Here we go!

Sorry But I Love You

AT SWIMMING POOL:

I dun known what's bring me here.I was thinking over him again and again last night. and I ended up be here alone. Tiffany cannot come so I decide to come alone without telling her too. Anyway, It's so crowded so I guess yul won't noticed me plus I wear my big sunglasses now.

-YURI YURI YURI.......
The crowd went crazy and screamed out their idol name. And I screamed yuri name. My dolphin one was obviously rumbled. And don't ask me why I did that to my enemy because I don't know too.

Ohmygod! What the hell with his body! So hot! I'm almost nose bleeding. My ert side came up again.

-Did he just wave to me?
I murmured and hide my face because Yuri suddenly looked at me and waved. But YAH.... He waved to everyone. Such as flirty.

-ahhhh Yul oppa! You're so hot.
The girls sat near me were really crazy to scream like that. Eish… I'v never known that he's so famous like that.

YURI'S POV:

I warm up myself now. All the competitor stand in row now and I'm in middle.

The crowd went wild. Esp, fan girl but my name was screamed and its rumbled. Ahh this dolphin scream must be no one but Jessica.  

I try to search finally, I caught her. I wave to her but she try to hide so I pretend to wave to all fans and bowed. The ice was melting. My energy is gaining now.

/.…………………………/

-Ahhhhh….. Yuri Jjang! Daebakkkk!
Jessica scream out of her lung when Yul win. He is number one now.

Mr Lee soman gave the medals to the Top 3 now.

-Can I give a speech?
Yul approached the MC and whispered.

-Sure.
MC handed yul a mic.

-hemmm hemm…!
yul cleared his throat just to caught the audience attentions.

-I can get this medal because all of you. You know that I love you,right?
Yuri shooter his sweet smile and his fan girls went crazy again. Jessica not really happy with that.

-Crazy guy!
Jessica mood was ruined now. She stood up and about to leave.

-Jessica Jung Soyeon! Are you still here?
Yuri suddenly raised his voice and Jessica was freeze in a spot.

-Thank you for coming today. you're my energy.
Yul was brave today. After he kept his distance from her, He found out that she means too much to him so he won't let her to somebody anymore Even Taeyeon, his best friend.


-………………
Jessica tried to hide her smile. She felt blush creeped all over body.

______________________________________________________

 



TAENY:

Taeyeon's pov:

I'm on the way to sooyoung's restaurant now. I'm sick now. I didn't sleep last night. I'm keep thinking again and again about My trouble which is getting worse and worse now.
 I'm still confused now. I don't know whether I should tell fany about I'm just acting or keep it secret then be a real couple? And how about Jessica? I didn't clear with Jessica yet. I wanna meet and clear with her today but she's busy. and She's just asked me to join party with her and her friends tomorrow.. I'm ok. I will grab this opportunity to sorry and explained about my flirty action earlier because I don't wanna hurt Fany and i dont wanna broke promise with yul plus what if jessica hate me? And I dun want Yul hate me too. He's only truly best friend of mine. I also don't wanna marry hyuna and I don't want my mom ruled my life anymore.
When I can live in peace? hmmmm……. I actually have special feeling for Fany. I can say I've never have this kind of feeling toward another girls, even Jessica! The feeling care, like , love , worry , pity and miss. but what if my feeling toward her just a crush or just because my flirty attack just updated new version, she will be more hurt in future If my love for her will be disappeared.

"Fany! I'm waiting for you in the garden in front of the restaurant."
 I'm calling Tiffany. I'm still in my car.
No matter what, I have to clear today.I've to tell the truth that I was just acting yesterday. she might hurt now but not so long..


"Taetae! I can't meet you now. There are so many customers in restaurant"
Tiffany was like in busy situation.

"It's ok. I'm waiting here till you finished you work."
I'm hung up. I'm really stress now. Fang is good girl indeed.

.........….................

TIFFANY'S POV:

Oh my bad! How come so many customer today? Taetae's waiting me now.

3 hours later:

"Boss ! I'm in rush. I gotta go now."
Actually, I helped clean restaurant but not today. I didn't even change my uniform. I ran straight to the garden. Yeah!! Tae's car park here.

"Tae"
I murmured and shocked to see tae slept in the car.

"Taetae"
Tae didn't lock his car so I went in and waked him up by patted his shoulder. My sleepingprince was in his dreamland now.

"Ah sorry! I'm just tired."
Tae got up and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry tae! I'm just so busy."
I lower my head. I'm such as bad girl friend ever.

"No it's ok!"
Tae patted my hand and grabbed it.

"You was so hot, tae"
I putted my back palm on his forehead.

"No I'm ok"
Taegeon looked straight into my eyes and his eyes show that he full of sorrow.  

"You're mad because I'm late, right? Or you regret to have me as girlfriend?"
I didn't dare to look back. I just lower my head again.

Taegeon's pov:

"You was so hot, tae"
Fany putted her back palm on my forehead and I can see how much she worry now.

"No I'm ok."
I'm looking straight into her eyes. Her eyes was so beautiful. I never see something beauty like that. I have no heart to hurt you and I'm guilty now.

""You're mad because I'm late, right? Or you regret being my boyfriend?"
Fany escaped from my eyes now. This question really hurt me. You're so innocent.

" I'm just deeply happy and appreciate to god and your parents who sent such as beautiful angel to the earth and especially send her to be mine. To be taeyeon's property."
   I'm feel I'm lucky now.I'm about to cry. I don't know why but every time she is around. I feeling high and my heart beat so fast.

"Taetae"
Fany hugged me tightly now. And I hugged back. Her smell just like perfume from the heaven. It felt like I was flying now.

"Let's go dinner. I'm hungry now, tae"
I have no heart to see my girl got hurt. and I'm so deeply happy when she smiled and happy. Especially, because of me.

……………………………


The Romantic Restaurant:

"TaeTae! Tomorrow is my 24th birthday!"
Tiffany cutter the steak and looked at his beloved bf.

"Ohmygod ! My little girl will turn to 24years old tomorrow. Time fly so fast."
Taeyeon was surprised.

"I will celebrate birthday at my apartment and I will grab this opportunity to introduce you to my sister."
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

"hmmm… I will."
Taeyeon was hesitate because he's already promised to go with Jessica.

"TaeTae… It's ok if you're busy. We can celebrate it later."
Tiffany was depressed but she try to smile.

"No! I will cancel my friend. How come I choose friend over my love?"
Taeyeon widen his smiled and Tiffany was blush.

*I have a lot of chance to explain Sica. so It's ok to cancel tomorrow meeting.*
Taeyeon thought.

"I Love you, miyoung."
Taeyeon suddenly said that 3 words but he's full of emotion. He looked at innocent Tiffany. He's teary. He love her so much now, not just love but pitiful.but he still afraid of hurting tiff. because if one day he crush on another girl, Tiff will be really hurt. In Tae's eyes, Tiffany is really poor girl without parents and siblings.

"TaeTae! Don't cry! I Love you."
Tiffany was wipping tear on tae's cheek with her thumbs.

................................
 


YUL'S POV:

I've just  met Jessica last morning.  I don't know why she attended my competition. even she went on purpose  or just somehow but i felt like all my soul was flying high. Even i've just saw her but now i want to see her to death again.But I chose to being cool to her at first so i couldn't be back and said I miss you like idiot like that so I come up with good idea

Knock* knock* knock* knock*

I knock Jessica's room many time.

"what?"
As usual. She's being cool to me and plus she just half awake now. Without made up, she's still y. The more I distance from this sleeping-head the more I miss her.

"I bought this for Tiff."
I gave a box full of tuna sandwiches to Jessica.

"she's not here. She's working."
Jessica glared at me like she wanna bite me.

"Okay! Just pass it to her when she back."
I'm cool back.Cool and teasing is my mask that cover all my pure heart toward her.

-Ummmm…..
Jessica took that box then closed the door roughly. Just a minute is enough for me.

____________

JETI:

" The black yul send tuna sandwiches for you. I kept it in refrigerator."
Jessica crossed her leg and read newspaper on the couch. She's annoying now.

"This Yul really something and This Jess really clueless. When will you guy stop being cool? It's not funny at all." Tiffany took the sandwiches.

"what's you mean by that?"  Jessica stared at Tiff.

"You are the fire and He's just like petrol. Phewww…." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"What?" Jessica went to dinning room and sat beside Tiff.

"Jessie! Look at this sandwich?" Fany flipped the sandwich over and showed to Jess.

"What's wrong with it?" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Ohmygoshhh…. It has no cucumber." Fany putted her palm on her forehead.

"………………." Jessica still clueless.

"Because yul's too clever to cover his feeling and you're just too stupid to puzzle it out that's the story goes." Tiffany rolled her eyes again then leave Jess in her puzzled world.

……………………………………………


1 hour later:

knock* knock* knock*

"come on babe."
Tiffany shouted and sat on her bed chatting with tae.

"Hey Tiff. Did you mean that yul buy those sandwiches for me?"
Jessica walked straight to Tiffany after spent 1 hours to puzzle out.

"hahahah…. you just understand? You late reaction was getting worse now."
Tiffany laughed out loud.

"Aiigoo! That's not funny, girl."
Jessica kept her straight face. Tiffany struggled.

"I have bad news. Yul's friend cannot come. He's just phoned me earlier. He had a very important meeting tomorrow." Jessica sat on bed beside Tiff.

"ahhh…. That's ok, babe! He must be busy."
Tiffany patted Jess's back because she though Jessica's depressed but actually, Jessica didn't feel anything.

____________________________________________________

 



JETI'S APARTMENT, TIFF'S BD :

Knock* knock* knock* knock*

"must be your tae tae !"
Jessica helped Tiffany cook and the door was knocked.  Fany went to the door straight away. Jessica really wanna know who is that lucky guy that can steal my tiff's heart.

"annyoen--….."
Sica went out of kitchen greeted him. But her tongue was stucked because she saw an unbelievable stuff. And Taeyeon also jaw dropped and stood like statue too.

"Jessica ! This is my taetae. Kim taeyeon! This is my bestfriend and sister Jessica Jung"
 Tiffany was so innocent. She smiled and Jessica could see how much Fany fall in love with this cheater through Fany's eyes. Taeyeon scared to death now. He scared that Jessica will out of mind and slapped him  now. It's ok to slap him as much as she want but not today. He doesn't want to break Tiff's heart on her birthday. What he really care now is Tiffany.

"Ah Taeyeon. what a coincidence !"
Jessica decided play some game with This flirty Tae. Even she doesn't love him but she thought Tae is kind of player.

"Jes-siica."
Tae's shuttered and pale. Taeyeon scared to death now. He blamed himself that not clear with Jessica earlier. Now unbelievable controversy is happening.

"You are friend?
Tiffany was confused.

"Yes(Tae) No(Jess)"
Taengsic responded unison. Tae shooted his puppy eyes to Jess just to sign to beg her not to say anything now.

__________________________________________

 
What should we do on Tae now?