Locksmith and Loyal

Sorry But I Love You

TAE'S POV:

-To my little girl: Miyoung! Let's have dinner with me today. okay? Don't work too hard, my girl.

I don't understand with myself too. I've just talked with yul about sica but now I ended up by message to miyoung. Even I meet her everyday but I still wanna meet her. She works so hard. Did she have any problem with money? I want to be the one who can share everything with her.

-From my little girl: I left work at 9,taetae. I think It's really late for you. so sorry! I want to but.... sigh ><

-To my little girl: No It's not late. I'll wait for you. I'll call you when I'm here and let's dinner together. :D

Actually, 9pm really late for me but I really wanna meet her so can't help.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

IN RESTAURANT: TIFFANY'S POV :

-Here the menu.
I gave menu to the two girls who are guests.

-This is restaurant or orphanage ?
One of these girls asked me.

-Eunjung!
I noticed and released they are my old enemy in university.

-nowaday orphan everywhere.
Jiyeon looked at me.

-Not just orphan but kind of bankrupt too.
Eunjung made fun of me and puted mocking smile.

-………………
I always fight back but not today. I'm tired of fighting with them. This is my good day. I don't wanna ruin my mood because those two so I decided to leave.

-Pity you, girl~! The hwang's daughter finally end up like this. the waitress……Why your parents leave you to be the slave of Jessica like that huh?
Seem like eunjung and jiyeon didn't wanna end like this. It's too much now.

-This is what you get when you mentioned about my family.
I pured water on eunjung.I reached my limited. and yes, My parents leave me to be daughter of JUNG and sister of Jessica. not slave.

-Yahhhhhhh……
Eunjung stood up and screamed. jiyeon also stood up now.

-I told you. you can mess up with me but don't drag my friend and my family. later, the hot water is on you for sure.
I warned The two enemy before I back to kitchen. I grabbed my bag and left the restaurant. I walked along the road to apartment now. I didn't control my tear anymore.I let it drop as it wanna be.


Now I preferred to walk to apartment alone. Actually, I took the bus when Jessie took the car. but Today, I didn't want people saw me cry so I walked and cried silently.

-Fanyyyy…Fanyyy! Tiffany.
I saw Yuri opened his car window and called me but I don't want him see me in this situation. so I speed up my walk.


-Fany.
Yuri kept calling me and finally, he got off and ran to grabbed my arm.

-Wh-What's happen to you?
Yuri's shattered and I looked at him.

-I just had argument and they mentioned about my parents.
I hugged yuri and cried out. I can't control it anymore. he tapped my back. He also cried along with me but just silent cry. Now I could feel his embrace, his warm embrace. I wish I would have brother like him.

-Be strong, my girl. don't care about them. Hater gonna hate. I swear, If your parents know that you're crying, they will be upset too. Smile now and I'll bring you to apartment
Yuri wiped tear on my face by his thumbs. He such as really really care guy. My Jessie really lucky to have his heart.
He love her so much but she's just so blink.

ON THE WAY:

Ring* Ring* Ring*

-TaeTae...

Oh my god! I forgot that I promised to have dinner with taetae.He must be mad at me.

 

-Are you crying?

My voice was obviously hoarsed now.

 

-No, TaeTae! I'm soar throat that's why l'm back home early and so sorry for dinner tonight.

I always reject him. my bad! He will be got bored with me soon.

 

-Really? Are you ok? I can bring you to hospital now. And don't care about dinner, your health is more important.

I'm feel more guilty now. He didn't mad me plus he's really worry now.
 

-It's Ok! It's normal. I will be better tomorrow. See you tomorrow and sorry again.

I smiled abit even my tear on cheek  I cried ealier not yet dry.

 

-Ok! take care miyoung-ah! WORRY and MISS. Bye!

 

I hung up now and I just released that Yul smiled.

 

-You have boyfriend?

He kept driving and focused on the road now.

 

-No! He is my childhood friend. And It's been so long long time we didn't meet and we've just met again a few day ago.

 

-Wish you get him soon.

LOL.... Yuri said like he can read my mind and know I like tae alot.

 

-And wish you get jess soon, yul.

It's ok that he know about me because He always tell me about his feeling toward jess too.

But He's turned to impressed now. Still fighting. sigh*

 

_____________________________________________


JETI

-Tiff !
all At once Jessica entered the room, she heard someone's sobbing and she's knew no one but tiff. Jess ran toward tiff's room.

-wh-what's wrong, my girl?
As a really Caring BFF, Sica felt so heavy to saw tiff laid on bed and cried alone.

-Je-Jess….
Tiff's shattered. she opened her arm wide for Jessica's embrace. She's ok when she's talked with yul and on phoned with tae but she ended up cry again when she entered the room and saw her family photo.

-Tell me, babe. Tell me.What's wrong?
Jessica waited no second and ran to embrace her only BFF.

-........ Jes-jess... ! I-i miss my parents. I really do.
Tiff said in very sad tone and keep sobbing.

-mygod! my miyoung... I'm be there for you my girl.
Jess heart is in piece now. It's the most saddest point in Tiffany life.

FLASH BACK:

When jeti were 7 years old.

At funeral:

-Tiff. Why tiff cry?
Jessica took a seat near her friend who was crying in front of her parents photo and cry like no tomorrow.

-Tiff miss umma, appa. They go to heaven and leave tiff alone, jess.
fany hugged jessica and sica did too. tiffany and jessica's tear roll down the same time. they're not sister or twin but sometime, they could felt each other well.

-Jessie! from now on, Tiffany is new member of our family. you have to take care tiff and love her as you did to krystal.
Jessica's umma sat beside jessica and tapped their back softly.

-Fany, you're not alone. from now on, you are umma and papa's daughter too. and you have kry and jess. umma appa love you.

Jessica's appa sat beside tiffany and hugged her. He started to cry. because Mr hwang is really best friend of him and used to help him a lot. they've known each other when they were young and poor. When mr hwang started to have own business and money. he started to help his best friend, mr jung too. Mr jung have this day also because of Hwang family. Hwang and Jung family really love each other so much.
Since Tiffany only daughter of hwang and her daddy and mommy's dead was unexpectable .  They dead in car accident. so 80% of tiffany's heritage get lose because without her parents no one know about company so all those business partners take this opportunity to cheat. even it's just 20% that tiffany left but it's still big amount of money because her family is so rich. Jung family took care her like their own daughter.  Tiffany also love them and treated them as her real family.  About money, Jung family took those 20% of heritage and when tiffany turned to 18 years old, they gave her back. but she decide to invest all her money to into Jung's enterprise and as you knew. Jung's enterprise is growing so fast so I could say, Tiffany is rich young girl but she never show off.

End Flashback!

_________________________________________________________________

Reader! I mess up some part of my story line so it's not connect well but I promise I'll try my best to do it better.

And This chapter is longer and I will keep updating Longer chapter from now on.

And Hello Locksmith and loyal !