TaeRi

Sorry But I Love You

IN CLASS: Yul's POV

-Yul…. What's wrong with you and jess?
Taeyeon sat near me now.

-Umm.. nothing.
I still focused on my phone. he should be happy that i didn't bother his private time.

-I've known you for 4 years, yul.
this midget keep digging into this.

-so what?
I shrugged.

-ok! whatever. If you don't wanna tell and I don't wanna know too.
my buddy finally gave up.

-Good midget.
I giggled. his height really shorter than me. but why a lot of girls prefer him? really curious. @@

-so mean black pearl.
He pouted. LOL…. acting cute again.

-Oh! I heard that hyuna will come next week.
I came up with important question.

-What?
Tae jaw-dropped. He's so innocent.

-you don't know? she's your ex-finance, isn't she?
I raised one of my eyebrow.

-yes I don't and really don't. USA is the best place for her. why's she back?
Taeyeon was annoying now. I could see that he deeply in dark mood.

-Why're you so piss off? don't tell me that you still keep in touch with her.
I glared to him. because He acted like he kept in touch with his ex-fiancee. If so, I swear, I will beat him up.

-How come I back to her huh? the day that my parents agreed to cancel that crazy wedding is the most beautiful day of my life.
I could see that he in sad mood now. something wrong something wrong.

-Don't let me know that you keep contact with your fiancee since you're dating with Jessica.
Even I escaped from Sica and ignored her but I still worried about her. I really afraid that Tae still being player and broke promise. I really hate to see sica cry.

-No No! I stop but you know, my mom still keep her plan and never give up to pair me with hyuna. i've no idea why she like hyuna that much. She said she will give up once I find a girlfriend. I mean the real one.
Taeyeon was like crazy now.  he rub his face with his palms.

-about Jessica? don't you dare to tell me that you're not sure with her.


 

TAEYEON'S POV :

-not because I'm not sure with her but yul, Jessica is not simple as another girl. so if i asked her to meet my parents now. guess what is going on? If she okay, It mean she is going to marry to me. How How How come she agree to marry to me ? and if I ask her to just help me to take a role as real couple, I may got slapped.
I couldn't read her mind, black pearl.
  This black pearl always warned me when everything came up with jessica, What's wrong with him? Jessica is his friend and about me? It's true. not because I'm not sure with her but wedding is the biggest thing in everyone's life.

-Ummmm…. None of my business.
Yuri stood up and left class now. He acted like a boss again.
_____________________________________
______

Reader! What do you think if from now on, I will write more POV? I think It's complicated enough so I wanna make it more clear.