TAENY

Sorry But I Love You

TAENY AT HAN RIVER:

-hmmmm……
Tiffany absorbed fresh air and breath heavily.

-Someone is broken heart.
Tiffany turned to similar voice.

-………..I'm not broken heart. just stress. and you, what are you doing here? Don't say that you follow me?
She's speechless for a second when she saw taeyeon.

-absolutely no! I'm just come here to release my stress as normal.
Taeyeon being honest. and he stood near tiff now.

-Me too! I just come here to release stress before I'm going to work. and you know,  I came here everyday when I was young.
Tiffany is in sad mood now. she deeply in stress.  

-Really? me too. I always came here when i was young. and I met a little girl who is first friend of my life here. I mean real one.
taeyeon started smile when he came up with little friend of him.

-Oh really?
Tiffany started interesting and looked at tae in curious face.

-of course! I was about 13 years and that time, i didn't have any friend neither sister. That's why i always asked my driver to bring me here when i left school just to visited her. because she looked so sad and she often cried. I hate seeing the girl cry so i want to comfort her.
Taeyeon keep continue and smile on his face show enough that he's happy to remind of kid friend of him.

-Sound interesting. keep going. I like your fairy tale.
Tiffany doubted that taeyeon just made up a random thing to caught her attention.

-It's true, I swear. You know she's really beautiful little girl of mine. her eyes just beautiful like you. I even gave her a gift before I went to America.
Taeyeon keep going and try to explain and looked to the beautiful girl who looked at him in evil eyes.

-What you give her?
Tiffany kept looking at tae.

-err… peas! my green peas toy. the precious toy of mine. And she gave me the monster toy named….. errr….Oh totoro.
Taeyeon shocked and rolled his eyes  because of tiffany's glare now.

-yahhh… don't look at me like that. Everything i said is true. I didn't made up. her name's Miyoung. hahahahah….
Taeyeon couldn't stand with tiffany glare. but he suddenly laughed when he mentioned about little girl's name.

-taetae
Tiffany said in soft tone.

-Yes That's it. she called me like that. but…… eh-what what? I mean why? and why you know?
Taeyeon felt better when tiffany called his nick name but he shocked again when he released that only that little girl that called him like that.

-TaeTae…. it's me, miyoung.
Tiffany's tear rolled down. but she smiled widely.

-………………..
taeyeons still didn't get what tiffany said.

-TaeTae! i miss you!
Tiffany hugged taeyeon tightly. she must be really miss her tae tae.

-It's really you, miyoung-ah!
Taeyeon dared to hug back and he couldn't deny that he's tear of joy now. It'd been such as really long time that he'd never see this little girl. Tiffany is the first friend and first sister that understand his feeling well. They used to share sadness and happiness together.

_______________________________________________

This is only one reason that TAENY relationship can work well because seem like Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't have much time to get to know each other. I felt dizzy now because It hard to make taengsic and taeny same time while left yuri alone. ;[