bcoz we're family.

Sorry But I Love You



TIFFANY'S POV :

I'm on my way to my mansion now. I mean Jung's mansion. My family's mansion. I've lived there for 17 years.
Krystal's just phoned me that jessica is in trouble now. She broke promise again. Appa will punish her again.Ahh... That ice-princess!

" a~ Ap~pa … "
I rushed to dinning room and I'm out of breath now.

"What's bring you here, fany? Appa though that you're busy."
Situation wasn't dark as krystal mentioned. Plus Yuri and Jessica's had dinner in peace now.

"Unnie! I didn't know too but When I backed from school, The situation was really terrible."
Krystal lower her head. and smiled awkwardly.

" I though appa will blame Jess."
I took a seat beside Jessica now.  And looked at my dad and mom.

FLASHBACK:
 
"you both follow me in dinning room. We have something to clear."
Mr Jung turned back and walked into his mansion without looking at yulsic.

"Hell."
Jessica murmured. Yuri followed and he's nervous to death now.

……………………………………
DINNING ROOM:

"Take a seat."
Mr Jung took a seat now. and He's still being cool. Yuri and Jessica sat.

"Appa! Yuri didn't know about it plus I have my own reason."
Jessica demanded herself. Yuri inhaled and exhaled slowly. focus his eye on table.

"We've already known about it, daughter"
Mrs Jung came with two maids. they brought a lot of foods and prepared on table.

"But why appa was so serious?"
Jessica's so confused and Yuri did too.

"I've known that you tried to protect fany but Sica, You're 24 now. Learn to be calm, daughter. Fighting is not good solution."
Mr Jung took a deep breath. He's worry about his daughters so much.

" Appa Umma !! I'm sorry! I will learn to be good girl."
Jessica focused on table and didn't dare to look at his appa and umma. She's feely guilty. Yuri looked at Jessica.

………………………………………………..


Krystal just arrived home. She's on limousine with the driver.

"Liwoong-shi, Whose car?
Krystal saw yul's car and asked her driver who have worked with JUNG for ages. and Jung never looked down people. They always give respect to good people. Not rich people.

"This is Soyeon's friend car."
Liwong-shi turned back to looked at krystal

"TROUBLE"
Krystal was shocked.

"Is that situation was dark?"
Krystal was worried and widen her eyes.

"not really good"
Mr Liwoong answered. krystal took out her phone and called Tiffany.
……………………………………………….

DINNING ROOM:

" What're your name, boy?
Mrs Jung took a seat Between Jessica and Mr jung and looked at Yul was currently face sica now.

"Yuri! Kwon Yuri."
Yuri stood up and bowed. He's full of respectable.

"Annyoenghaseyo…..Umma Appa Unnie….Ahhh Yul oppa."
Krystal entered the dinning room and bowed as normal but when she turned to yul. she was surprised.

"Krystal?"
Yul was confused. Krystal is close friend of his brother, Amber. Kry often go to his house just to visit amber and some reason because she's so close to KWON. but yuri's just known that krystal is belongs to Jung. and Krystal's just known yul is jess's friend too.

"Oh! This is your sister that putted the cockroaches in Eunju~…."
Yul looked at Jessica and he was so surprised because If Krystal is the one did it so he more than sure that a his brother, amber is the one accompany because amber so good at unlock the door, any kind of doors. but Yul forgot that he currently in dinning with Jessica's parents. Jessica putted on palm on yul mouth but It's seem too late.

"WHAT?"
Mr Jung and Mrs Jung said unison.

"Yah"
Jessica pushed yul's shoulder and yul 's just released that he spill the secret too.

"Jessica! Krystal! "
Mr Jung was so serious.

"Ne"
Jess and Kry said unison in really low tone.

"good team."
Mr Jung and Mrs Jung thumbed up and started laugh after they scare their daughters successfully .

"OHMYGOSH."
Yulsic and kry laughed along.

"Oppa! dun blame amber, ok? Am the one who force him?
Krystal defending amber. Because Amber scare of yul. Yul's like a boss in kwon.

"yes. Eunjung deserved it."
Yuri smiled.

"So It's mean you are the first son of The Kwon diamond ?"
 They're eating and talking. Mrs Jung interested about yuri's background. She's known that this kid love her daughter because the way he looked and said show enough that he kinda care Jess.

"Yes Madam."

"Are you serious? You gave me just piece of chocolate on my birthday last year. Give me set of diamond next time."  Jessica's just known about yul background.

"Why I have to?  You gave me just a perfume on my birthday. not mercedes or Audi "
Yul fought back.

"Unnie really gave you perfume? You're the luckiest guy on the world that got gift from my ice sister."
Krystal butts in.

"Shut up or you'll get nothing from me. Even piece of bag."
Jessica shooted her eyes glare  just to zip kry's mouth.

"Stop it! In peace one day, you both!! anyway, You are the one lived in same apartment as Sica and Fany?"
Mrs Jung stopped her beloved daughters because they often like that. she turned to yul now.

"Yes madam!"
Yuri noded.

"I guess It's really hard for you to being neighbourhood and friend with my Soyeon."
Mr Jung was cool at first just like Jessica but now He's nice to yul. He made fun of his daughter.

"Appa! Dun being like that."
Jessica pouted. she acted like kid when she around her parents.

"Is it not true? I can't imagine how come miyoung can deal with you? Soyeon-ahhh, remove your cool image. It didn't make you beautiful. hhahaha..….."
Jung family love to tease each other. Mr Jung laughed and Mrs Jung smiled along.

"Appa! you know what? Cool image is the only heritage that you'd gave me so I cannot remove it."
Jessica's teasing back. Everyone laughed now. The situation was so bright. having dinner and make fun. Yuri got along well with Jung Family.

……………………………………………..


END FLASHBACK

"Next tomorrow is your birthday, daughter. But umma and appa will be flying to USA for our automative show."

Mrs Jung said to fany.

"It's okay, umma! I can celebrate it with soyeon and sojung."
Fany eyes-smiled to her god-parents.

"Me too, tiff."
Yul joined conversation.

"Are you Jung yuri?"
Jessica Ice-princess is back.

"At least, I'm her friend too."
Yuri insisted.

"But~...."

"Jung Soyeon"
Mr Jung stopped Jessica from being cool. Jessica shutter up and yuri struck out his tongue to mock jess.

"Unnie! I'm also sorry. I cannot join your birthday. I will on trip with group of my friends to Paris.but promise, I'll be back with the latest Prada for you."
 Krystal loved fany just like Jessica.

"And you both will be graduated soon. I have faith on you, miyoung but this Soyeon seem never grow up. "
 Mr Jung started being serious and situation was calm now.

"We're old now. We need to rest. Jung Automative enterprise will be yours soon."
 Mrs Jung rubbed mr Jung's hand and looked at Jeti.

"Maybe today is time to talk about heritage "
Mr Jung paused.


"I think I gotta go now."
Yuri understood situation well. This is family time. Even Jung didn't mind but he felt uncomfortable. So he excuse himself.

"Thank you for dinner. This is best dinner ever."
Yuri bowed mr and mrs Jung.

"Bye bye kry and fany and violent soyeon."
 Yuri smiled to everyone but he ended up smirked to Jess.

"Yah black yul."
Jessica ended up shouted as normal.

...................................
 Jung family moment:

 "Soyeon ! Miyoung ! Appa and umma's decided already about heritage. And you both have to look after The Jung once you'll be graduated."
 Mr Jung kept serious.

"And The Jung automotive enterprise  will be divided  into 4. Soyeon 30%. Miyoung 30%, Krystal 30% and 10% for donated to orphan and some more centers."
 Jetikry nodded in unison. But Tiffany seem confused but didn't dare to interrupt now. She remebered well that she has only 20% in Jung.

"About This mansion. I'll give to Sojung because she's maknae.agree?"
Krystal try to hide her smiled and control not to jump out of the chair.

"Eishhh…. I shouldn't have born earlier."
Jessica scratched her head. Fany nodded.

"And nowadays The Jung heritage is over 1.5 billions dollars that currently is in 5 banks." Mr Jung continued.

"WHAT?"
Jetikry shouted unison. They're just so shocked.

"Why?"
Mrs Jung asked and laughed because her daughters' action.

"We actually have over 1500 millions dollars?"
Krystal widen her eyes.

"Yes un-expectable?"
Mr Jung raised his eyebrows.

"So we can even buy LV or channel company but why you so strict all the time I bough just few of it,Appa?
Krystal's so innocent. This trio jetikry really deeply in love with fashion.

"Because its useless. If I'm not being strict About it, you will buy everyday or buy the company as you mentioned earlier. And don't laugh you both too.... soyeon, miyoung ."
Mr Jung's known his daughters well. Jeti mocking smiled kry so he also mentioned them too.

"Yah.... Stop it, Mr Jung ! Continue about heritage. Our family not often gather like that."
Mrs Jung asked her husband to continue because They rarely have good moment like that. They're so busy and often go oversea.

"I didn't give those 15 billions dollars to you three. Even 1won."

"WHY?"
JeKry shouted unison. but Tiffany didn't surprised because Jung Heritage is not belongs to her so it's normal that she didn't get it.

"Because I'll give it to my grandchildren. make a lot of children so you will get it.
15 millions $  for a child. so miyoung soyeon and sojung. Are you ready to get it?"
  Mr Jung and Mrs Jung make fun of their daughter but he's serious about grandchildren. They are rich enough to have 10 grandchildren or over.


"30% from Jung automative is more than enough. maybe I'll get 1.5 million from heritage or maybe not even 1 won because I dun think I can find husband or even boyfriend."
Jessica gave up. She can't imagine her life full of little kids. It's annoying. Tiffany's not comfortable again. She's Hwang so she though she shouldn't get heritage from Jung.

"Unnie! proposed to Yul oppa as soon as possible."
Krystal made fun of her unnie but seriously, She really want yul to be her brother in law.

"YAH….. "
Jessica shoutedl. Jekry about to started the war again.

"Our ice-princess's shy now."
Mr Jung butts in.

"Your face so red, daughter."
Mrs Jung butts in too.

"Umma Appa, It's not like that. He's my enemy plus he loves this girl a lot."
Jessica pointed to Tiffany.

"What?….. Jess, Everyone's known about it but only you that too blink"
Tiffany widen her eyes and stared at Jessica who currently confused.

"Ah…. It's late now. Miyoung and soyeon just slept here today."
Mr Mrs Jung about to left.

"Appa Umma….. I~…."
Tiffany stood up and walked to her god parents

"I've known what you wanna said. Daughter, You're under named Hwang Miyoung but For us, You are Jung Miyoung as always. you're The second daughter of Jung. unnie of krystal and dongseng of Jessica."
 Mr Jung tucked fany's hair to the back of her ear.

"yes ! We are family."
Mrs Jung patted Tiffany's head.

"I love you, Umma Appa"
Tiffany's tearing and hugged her god-parents so tightly.

"I love you unnie."
Krystal back hugged and rest her head on fany's back.

"I love you too, miyoung."
Jessica joined the hug too.

 

"I really can't imagine my life without all of you. Thank you for everything."



________________________________________________

Is my fanfic boring? This is my first fanfic so I need some advices.And thank you for readinf, voting, subsribing and comment. :D