When Jessica hungry

Sorry But I Love You

 

YULSIC:


Knock* Knock* Knock* Knockkkkkk*

-Who the fuc-…….
Yuri about to curse someone who knocked the door repeatly but he shut up when he saw jessica.

-What took you so long to open the door huh, yuri?
Jessica in sad mood and her voice was so calm now.

-You come to just broke my door, don't you?
Yuri seem weird too because his voice is not like he's teasing but just like mad or something else.

-You mad just because I knock your door roughly. If it's broke, i will buy you new one. okay?
and now, I'm not come to fighting. I'm tired and nothing in my refrigerator . so please don't pure fuel in fire.
Jessica is not in her mood. She's stress because she just got up and her stomach suddenly asked for food.
Jessica pull Yul a bit and take the way to yul's kitchen.

-Hey yah yah yah……
Yul closed the door and followed jessica who acts like no yul in her eyes.

-dirty man.
Jessica looked at yul's boxer that he threw to random place and it's end up on couch.
Yul suddenly ran to it and threw it in the his bedroom.

-You can take spaghetti and some more stuffs as you want but please take it to cook in yours. Don't burn my kitchen.
Yuri stand behind Jessica.

-I don't wanna burn my kitchen either. Tiffany not arrived home yet. And you know how bad in cook i am, right?
I'm hungry now please.
Jessica pouted and give puppy eyes to yuri.

-you're begging me now?
Yuri widen his smile. Jessica rarely show this cute side to anyone. And yuri grab this opportunity to revenge to sica who never being polite to him.

-Yes, please.
Jessica approached Yul.

-You ruined my mond and I'm not in mood now. and I need some sweet words to take my mood back.
Yuri sat on couch pretend to be tired.

-Handsome yul. Please make food for sica. please please…….I'll be good girl for you.
Sica sat beside yul and pouted cutely as little kid.

-Ok!
Yuri wanna revenge but seem his plan failed. If Sica keeped doing like that, he will be fly soon because now he felt like his body so light and about to fly every time sica touch his shoulder. ShyYUl*. He walked so fast to kitchen.

A few minute.

-spagetti cabonara is here.
Yuri bring the food to jessica.

-It's tas-ssste good.
Jessica ate so fast and give compliment to yul while full of spaghetti.

cough* cough*

-Here the water!
Jessica choked and yul waited no secod ran to refrigerator to pure water for ice princess.

-Th-thank y-you!

-I'm done.
Jessica back to her ice princess now and go straight to the door without clean the dish and thank you. because she no need yul anymore. LOL

-Yah….. I shouldn't have fall into your trick.
Yuri shout to jessica who about to leave.

-ahahahhaha…. I'm just acting. Thank you again! but please take care the dish by yourself. ok?
Jessica turned at smile to yul.
_______________________________________________________


 

 

TAENY ON THE WAY:


Taeyeon bring tiffany to her department. and now similar way.

-here it is. drop me there.
Tiffany point to her really expensive apartment.

*Yul also stay here*.
Taeyeon thought.

-Thank you again.
Tiffany about to leave BMW car of handsome tae.

-Good night! have a fairy tale dream.
Taeyeon being so gentle man now.

-You too.
tiffany smile still on her face. Her face turn to her favourite color and a bit hot now. She didn't know why she started to blush too so she needed to run before taeyeon saw her face.

-Eish.... What's your name?
Taeyeon suddenly got out of his car and shout to ask tiffany but it seem that she too far to hear that.

-pabo me! How come i forgot about important things like that?
Taeyeon tapped his head.

-Tomorrow, I have to know your name no matter what?
Taeyeon talked to himself while driving home. His smile still on his face.
_______________________________________

 

AT JETI'S ROOM

-Yul.
tiffany shocked when she turned the light on and saw yuri sleep on couch in jessica's bedroom while jessica is sleeping on her bed safe and sound but her eyes so swollen. It showed she was crying before she slept

-o-oh! Fany. sorry! I didn't mean to sleep here and i didn't do anything bad on jessica and I just be here to accompany h-her. I could explain.
Yul suddenly explained in nervous tone.

FLASH BACK:

_________________________________________________

hahahhaha..... Why is Yuri in Jessica's room now? How come jessica let her number1 enemy go to her room? LOL

I will update next chapter today night or tomorrow. :D