Real Love is HURT

Sorry But I Love You

"Yes or No?"  Tiffany was so confused.

"Yes. He's new student in our university. really new one that's why he didn't know me."
Jessica smirked and walked to table. Jessica saved tae this time not because of him but because she care about Fany's heart.


"Ah… TaeTae, really? I'm also student in SM. Tomorrow I'll change to my normal schedule so we will meet." Tiffany was really excited. Tae smiled awkwardly. He never though that the worst coincidence would happen on him.

"Yes! We will meet everyday." Taeyeon beamed.

...............................................................

JESSIE'S POV:

"Hello everyone!"
The black pearl really have no manner. He opened the door without knock.


"ahhhhh! tae~ emmm….."
Yuri pointed to taeyeon who obviously pale now.

"I will go to buy ice-cream with yul now."
I putted my left palm on yul's mouth and I crossed my right arm with his arm and brought  Him out of room. He almost kill the situation that I tried hard to save.

"yahhh... What's wrong?"

Yul asked me when I released my palm and my arm from him. And we are out of room now.

"Let's talk in car." I went in the elevator and yul followed.

-In short, Taeyeon is fany's boyfriend.
I summarized it. I'm so Tired of explain.

"WHAT?"
Yuri was shocked and widen his eyes.

"I'm also shocked. I also don't know how the story goes. But what you have to do now is pretend that you don't know taeyeon. Because I used to tell fany that friend of yours flirt me so save her heart."
 I looked straight to his eyes. He's full of sorrow. Me too. Im worry that tae will break fany's heart in someday. and about yul, Is he sad because fany love tae ?

YURI'S POV:

""I'm also shocked. I also don't know how the story goes. But what you have to do now is pretend that you don't know taeyeon. Because I used to tell fany that friend of yours flirt me so save her heart."
I met Jessica's eyes. It's show enough that she's sad. She must be really hurt that Tae  love fany. I have to give that jerk a lesson. How come he break her heart but about Fany?   Hmmm........

"Whatever If you happy to do that, I'll follow you."
I started the engine then drive to the nearest Mart. I swear, I won't forgive you,Kim Taeyeon. I though you're changed but I'm wrong.

____________

TAENY:

"Ppany-ah! I love you."
Fany prepared the food and Taeyeon back hugged her.

"I love you too. My taetae."
Fany turned to tae. wrapped her arms around his neck and  pecked on his lip.

"More than everything."
Tae rested his head on fany's neck and mumbled.

"What's wrong, baby?"
Fany wrapped her palms on tae's face.

"Nothing nothing. I just love you so much."
Taeyeon smiled and lean in. He knew what fany wanted based from her gaze.He kissed fany slowly yet passionately.


"I'm back."
Yulsic backed with alot of ice cream.taeyeon pulled fany away but yulsic still caught them.

"Annyoenghaseyo. I'm yuri. You must be Tiffany's boyfriend."
Yuri bowed and pretended he didn't know tae and like he didn't see anything.

"Annyoenghaseyo. I'm Kim taeyeon."
Taeyeon took a deep breath .he understood the situation and he bowed back.

"Everyone come and have dinner. "
Tiffany took ice cream from Jessica then kept it in refrigerator.

"Jerk."
Jessica mumbled. Yuri sat next to Jessica and faced to tae. He stared at tae like he gonna kill tae real soon.

"Let's eat ."
Tiffany backed and situation started  turn to bright.

The professional yulsic really good at acting. Tiffany was really clueless. And Tae hold the awkwardness well. Everything goes well.

"Yul, why your friend didn't come huh?"
Tiffany started with random question. Taeyeon stopped eating and widen his eyes.

"Huh?...."
Yuri was confused.

"Ouch....!
Jessica pinched yul.

"Oh... Umm... He's busy. Really busy."
Yul beamed and scratched his neck.

"He will go America tomorrow."
Jessica lied. Yuri and tae looked at pro Jess.

"Daebak."
Yuri mumbled.

"I should have met him."
Tiffany pouted. She's so innocent.

"You will meet him real soon."
Yuri stared at taeyeon but tae avoid yul's stare.

"His name just like you, taeyeon"
Yuri scared Tae again.

"Ah really? What's his name Jess?"
Tiff beamed to Jess.

"Kim Taengoo."
Jessica's flexibility was fast now.

"Hahahahahahah....."
Yuri burst into laugh. Taeyeon tried hard to hide his laugh.

"Ohmygod....his name really dorky."
Tiffany's so clueless and Jessica pinched yul again.


"Ah anyway, Tiff, this is for you."
Jessica gave pink small box to tiff just to stop awkward moment.


"It's awesome babe."
  Tiffany gave Jessie a kiss on her cheek when she opened the box and revealed a really nice watch with diamond around.

"Happy Birthday Fany."
Yuri handed a box to tiff too. But he smiled awkwardly.

"Ohmygod! You  guy really have same mind."
 Yul bought same watch as Jessie but just different color.

"Eishh.....stop copy me."
Jessica smirked.

"Yahh.... It's coincidence. "
Yul rolled his eyes. Jessica did too.

 


"It's for you, miyoung. Take it one."
Taeyeon opened a red box and revealed a lock and key couple necklace.

"Oh it's really beautiful. .... Umm ill take the lock. So only you that can open my heart."
Tiffany obviously happy and surprised.

"Let me put it on you."
When taeyeon putted it on her necklace. She looked straight to his eyes and their eyes met. It's really pure love ever.
Yulsic left table and went to kitchen just to brought a cake and gave the love bird a private time.


"Thank you, Tae"
Tiffany hugged Tae's neck really tight and pecked his lip. And Tae caress her cheek.

" I love you, miyoung-ah"

"I love you too."
They kissed again but just simple one.

...................................

"Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to miyoung! Happy birthday eyes-queen." Yulsic came with a pink cake. Taeyeon clapped and Fany crossed her fingers ,closed her gasp and prayed.

"Done.......awwwww!
Tiffany Just opened her eyes. Jessica threw the cake into Fany's face. Violent princess never die. LOL

"Whahahah...Happy birthday, girl."
Jessica bursted into laugh.  

"Yah..."
Fany spread the cake on Jess, Yul and Tae

The cake war started. This is the moment that they play along without awkwardness.

___________________


Fany's birthday went smooth. Nothing special but it's meaningful for her. Her god-parents and Krystal also message to wish for her birthday. Even her parents pass away but she didn't feel lonely at all. She has her beloved Jung family, good friend, yul and only one boyfriend ,taeyeon.


Yulsic cleaned the dishes and Taeyeon backed home so Tiffany accompany him to parking lot.

PARKING LOT:

"Miyoung-ah ! I love you."
Taeyeon Hugged Tiffany really tight.

"I know I know and I love you too."
Tiffany patted tae's back.
Tae wanna explain but his tongue was stuck. he doesn't know how to start and he's afraid of losing Fany.

"Remember! I will always love you."
Tae hugged Fany really tight and rest his head on her neck again. He never feel like this before. He really afraid of losing Fany. He's hurt when he imagine Tiffany leave him. And He even hurt when he imagine Fany cry because of him.

"Tell me, tae! What's wrong? You seem weird today."
Fany pulled Tae away to face her.

"Please Fany please! Let me hug you Like this any longer."
Taeyeon wrapped his arms around fanys waist and lean in again.

"About your mom?"
Tiffany hugged back.

"....."
Taeyeon nodded. He also afraid that Fany can't deal with his mom.

" no matter what happen, as long as you with me. I will always happy." Tiffany smiled.

" See you tomorrow my girl."
Taeyeon pecked on fany's lip and went into his car but still kept his eyes on Tiff.
 
__________________


Yulsic:

"Clean it properly."
Jessica commanded yul to clean the dishes and she cleaned the floor.

"What you gonna do then?"
Yul asked.

"I'll clean the kitchen."
Jessica kept focus on the floor.

"Yah!! I asked about Tae."
Yuri rolled his eyes.

"............"  Jessica shrugged.

" you have to do something Jess."
Yul turned to sica.

"Let he tell Fany by himself. I though he will have good explanation for Her. " Jessica took deep breath.

"Taeyeon always good at explain but who know whether its true or not. He used to promise me not to hurt you but he's still jerk." Yul spilled the scret out accidentally.

"What~ what you said?" Jessica approached yul.

"Emmm errr...."
Yul stepped back and he felt guilty.

"You give him a chance to flirt me, to get my heart?" Jessica was teary but still kept her cool glare.

"Sica! I'm sorry. I didn't know that he will break promise like that."
Yul hold sica hand.

"Don't touch me." Sica pulled his hand away.

"I didn't hurt because of him, Yul. But I hurt because of you. Will you happy if I and him be an item?" Jessica asked with tear rolled down from her eyes.

".........." Yuri avoid sica's stare. He didn't know how to answer.

"I never know that you just treat me like a stuff that you can transfer to whoever you want." Jessica burst into cry.

" Sica! I'm sorry."  Yuri kneel down. He wanna say he love her too much thats why He just want her happy with someone she love. But situation too dark to say all those words.

"No yul ! No! I hate you. Get out of here." Jessica stepped back and pointed to the door.

"I though you also love him and I have no idea that he will hurt you." Yuri still kneel down.

"I've told you already, yul. He didn't hurt me but you." Jessica turned her back to yul.

".............." Yuri was confused.

"I beg you, please get out of here and if possible don't appear in front of me again." This statement hurt yuri so much and it's hurt herself too.

"I'm sorry and I really do." Yuri left the room.

____________________

Jessie chatroom:

All the time, Jessie depressed and she has no one to shared. She always go to her chat room and chat with her mysterious guy.

Jessie: I'm hurt.

Forever_Jessie : what's up what's up? ;(

Jessie: How you feel when someone treat you like a stuff?

Forever_Jessie: It's depend on who they are?

Jessie: The important one.

Forever_Jessie: It's must be really hurt.

Jessie: yes I'm hurt. Really hurt.

Forever_Jessie: Did he tell you reason?

Jessie: No! I don't need it.Everything is excuse for me now. I'm so disappointed on him.

Forever_Jessie: Give him a chance.

Jessie: No, I won't.

Forever_Jessie: ok ok. at least, you have me. I will always love you.

Jessie: at least, you better than him because you never hurt me. I wanna meet you now.

Forever_Jessie: I can feel your hurt. :'(

Jessie: I though he love me but he never.

Forever_Jessie: why you know?  And did you love him?

Jessie: I don't know I really don't about myself. I just know that I'm hurt now >< ! I swear I will hate him like forever.

Forever_Jessie: Don't hurt yourself, my princess. Follow your heart. I used to think like you. Force myself to hate someone I love. Force myself to distance from her but Finally, I got nothing but HURT. 3



Jessica's spent about 2 hours with her mysterious boy and finally, she felt better as normal. He always make her happy no matter what.
...........................,.........

Ahhh..... Finally, Jessica save Tae. But There's no secret in the world. Just now and later but not forever. So Real love have to be hurt. And There are alot of problems that Tae has to clear tomorrow at university.

And Who is mysterious guy? Yul is also in trouble now.