Make up 1

Sorry But I Love You

Night club:
-I need a cocktail. A really strong one.
 Jessica sat crossed her legs like a boss didn't care to look at the waiter who is zoning out because of her iness.

-Just same . 
Jeti do same thing now. Their soft hand held up their chin. They slide it down her slender neck. All the guys look as they would love to have thier hand just there, to see if jeti's skin is as smooth as it looks. Jessica sat with her legs crossed, very lady like, however it offered a view of the thickness of her thighs underneath that pencil skirt.  Tiff flip her hair as she close her eyes to enjoy the rhyme of music. They are hot as . not only the guys who went wild because of them but all the ladies' eyes also on them as they envied their perfection to death.

-Excuse me!
The 2 handsome men come with glass of wine in their hand approach jeti.

- .........
Jessica rolled her eyes. Tiffany just ignored them. These two guys nothing compare to TaeRi. So Jessica just show her sign to the body guard that stand near her.

-bring those two away from me and don't let anybody approach my area.
 Jessica told the body guards. Tiffany Just shut her eyes close. She just enjoy the music and cocktail much. Not enjoy like going wild but like release pain away.

-Cheer.
Jessica cheer with Tiffany. 

-Wild life is this good.
Tiffany sip her cocktail. She smiled like crazy. Smile while shut her eyes and tear rolled down. These two American girls so good at drink but Jessica drink more than Tiffany so she's more dizzy now. Jeti choose being wild just to release their pain. Being bad girl that didn't care about love.
Jessica stand up and start dancing now. Tiffany's still in her sense. She told the Body guard to protect them because the men are going wild while Jessica's dancing and flipping her hair but no one dare to approached or touch because they more than sure that if they touch Jessica, they will dead like meat ball.

-I shouldn't have chose this place to release stress.
 Tiffany rolled her eyes as she watched to Jessica who move her body in sync. 

__________________

Flashback
Midnight at jeti's room:

-where're you going?
Tiffany's half sleep but she open her eyes slowly when she heard jessica's movement.

-did I bother you, tiff?
Jessica fixed her y outfit now.

- no I'm not yet sleep anyway but why are you dress  up like that in this time?
Tiffany sat up and tie up her hair.

-I cannot sleep. Time goes so damn slow. I need to do something's to kill the time.
 Jessica put the red lipstick on her y lip. She's so damn hot now.

-by going to night club? 
Tiffany rolled her eyes.

-yes!!! You know, I need to drink.
Jessica turn to tiff and crossed her legs as she crossed her arm as well.

-drink alone is sound annoying.let's Going wild together tonight. Plus, I know how crazy you are when you drink. So wait for unnie to protect u,Soyeon!
Tiffany can't sleep too. She just keep thinking and once she sleep, she will deeply in nightmare.

-unnie? Hahahah... Nae, unnie!

End flashback 
________________________

-Taeyeon!
Tiffany back to her sense when she saw the group of man had an argument. And when Tiffany noticed she saw Taeyeon is one of them. she's shocked coz Taeyeon's completely drunk and he was like 3 vs 1.

-Jessie ! Taeyeon has argument now. 
 Tiffany dragged half-drunk Jessica with her and walked to Taeyeon but it's a bit late because Taeyeon got hit on his face already. He fall down on the floor. Jessica is back to her sense . Tiffany ran to Taeyeon who currently on the floor now. And Jessica with body guard stand in front of those 3guys.

- don't you think 3 vs 1 is too trash, kids. You know what, I didn't have knife or gun but I'm sure I can just kill you with my high heel. Wanna try?
 Jessica grabbed one of the men collar.  Those guy didn't scar of Jessica but they scare of the body guards who stand behind Her. So they release Jessica hand and then ran as fast as possible.

________________________

Jeti's apartment :

Body guards leave Taeyeon on Tiffany's bed then they leave.

-he's not different from the sick puppy. 
Jessica looked at Taeyeon who unconscious as Tiffany sat beside him, face full of sorrow. 

- Can you bring me bowl of warm water and towel. I wanna to toweled himself with terrycloth towel.
 Tiffany turned to Jessica. Jess just nodded and go to kitchen.

-oh my god! 
Tiffany shocked because Taeyeon end up vomit on her while she his shirt.

-yawkkkk... Disgusting.
Jessica back with warm water but she was just gave to tiff and she go away. 

-honestly, it's disgusting, I can't help. 
Jessica do the disgusting face to tiff.

-okay okay! Just go to yul's room bring his smallest shirt of yul for tae. 
 Tiffany didn't disgust at all. Plus, she so worried. 

-go yul's room?
Jessica murmured. She didn't want to go because she will miss yul a lot more. But she has to help taeny.

_____________________

Taeny:

-wh-~ at are youuuuu doing?
Taeyeon still close his eyes but he try to pull tiff away as tiff try to his dirty shirt.

-I will change your cloth.
Tiffany still keep ing.

-GO AWAY!
Taeyeon shouted out loud. And push Tiffany hard until she fall down.

-I al~ready havvvve girlfriend ...... No! i mean wife. I ...  will marry her her soon. you hav~e .... nothingggg..., compare to my angel so go away from me.... if she see me and youuu , she will .... Angry ..,, *sob* me again. I can't ..... Live without ..... Her. I can't. *cry*!!
 Taeyeon still obviously drunk.he slurred. He doesn't  even remember tiff. He has no power to open his eyes properly. He cry out loud as a baby now.
Tiff speechless, she just put her palm on her own mouth to avoid her crying sound. She's so touched. And hurt the same time.

-Your girl friend stop angry you already so just relax.
 Taeyeon use all his power to push tiff and cry so now he laid down on bed again but when his shut his eyes, Tear is still rolling down. Tiffany hurt to see Taeyeon this way. She blame herself as she took a very deep breath. 

-I love you, miyoung!
Taeyeon still murmuring in his mouth and loud enough. Tiffany took a deep breath. She has no heart to punish this guy anymore. She love him more than everything and she never expect that he hurt so much like that. 

- I love you too, tae.
Tiff peeked in his lip. 

___________________
Yul's room:
 Jessica's pov:

I entered yul's room. As what I expected, I miss yul. It reminds me when I had dinner with him. When he cooked for me. When we're  watching tv together and when we fighting but I  never entered his bedroom before. Now, once i opened his bedroom, I'm shocked because it doesn't look like yul's bedroom but it looks like museum of my photos. And all the photos are the photo that I never see before. I wonder when did he took Those photos. While I fall asleep in class, while I'm eating, while I'm smiling, while I'm in acting class and everywhere. This is the reason why he never allow me to check his bed room and I'm dumb. I suspect him in bad way. And It's unbelievable that the guy who teasing me and make me mad like everytime is the secret guy who always being sweet and stay by my side. He's everything I need now!! Hmmmm..... Because He is professional of stalker  or because I am too careless and never care about another that's why I didn't know that he always follow me and love me this much? your love is so bautiful, yul.

________________________

I decide to update 2chapters today!! So you can click on NEXT now. Subscribe if you think this fanfic deserved it. Thank for cmmt and subscribe.