No more secret

Sorry But I Love You

 Jeti:

Tiffany burst to Jessica's room.
Jessica lay on her bed with her swollen eyes.

-Jessie! What the hell are you doing?"
Hellfany is so scary.

"Do what?"
Jessica just fall asleep after long time crying alone. she feel like lose in the dark place. Suddenly tiffany start being hellfany to her so She didn't get what fany said. She sat up and asked fany in really low voice.

"We are sister. But why u do that to me? U treat me as dummy. I know everything now."
Tiffany cry like no tomorrow. Jess widen her eyes.

 

-Tiff! Who tell you about it? Taeyeon?
Jessica tired so she didn't fight back. Just ask normal.

-No!! That short guy will never tell me about his thing to me. Plus my own sister is in his side."
 Tiffany never like that but today is weird. She's hurt. She's absolutely turn to hellfany.

-so yul tell u? 
Jessica still calm.

-I don't think he dare to do that. but why you so care about telling me?"

Flashback:

Tiffany's pov:

"Fany Unnie! Why did u do like that to Jessica unnie?"
The junior who is around 15 years old come to me. I guess she may be member in jess fan club.

"What did I do?"
I really didn't get what they mean.

"Why u back and suddenly being with taeng oppa? I saw him good together with Jessica unnie but why now u also being with Him now.? I hate you.
 This kid is really something. She comes to curse me then run away. But I'm clever enough to understand what she said. I'm on fire Now. I wanna kill somebody Now.

.................

I go to meet Jess's acting couch and I go to check in yul class and finally, I know that he is yul's best friend and he is Jess's acting partner.
 I'm hurt. What the is that? 
What should I do? I don't wanna meet him anymore, I'm just hurt. It's just unbelievable but I need to know what is going on? I'm sure Jessica will be able to explain me well. Why she do like this? and why everyone do like that to me?


END FLASHBACK
_________________


- I think we are sister but I'm wrong! I look like a bad in everyone's eyes now. And I'm like dummy to u. im such as a idiot girl for tae. and You're happy to see me This way?
Tiffany cry so hard now.

-Tiff! Don't cry! I didn't mean to hurt u. I didn't mean to hide it from you but I just want taeyeon tell you by himself.
  Jessica hurt to death when she saw Tiffany cry. She stand up and hugged tiff.


-no no!! Don't hug me. We used to promise that we didn't lie each other and no secret between us but now you broke the promise. Why why why why...???
Tiffany grabbed and shake Jessie's shoulder so hard.

-Tiff! I'm really sorry! I'm sorr~. " 
 Jessica can't finish her words because she suddenly knock out. she's pale because she didn't eat anything the whole day. Only crying Silent alone so her body so weak.

-JESS!
Tiffany jaw dropped and suddenly she back to her sense. Hellfany disappear after seeing her sister being like that.


___________________
 

Hospital:


-Fany, what's wrong with sica?"
Tiff don't know what to do so she called yul to bring jessica to hospital. Yul forget how Jess hurt him. He forget everything. What he know now is He has to come to Jess now.

-she suddenly faint and doctor said because of her body so weak."
Tiffany sit beside Jess's bed.

-hmmm.... Sorry Jessica!"
Yul stand beside Jess who slept with her swollen eyes. Yul caress her face.

-if I listen to u. Didn't appear in front of u. U might didn't hurt like that."
Yul cry and blame himself.

-you guy just fighting today?"

-...............
Yul nodded.

-I shouldn't have add more pressure on her. I should've be the one who stay by her side but I'm not. Tae should be the one who pay for everything.
Tiffany start blame herself too.


-you fighting with her too? Why fany? I though Taeyeon is the one u should clear everything with. If I'm not wrong, sica do everything just because she love you more than herself. Did u think she happy to do that? Did u think u only one who hurting?"
  Yul turn to hellyul now. Just to save Tiffany's heart, Jessica go through many hard moment. And he feel so guilty that hurt Jessica so he just shocked that even Tiffany also get Jessica wrong.

-sorry!! That time, I really mad. And I can't control myself. I know I'm wrong. This is my bad."
Tiffany start silent cry alone.
___________________

3hours later:

-Jess!
Yul hold Jess's hand when Jess move a bit and open her eyes slowly.

-where is it?
Jessica said in a very low tone.

-you're in hospital. I'm sorry, Jess.
Tiffany suddenly feel guilty.

-why are you, here?
Jess ignored tiff and looked at yul who smile in happiness after seeing Jessica safe.

-Sica.
Yul suddenly turn to sadYul now.

-I told you to go away from me and u already said you will grant my wish but why are u here?"
Jessica said and cry again but just silent one. Ohmyjess!!

-Jessie, he worry about u.
Tiffany said.

-no one worry about me now. I mean no one.
Jessica fake her smile as her tear still roll down. She's so sensitive now.

-Jes....
Tiffany trying to say.but Jess cut her.

-Can u guy please give me time to sleep? I'm tired. Leave me a space, please."
Jessica said as she close her eyes.

-Stop hurting yourself,Jessie. I know you're hurt to doing this. And I'm sorry, I really mean it."
Fany also hurt that see her sister being like this. And she pity yul also because he stand still live his soul go to hell already. Everyone is crying now.

- I prefer to hurt myself rather than let someone I love hurt me. Go away from me. I may hurt now but I will be better soon. Please...... you guy please go ! I beg u.
 Jessica said as she close her eyes meanwhile her tears rolled down like someone stab the knife into her heart.
               ..............................

Jessica's pov:

Finally, they leave me alone. I don't know what I want now. I didn't mad at Tiff, honestly because I'm really wrong that break a promise. But I'm tired. I didn't wanna get to know anything now. For yul, I try to close my eyes because I didn't wanna see his face, I'm hurt but once he went away, I start feel like I have nobody.
I'm lonely. But today I really enough with everything around me.  What is going to happen tomorrow? Hmmmmm sigh*  I never know that I love that guy this much. 

_________________________

Hello guy!! I'm also dizzy with dramatic now. Is it boring?