem. I gotta go now.

-I'll go with you.

-No No! Tae ! I can go by taxi. I'll be fine. Don't worry. And Thank you about today.
Tiffany grabbed my hand.

-I have to go now.
Tiffany stood up and bowed to my mom. She's in rush now.

-Taeyeon!! Even you choose her. It's not mean I'll agree.
My mom didn't end up easily. Oh my freedom life, where are you?  I took deep breath and hung my head low.
_____________________________________

Vote Describe Comment please! You guy too silent ):