We're sister!

Sorry But I Love You

END FLASH BACK

-Miyoung! tell me, Those es fighting with you again.
Jessica pulled tiffany a bit to made fany face her.

-………………
Tiffany shaked her head and keep sobbing.

-I've known you well, miyoung. you never being like that unless somebody mentioned about your parents. They will know what will they get when they hurt you.

Jessica is right. Even tiff didn't have parents but she never weak and always be stronge. She can be nice or whatever depend on what another people treat her. But her weak point is her past. When somebody hurt her by talking about her parents. she went to weak and don't know how to fight those es back.

-If you love me, please don't. I don't want appa blame you and locked you in room again, jess. I know you love, you care but Jessie, I beg you.

(It's not first time that eunji fighting with Jeti. They were separated to different building. And Jessica was locked in the room by his dad because she slapped eunjung first plus she being rude to Mr ham who is eunjung's father. Mr jung volunteer to punish jessica by himself so he locked jessica in room for a week. He's not kind of strict but he just do the right thing to make Jessica more mature and learn how to control her anger more.)

-Ok Ok! but stop crying. I have something for you.
Jessica gave the latest Channel bag to Tiff.

-Ohmygod! Don't joke around, jess.
Tiffany just like a kids that stop crying whenever they saw candy.

-Yes! I just back from shopping with krystal. and I saw You too busy nowadays. first, I though I will ask for payment back but now i give you for free. because i'll crazy if you keep crying like that.
Jessica's teasing tiff.

-Mwahhhh… Thank huni! no one better than you.
Tiffany kissed jessie's cheek and they huged each other tightly.

-Hahhahah…. you're cheesy.  ohh anyway… I got good news for you. guess what?
Jessica evil smiled. She's teasing fany now.

-Yahh…. stop being annoying. spill out!
Tiffany forced.

-Eishhh.... Daddy told me that your PINK LAMBORGINI  is here in our garage. Yeeee….Go take it tomorow, Girl.
Jessica knocked tiff's head a bit and raised her voice to surprise tiff but seem tiff didn't play along.

 

 

                                                                (Tiffany's perperty.)


-Why?
Jessica was innocent that tiffany didn't even smile. actually, she was like going to die when she heard a word PINK.

-One car is enough. And I'll be back to normal schedule soon.
Tiffany explained. She don't like to show off that she's rich. and Jessica too. but Jessica is way so immature so she just need modern stuffs and everything new. plus She is the most famous student in school so everything have to be perfect.

-But We will graduated soon. Like just 2 more weeks. so daddy give it to you as gift, Tiff.
and he will change my car too.  

Jessica insisted.


-But Simple one is enough, Jessie. I'll talk with appa.
Tiffany took her phone attempt to make a call.

  -But you always reject to take the car, Tiff.  WHY? We are the daughters of the largest automotive company in seoul so how come we ride a simple one? There are million cars in our garage wait for you to choose but I don't understand why you being ridiculous like that. We are family, aren't us?


Jessica showed disappointed to tiffany. She's known that tiffany just want to have normal life and she don't want to catch attention from people around her. And Jessica more than sure that Tiffany always treat them as family but Jessica just want to force tiff to take this one and avoid of Scorn from high class people who just judge people by stuffs.

-Ok Ok!! But not now, I'll go take it after we graduated.  I still wanna go to university and share car with famous JESS so I'll get some effect from her too. right now is Jeti shi dae.
  Tiffany's teasing jessica and Jessica's shy and kicked Tiffany. LOL Jeti soulmate.



_________________________________________________________

Sorry for queen. esp, Eunji shipper! This is just fanfic, ok? :D

Anyway, Eunji deserve slap from Jessica or just leave them in peace?

And READERS ! Give me 10 comment and I'll update TAENY AND YULSIC moment tomorrow :D !