Yulsic

Sorry But I Love You

Pang*  the door was opened.


Yuri's pov:

I'm so depressed. Jessica asked me not to appeared in front of her but I miss her so much so I go piano room just to watch her from far as normal. But what I saw and hear was really horrible.

"Ohmygod. Get up." Taeyeon kneel down and Jessica help him up.

"Ok ok! I'll forgive you. Everything! Start again ! Stop promise but start your action." 
Jessica wiped that jerk tear. She forgive him that easily but me? What she mean by start again? How about Fany? What're they going to do? Back together again. 

"Thank you." Finally they hugged. I'm on fire now. I can't let them lovey dovey behind Fany like that.

No one pov:

Pang* 

Yul burst into the door and the noisy break their hug. 

"." Yul ran to Tae and gave him a box on his ears. Tae didn't respond. 

"Stop it yul." Jessica came to isolated him from Tae. But yul don't care He still hit tae's face until he fell down on the floor.

Slap***

"That's good slap, Jessica." Finally, Jessica gave yuri a slap because of he didn't listen to her. That slap not hurt his face but its hurt his heart.

"Jerk deserve ." Yuri suddenly said a really bitter words. He really didn't mean to say it but He was too hurt that she always choose taeyeon over him.


"Yes! I'm and always in your eyes." Jessica's tear rolling down gradually. 

"You get us wrong." Taeyeon stood up. Taeyeon wanna explain but yul cut him off.

"SHUT UP! You're the one who cause this trouble. You're full of yourself. You though that you can get every girl you want. You want Jessica and you want Tiffany, huh?"
Yul pointed to Taeyeon.

"You have to listen, yul." Taeyeon was so calm and try to approach yul and try to explain.

"Stop it stop it! I didn't listen on your excuse or lie. I believe what I heard I believe what I saw. I saw you guy play lovey dovey game behind Fany's back. What game you wanna play, huh? Are you both happy to cheat on Tiffany? She's your innocent girlfriend and she's your beloved sister, Sica." The situation got worse. Yul's judgement was really wrong. He's out of mind. The more he love Jessica, the more he hurt. The more he hurt, the crazier he is.

"Yes! I'm cheating behind my sister. So what?"  Jessica was shocked and she made situation even worse. Her heart is in million pieces now.

"I shouldn't have love you." Yuri shakes his head and tear rolled down.

"Yes! I hate to be loved by you.your love is hurt me." Jessica's heart beat so fast when she heard what yul confessed but she lied. she still kept her cool face even her tear steaming down without control.

"Yul~" Taeyeon touched yul's shoulder. But yul cut off again.

"You know what? You know how much I love this girl. You come to declare yourself that you will always love her but now what? You being with fany and now what? You back with her huh." Yul grabbed Tae's collar.

"Get your hand of him." Jessica yanked yul's hand away from tae.

"Get out of here. This is my problem. I'll clear with him." Jessica turned to tae who obviously look so dark.

"Ok! But Jess please explain him."
Tae left the violent couple alone in room.
 
"Now let slap me *sob* or curse me. I hurt your Fany.*sob* I hurt your feeling........WHY *scream*?  Why you stay still huh?" 
 Jessica kind of pure petrol into the fire. Because yul too stubborn to listen to tae's explain so she just let yul confused like forever. But yul just stay still. Look straight into sica's eyes and tear roll down from his eyes like the rhyme of the song.

"If you didn't have anything do with me. So it's my turn." 

Slap*** Jessica slapped yul real hard this time. But her tear was rolled down like no tomorrow.

"This is what you got when you hurt me real bad."
Jessica's crying hard now.

Slap*
-this is what you got when u called me "". 
Jessica cry harder.

-this is what you got when u make me love you.
Jessica confessed.

"Jessica!!! I love you. Because I love you so much. But why u always choose him over me?"
 Yul didn't dare to look at jess. He let his tear roll down , didn't even care to control.

"I never choose him. And today he come to beg me not to tell Tiffany because he really love tiff so bad that's why I forgive Him and be friend with him."
Jessica back to her normal voice.

"............." Yul look straight at Jess's angel eyes. He's speechless. He feel guilty to death now.

"I explain not because I want u believe in me but because this is what taegoo want. I just don't want u to hurt your best-friend with your damn non-sense judgement as u did on me because I know how it hurt. It really hurt."
Jessie shattered. And shake all over her body.

"Sorry! I'm sorry. Love make me blind but I swear I love you more than my life." Yul didn't know what to do. He's much more hurt than Jessica when he know she hurt. and he is the reason.

"Your love not enough for me, yul. because u never believe in me. You're too coward. Why u didn't tell
Me? talk about me is trash so if u love me, u have to tell me.  " Jessica look straigh to yul.

"Sica , I .... I... Think u will never love me. I don't wanna lose u. I don't want u hate me when I confess. "
Yul hugged jess and his Tear roll on Jess's shoulder.

"Yes! That's why I hate u now. Your love Hurt me, yul." 
Jessie release herself from yul.

"Don't let me see u again. I hate you more than love."
Jessie turn her back to yul and leave painful sentence for him.

"I'll grant your wish but listen I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU."
Yul shouted and looked at the girl he love walk away till she disappear from his sight.

_____________________

Hello reader!! you almost make me tear of joy today! I promise I will try to update more often!

Yulsic is already in trouble so What I have to do now is put Taeny into trouble too. *evilsmile*

And MrMr mv release today. I can't stop watching it. <3 !! Love ya <3