Just begin

Sorry But I Love You

Cafeteria :

-yahhh....
Yul shouted to scare Jessica from the back.

-aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~!!
Jessica dolphin screamed ecores all over cafeteria and maybe whole university.

-aiigo my ear!
Yul shut his ears.and Jessica shut too because right now all eyes in cafeteria are on her.

-you wanna die, black guy?
Jessica pushed yul's shoulder when he Sat beside her.

-and who's that guy?
Jessica asked when she saw taeyeon who stand beside yul.

- he is my friend. He just moved in our university.
Yul introduce.

-I'm Kim taeyeon.
Taeyeon greeted in good manner and smile sweetly To jess. Flirty tae**

-ahhh I see !
Jessica looked at taeng from head to toe. Then back to concentrate on her phone.

- you really have no attitude. Your name is diamond huh?
Yul stared at the boss jess.

- Jessica Jung!
Jessie smile awkwardly to taeyeon who keep smiling to her. Because she too much concentrate on the latest fashion on her Internet till forgot that someone wait for her name.

-and you ! Yul black. If you said I'm no attitude again. I swear I'll just give u 5 minutes to live.
Even everything yul said is true but Jessica never leave her number1 enemy yul in peace.

-where is tiff?
Yul gave up and find for fany.

-she goes to order something to eat.
Jessica answer yul but her eyes on taeng.

-Are you come from STAND  country? U can take a seat.
Jessica giggle. She just wanna make a joke but as you know, right? Situation is under control by everytime jess said.

- oh! Thank u! I'm about to leave now. I have to meet head director, lee soman.
Taeyeon smile and stay gentle.

-Taeng! I think you should stay and meet Tiffany first. I swear she is so beautiful and much more beautiful than someone here.
Yul stared at Jessica who is staring at Him too.

-I don't think so yul. Who could bet the most beautiful girl and number 1 two years in row ,Jessica Jung?
Taeyeon looked at Jessica. Here you go again. Flirty tae.
And situation was calm. Jessica just looked at taeng because he so dare To flirt her who famous of being ice princess and too cold to melt.

***aigoo! Everything related to the girl, you are always too fast.***
Yul though alone and speechless because he not good at flirt and he doesn't want to be one too.

_______________________

 

   JETI

-jessie. drop me at my work place now. I need to go early today.and i can be back home by myself
Tiff said to her buddy who is driving now.

-you started working again ? I though you already understand what i said.
Jessica said in serious tone.

-Please sweetheart. Not because i didn't want to follow what u said and not because I'm broke or no money but as you know, I'm hate being free.
Tiffany lay her head on jessica shoulder.

-But you leave me alone, tiff.
jessica pout cutely.

-don't be so serious, girl. You always sleep at once you got home. don't you?
Tiffany defend herself and it's true.

-One more stuff, you have yul.
tiffany smile evilly.

-stupid girl. I wish he would move to somewhere soon. and stop teasing because you also know that he like you and maybe love.

-only god know! and I will be late today so find something to complete your stomach by yourself, my girl.

___________________________________________________________

   TAERI

-what's up, man?
yul pick up his phone immediately when he saw calling is from tae.

-Just calling to thank you that drag me to the university who full of angels.
Taeyeon giggled.

-I know you, tae! you not just calling to thank you. spill out NOW.
yul put his wireless earphone. because he's making dinner now.

-yahhh… you know me too well.
taeyeon giggle awkwardly because he always got caught by yul.

-I want some more detail about…. ummm
taeyeon said hesitantly. and pretend to clear his throat.

-see? i told you, you would regret that didn't wait to meet tiffany and you might just meet her, right?
Yul though that taeyeon interested in tiffany and he might meet tiffany accidentally. vice versa, he interested in anyone else.

-No! i didn't meet her and yeah i didn't know who she is. It's seem like you like her a lot so i didn't want to broke your heart because I'm more than sure you'll lose at once i started the competition.
Taeyeon so confident about flirt. because he so good at flirt and plus, yul so bad at it.

-stop being too confident. just spill it out now or i'll hang up.
yul warn tae.

-ok! and i'm serious. I don't want compete against you, dude!
taeyeon clear his throat again. and turn to serious voice.

-Jessica Jung. I want her.
At once, tae spill out, yul stop do everything and concentrated on what tae said.

 

-..............

Yul silented.


-Yul! are u still here?

-ohh… I'm still here. Are u serious about sica? her heart is too cold to melt and plus her ice attitude. I don't think she is your type, tae.
yul said in sad tone.

-but i found out that she is interesting. and i like it. I wanna try.


-TAEYEON! I told you, don't treat her like a toy or cloth that you can try whenever you want.
You are my friend and She is …. she is…. my friend too.
Yuri raised his voice a bit but it showed enough that he is mad.

-Don't need to be mad.man! I said I'm try. I mean i try to melt her heart if she didn't give me good reaction. i will give it up. I'm not mean to play with her heart, yul. I knew she is your friend. Plus she is daughter of mr Jung who is friend of my dad too.You have to know I'm changed now.
taeyeon didn't raise his voice but just be more serious and it makes yul more worry too.

-Ok Ok! I didn't promise to help you. I just answer you whatever i can. and I think you know a lot about her already.
Yul back to his normal voice but still sad face.

-I want to know where is her class and about her habit and her interest? as you know, Girl love the boy who is have somethinf common with her and know well every detail about her.
Taeyeon giggle again.

-But i think being yourself is the best, tae. everything is mean cheat is you just pretend.

-Oh my gentle yul! people is different. I know what should i do now.
taeyeon laugh.

-o-ok. she is live in same apartment as mine and in front mine too. She's not good at study but she's the best student in runaway class and she is belong to piano class too.She so bad at cook. she not good in speaking good words. She love to sleep in class. The most valuable gift for her is latest fashion clothes and bags and she-.......
Yul describe while smiling alone but taeyeon cut yul.

-It's enough, Yul. I can't believe that you know too much about her.I gotta go now.

-where?

-Dinner.

-TAE!
taeyeon about to hang up. but yul called him again.

-I remind you again. Don't break her heart. At least, She is good friend of mine even we never treat each other well but She is my… my friend.I mean it.
Yuri said in lower voice and try to be normal.

-I know I know. I'm serious this time.
Taeyeon hang up.

   TAE'S POV

-So lucky, i meet two angels todayyyyy.
taeyeon keep singing random lyric alone.

-But seem Eyes-smile angels fly away and never back, I wish I would meet you again. and jesicca, I wish you would give me chance.
taeyeon suddenly pop out with complicated things. He just promised with yul but here he goes again. And he himself, also don't wanna be play boy again because seem like he cause trouble for his parents enough and now it's time to take something seriosuly. esp, Love.

-cannot cannot! i already promise with yul.
taeyeon started shake his head.

-And now my destination is Jessica. not an eyes-smile. I don't even know her name. I'm so stupid to think about her like crazy old guy. LOL

________________________________________________

YUL'S POV

-You're ice princess. You're violence. You're madly girl.
Yuri speak to the wall and it's obviously that he talked about jessica.

-No day that I love you.
because yuri felt weak and sad when he know taeyeon serious with jessica and he try to not accept the truth that he love jessica by find every bad thing of jessica but Seem like he being so crazy in love because of those weird things of mess's.

-My life will be in peace without you.
yuri lay on bed weakly. and shut his eyes close slowly. ** this is broken heart!!

 

Knock* Knock*

_____________________________________________

Hello! as i promise, I will update in late night again. I hope you love it. Which couple you love?

Thank you for subscribe ;D ! good night from Cambodia!