First day in university.

Sorry But I Love You

At Jeti's apartment :


-Jessssssss.....
Tiffany shout out of her lung when she saw Jessica not even get up from bed Since she already done.

-yahhhhhh.....
Jessica shout back and almost jump out of her bed.

-Today is the first day of university. I swear we cannot late.
Tiffany turn up her tune and glare at half awake buddy.

-ohmygod Tiff. 5 minutes more, sweetheart.
Jessica lay down on the bed again.

-no sweetheart no no double NO.
Tiffany push Jessica shoulder softly but jess didn't move even an inch.

-OK then. I'll walk to university and I leave car for you.
Tiffany pretend to be sad and about to leave room.

-ahhh yah! Okay okay. I get up now.
Jess walk straight to the bathroom. didn't bother to look at tiff.

-I know you have no heart to see your only one godness BFF walk to university.
Tiffany shout out of bathroom and smile dorkily.

Tiffany and Jessica live in same apartment where not really far from their university. They just back home twice a month. They even shared same car too so they have to go anywhere together. otherwise, one of them will be take bus or train for sure.


JETIYUL :


-good morning yul.
Tiffany greet once she opened the door and saw her neighbor opened his door too.


-good morning queen of eyes-smile.
yul greet back but his eyes keep on Jessica who walks pass Him and didn't even say a single of words.

-Hey! Prince violence.
Yul shout to Jessica who stand in front of elevator.

-Who are you to called me, prince violence?
Jessica shoot her icy glare to yul.

-Jessie ! He's just joking. Let's go!
Tiffany walked to Jessica. And supposed to stop the war because yulsic just like Tom and jerry. Fany never in peace when they both met.

-We have to go now yul. Have a nice day!
Tiffany push Jessica into elevator because she so tired of being referee.

ON THE WAY:

-yahhh... Our university is just 1km from here. Why you drive so damn fast like that?
Tiffany stuck in her seat and so scare because Jessica drive really fast.

-yeah! Because I have to win.
Jessica keep her eyes on the road and keep speeding up.

-A men! God bless them both!
Tiffany murmured when she just released that yul's car try to race with Jessica. And yes! They're racing now.


This is YulSic car. LOL :D

 

AT UNIVERSITY:

-why are you so pale?
Jessica looked at stay still Tiffany.

-you're really something.
Tiffany said without looking At Jessica then she walked direct to their most expensive university in town.

-you're loser!
Jessica get out of her orange Lamborghini and stuck out her tongue and show thumb down to yul who just get out of his really modern Porche.


TIFFANY:

Tiffany really still scare with Jessica stupid driving and she go to find class alone because she know Jessica not end up with yul just like that so she doesn't wanna be in middle of that two enemy.

-ah sorry sorry!!
Tiffany busy to find class and suddenly, she hits to someone. Her book drop on the floor so she try to pick it up but not forget to sorry.

-I'm should be the one who sorry.
That guy help Tiffany pick her book up.

-Are you okay?
Tiffany wave her hand in front of the handsome boy who wear uniform very neatly because seem like his soul fly away from his body while he saw fany's face.

-uh oh... I'm o-ok.
Handsome guy answer awkwardly.
And give book to fany.

-thank you! And sorry again.
Tiffany shoot her eyes-smile to that guy and leave him alone because seem like he is in daydream once he saw killer eyes-smile of Tiffany.

-Mind to tell your name?
Once that guy gather her soul back. He suddenly turn and asked Tiffany who just few step far from Him.

-……...
Tiffany just turn and smile then keep walking straight to her class.

-I'm taeyeon. Kim taeyeon.
Taeyeon try to shout and hope Tiffany hear it.

*what a beautiful eyes-smile*.
Taeyeon though and smile alone.

______________________

Hello! I decide to update two chapter today and If i have time.