Make up 2

Sorry But I Love You

At the charity:
Jessica dress up as a Snow White. She looks damn like a real princess. But her expression not really well.

-Jessie! 
Tiffany's done her make up and dress up. She with a white short dress and tie her hair up. She looks like a doll.

-ah you're so cute, girl.
Jessica try to cheer up and hide her earlier expression. 

-Appa ask you to go out. They need to introduce us to their friends.

-tell them, I'm busy. I need to talk with the Boa unnie about actor. They didn't confirm me whether they can find the actor or not. 
 Jessica do annoying face now.

-I find already. don't annoying about it too much.
Taeyeon come from nowhere trying to tease Jessica.

-You're going to take a prince role with me again?
Jessica teased back.

-I will if Tiffany replace you.hahaha... 
Taeyeon laugh.

-Yah!
Tiffany shouted to tae as she pinch on his arm.

-sorry sorry, babe! Ehhemmm *clear throat* actually, I will take a role if my handsome face not got ruined by bastard last night. But don't worry, Boa said she find a actor already. So you just try your best to take care your own role. Don't worry much. Everything will come naturally.
Taeyeon act like a really obedient husband. He stop teasing and take everything serious now.

-Get along well after the all night long huh?
Jessica didn't care about actor now but she looks at taeny like a police look at suspect. She really good at teasing with cold expression. It makes taeny freeze in spot.

 

______________________

Flashback:

Morning : 

Taeyeon's Pov:

I slowly open my eyes but my head is so heavy. I feel like I'm going to fall right down. I'm panic, I didn't know what was going on? I just feel hurt on my face. 

-miyoung.
God bless me. Am I dreaming? I turn to my another side, I saw an angel sleep beside me as she put one of her hand on my chest. I rubbed my eyes rapidly.

-Tae.
My angel just open her half eyes. She try to adjust with sunshine from the window. She looks so cute but am I dreaming?

-Are you okay now?
Tiffany caress my face. I didn't know what happen yesterday but I just know that now I'm not dreaming but my dream is alive.

-Don't leave me. I can explain everything. And I swear I'm not player anymore. I love only you. I swear to god.
I hold her hand and looks straight into her beautiful eyes. I try to explain as fast as possible. I afraid I will be late again.

-I will never leave you again, tae! Jessica explain me everything. so I didn't need words from you. I just need you to take care of me in our entire life, no matter what happen.
Tiffany kissed me. I'm flying high now. I cant feel my body. I didn't know what sunddenly happen to her but I'm in heaven with her words now. I will forever do everything for her.


- I Love you, My angel.
I kissed her forehead as I smiled.

-I love you too, my taetae. but now go to take shower and prepare to go to the charity together.
 
-what If I take shower then we will do something else later?
  I teased my miyoung.

-yahhh! Byuntaeyeon!
Tiffany's shy. She pinched me. 

______________________

The show start:

Jess's Pov:

I still didn't know who is going to be my partner. Now it's time so they force me to take my role and ask me to stop worry. How come I'm not worry? What if no actor? Hmmm..... I can't do anything now. Only one way is try my best to take my role.

Everyone enjoy my show so much. My parents smiled in sync. I love the way they proud of me.

This is the time that the 7 dwarfs found out that Snow White, lying still and lifeless. They try their best to bring her Around but no use. I found out that this scene is the hardest for me because I stay still, close my eyes, and waiting for the prince and I didn't know who the h*ll is the prince. I try to listen his voice but I didn't hear anything. Suddenly, I feel one figure approach me. Ohmygod!! I wish I could open my eyes now.he hold my hand and caress it. Yeah! Damn god!! Boa unnie didn't tell that he can't kiss me?? I mean why he peek on my lip for real. My yul not yet touch it, how dare you. I can't Stand anymore. So I opened my eyes but...... @@

-Yul!
I saw yuri smiled sweetly to me. 

-my princess finally wake up after waiting for me 24 hours.
 Yuri didn't follow the script but his own words is sweeter than the script and it hit my heart.

-yul!
I'm speechless. I'm shocked. I can't hold my feeling so I hugged his neck and kiss him on lip deeply but not so long.

-I though you leave me.
I hugged her neck tightly again and  hide my face in his crook as I tear of joy.

-you think I have heart to do that. Only one thing that can separate me from you is kill me. I can't live without you.
  Yuri, why you so perfect to me like that? If its not on stage, I swear I will kiss you to death. 
The audiences clapped their hand so loud. It makes me and my prince so shy but yeah! I kiss him on lip and cheek again. Yul's face is turn to red. he was so cute. anyway,I saw Krystal hi5 with amber. And I saw mrs.Kwon and taeyeon show tumb up to Kwon. I'm more than sure that this is their plan. But I didn't care much. What I Care now is take off from the stage and have private time with my seobang.

_______________
Yul's Pov:

-Yul.
I kissed on her lip. This is the 3rd time i kissed her. 1st when she sleep. 2nd when she faint. ( you might didnt noticed, reader.) Everything was just my plan. I'm not prankster for nothing. Actually, I really wanna leave. But I change plan in the last second because my heart didn't allow me to leave her. Jessica was shocked. I'm not sure whether my plan gonna succeed or I'll get slapped instead.

-I though you leave me.
 She hugged me and cry. I make her cry again but this time, her embrace make my heart Beat fast like gonna explore soon.

-you think I have heart to do that. Only one thing that can separate me from you is kill me. I can't live without you."
I still can't believe that I can kiss the girl that I love more than My life again now. I though I never have this chance. But I just cant believe myself that she Kissed me on lip and cheek.this is my first kiss. @@....  I'm shiver all over my body. My face was reddened. I felt so hot and my body so light, it was like it will be flight when Jessica kiss me.  I never expect that she will do this but I'm in heaven now.

Mom, krystal,amber,taeyeon are My supporter. They motivate me and I can reach My dream because of them too.

Flashback:
At airport :
Yuri's Pov:

I'm looking around many time, expect that Jessica will come but I didn't see  even her shadow.

-it's time. *took deep breath*. I'm going, umma!
 I didn't cry but just sad. I hugged my mom.

-I'm going. Take care umma for me. Ok?
I hugged my brother.

-okay hyung. Take care!
I try to smiled and leave but my step was heavy and the more I walked, the more is heavy. Until, I almost reach gate. I feel like my heart is gonna stop working if I keep walking. My legs were trembling. I was like the robot that stay still didn't even move an inch but my mind was complicated.
My mind keep asking me whether " are you sure that you can live without her? Are you sure that you will give u? 

-Umma! Amber!
I finally turn back and run to my family. 

-......
They didn't say but just smiled like they sure this scense must happen.

-You choose the right choice, son!
My mom hold my hands.

-you know ?
I do curious face to her.

-You are my son. I raised you by myself so I know you're gentle enough and I know you love that girl so much so you won't give up like that. I didn't do anything because I want you to give yourself  a space to think what you really need. And what is your weak point? and what you should do to make your dream come true? I believe in true love. And I believe in my son.
  I hugged my mom. 

-Hyung! Jessica unnie!
 Amber told me. My brother eyes was so fast. Jessica so far and I guess she didn't see me. I suddenly came up with a prank plan. I also wanna know how much she love me and how much I mean to her. People will know the real value of thing they love when they lose so I wanna test her love for me too.

-umma and amber, my fate is on you. Pretend like I'd gone. And I'll tell you a plan later.

.......................

I hide and look from the far. My heart went to weak when I saw Jessica's expression. I never see this expression before. She was deeply sad. And unbelievable thing is she suddenly faint.

We bring her to our mansion. I worried about her. I sat beside her. I hold her hand and kissed her softly but she opened her eyes slowly so I suddenly escape. Thank god! My mom is like genius. She solved problem on time. she can troll Jessica. well done, umma!

About the plane ticket was Taeyeon's help. He didn't sell the ticket to Jessica by do fake information. Krystal and amber are the spy, they give me every movement of Jessica. I even stalk when Jeti went to night club. My plan almost fail because I can't stand seeing Jessica dancing with hot outfit like that and all those guys look at her like gonna eat her alive but thank to Tiffany and body guard that protect her. And feel so sorry to Taeyeon, I didn't even know he was here too. And I can't help him. and the final plan is I took a role as you guy see now.
______________________

Tomorrow is gonna be taeny chapter! <3