JETI

Sorry But I Love You

JETI:

-Tiff!
Jessica laid down on the couch and suddenly got up when she saw tiff backed from work. She felt guilty that she ignored tiff and being senseless.

-Ah Jess! you're hungry, aren't you? I'll cook for you now.
but tiff didn't mad at her and she even forgot about it all. she put her bag on table and walked to kitchen.

-Tiff. I'm sorry. I really mean it.
Jessica back hug tiff and laid her head on tiff's back.

-YAAA….
Tiffany faced Jessica.

-Where is my ice princess?
Tiffany wiped jessica's tear that dropped uncontrolly .

-………….
jessica lower her head and keep sobbing.

-Look at me, jessie.
Tiffany wrapped jessica's face into her palms.

-so-sorry,tiff !
Jessica hugged tiff's waist really tightly this time.

-I didn't mad u, jess! And it's not big deal. Stop crying or you want me to cry along with you.
Tiffany patted jessica's back in motion. Even jessica older than tiffany but tiffany way more mature than jess because go through a lot of situations that jess'd never felt it.

…………………………………………………..

-You still fighting with yul?
Jeti had dinner in their modern dinning room and they faced each other now.

-Still and it's getting worse now since I just shouted at him last morning.
Jessica shrugged and showed weak smile.

-Jessie! don't be too cool to him. He always being nice to you.
Tiffany's so grave.

-you in his side now?
Jessica turned to ice princess face.

-It's not about in his side or your side. But I just said what i saw.
Tiffany also turned to seriousTIFF too.



-Yes! It's my mistake, okay.? That's why I wanna make it up but you know, last morning. I tried to approach him just to say sorry but he ignored me. he didn't respond me and he even told his friends that he never know me.
Jessica stopped eating but explaining now.

FLASH BACK:

-Yul Yul YUL
Jessica went to TaeYul class room and waited outside  but she met taeyeon first so they was talking random things but when yuri came and saw jessica. He escaped real fast and didn't bother to respond even jessica called him many time.

……………………….

AT CAFETERIA:

-JESSIE
Taeyeon waved to Jessica. Jesscai walked straigh to TaeYul

-I gotta go. I've something to do.
Yuri suddenly left and her expression so black.

-We need to talk.
Jessica was expressionless. and now she stood face to yul. taeyeon was sulked because he'd known nothing.

-Nothing to talk. because I'd never know you.
Yuri shoot his rare cool eyes to jessica.

-……….
Jessica was jaw dropped. She didn't believe what she heard.  her body was numb. She looked at yul who keep walking away till he's disappear from her sight. She'd never felt hurt this way. 3

 END FLASHBACK.


-Serious like that?
Tiffany jaw dropped.

-………….
Jessica nodded and she was sullen now.

__________________________________________________

This is what we called bestfriend and sister. They always forget and forgive. And OHMYFANY, This is JETI. do you like it? ;) !

Thank you that keep supporting me. Thank for subscribe and Thank for comments. And silent readers, give me some reaction please :D !!   And again forgive for my poor english.