Yulsic

Sorry But I Love You

 

 

-Jess! Why u didn't pick up your phone?
  Tiffany drive car to her mansion but her hand try to dial Jessica's number but always no answer. Hmmm.....

- I don't want u to regret in your entire life. 
Tiffany so dark now. She speed up her car.

_________________

-umma, Appa where is soyeon?
Tiffany try to speak as normal when she saw her Jung parents.

-Jessie unnie went to the airport!
Krystal come out from her room.

-What's up,miyoung? Why are you so dark like that? Any problem?
 Mrs Jung worried now.

FLASH BACK:

Knock* knock*

-where are you going?
I went to my apartment in early morning to took my book. and Yul knocked my door then I saw him with a huge luggage with passport in his hand. His eyes showed enough that he deeply depressed but he still smiled to me.

-I'm going to Paris today. Can you give this to Jessica? 
 Yul handed the key to me.

-sure but .... Why?
 I accepted it but I'm totally shocked.

-Give this key to Jessica because I guess she really hate to seeing me. Hmmmm.... *trying to smile**  I will go to live in Paris and  *deep breath* I didn't sell my precious room because it means a lot to me so just give it to Jessica.  I'm going now.
 Yul try to avoid my eyes and leave.

-YUL! I think you should meet Jessica first. Don't leave just like this.
I shouted as he keep walking.

-You better forgive Taeyeon. He love you more than everything.
Yul pause and turn to me. I freeze in spot with his words.

-Take care!!
He smile and  leave. 

END FLASHBACK.

____________________

Jessica's pov:

I'm on the way to airport now. Last night, Yuri called me again and again but I didn't pick up. He called till my phone out of battery.  I'm to stubborn and I know it. And I know that I can't live without him and I know that my stubborn can't win over his heart and I never hate him but I just love him so much. I found out this feeling toward him last morning :

FLASHBACK:

MORNING:
 
Knock* knock*
-unnie!
I've just done my shower and I opened the door for Krystal.

-What's up, kry?

-yul oppa left it for you. 
Krystal hand me a letter. 

-okay! Thank you.
I took it but I feel complicated and I feel so bad with this letter. I smell the bad news. I closed the door and read the letter:

________________________
To: Jessica Jung Seoyeon

This is yuri or the black yul that you hate. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for my love that not enough for u. I never experience in love because I never love someone before. You are my first girl and the girl that I love in the first sight and my love is increasing like from 1 to 100 and keep increasing like forever. I love you since I first time u moved in the apartment. You are weird. You are ice princess. You are cool. I remembered that You always boss me around. Honestly, I hate the girl who act cool to me. I don't want the girl boss me around. But when u did those thing to me, it's not the same. I love it. One day without you, I'm lonely like living alone in the earth. I want u come in my life and control me. I'm bored when I didn't fight with u. I'm sad when I didn't see your smile. I'm happy when I saw you mad. And I laugh when u curse me. I love everything of u. I wish I could say all of those face to face but seem like the god didn't give me those opportunities. 
     I have one secret to tell u. The secret guy who often send u the letter and the guy belongs to your Jess fan club named forever_jess is ..... Me. Even I really want to be the one you talked to when you sad and I wanna be with u every situation But im not strong enough to do that so this is only one way that I can stay by yourside and I can say whatever I want. But now I'm really so sorry because my love for u is not enough because I make u hurt. I'm blind that I didn't know that u love me too. I'm too coward to say I love you, I miss you and I need you. I have like endless words to confess but just in short, I LOVE YOU and I can't love anybody else like I love u! 
 I'll go to Paris today. And I won't back so I grant your wish this time. I hope you will happy and find the better man that have a pure love for u. And never hurt u. TAKE CARE!

Love, 

Kwon yuri!
________________________

Yul!!! The only one thing in my mind now is I can't let he go. Can't live without him. I will never find the man who better than him. I arrive airport now. I try to look at flight board.

-Jessica noona!
I heard similar voice.

-ohhh... Amber!
I turn back n see amber walk a beautiful lady who is about 50years old, I can know she is his mom.

-annyoenghaseyo!
I bowed 90 degree.

-Are you Jessica Jung?
Ms. Kwon asked me with smile that can't hide her sadness too.

-yes! I am!
 

-yuri talked about you a lot when he with me and he's right, you are truly beautiful like goddess. I love to see he smile when he mentioned your name but sadly, He's far away now. I miss that kid already.
 She sob.

-don't tell me that he....
I can't finish my sentence.

-yes noona! You are late. He is waiting for you too but he though that u will never come n won't forgive.
 Amber lower his head.

-...........
I'm so speechless. My eyes was dazzling. My ears couldn't hear anything......... 

____________________________

KWON's Mansion:


-yu~ri
I felt like someone hold my hand and kiss on my cheek softly. And I can feel that is yuri. I try to open my eyes and adjust to the sunshine from the window.

-where am I? 
I slowly open my eyes and its an unknown place and I saw only yuri's mom who sit on the bed beside me.

-daughter, you are faint and I bring you here, yuri's bedroom.
 Yuri's mom smiled sweetly to me.

-I saw yuri, umma.
I don't know why but I feel so Comfortable and warm when she called me like that and I automatically called her as umma.

-you might be having a dream. 
She lower her head and like trying to hold her tear. Everything because of me.

-sorry umma! Everything because of me. I will find him and bring him back.
I'm crying and hugging her.

-yuri will never happy if he see you crying. Stop crying and bring him back. I'm sure, he is waiting for you.
  Mrs.kwon patted my back.

-oh god!
 I suddenly shocked when i turn to another side of yul's room and  I spot one big sketch of me with one quote " She is goddess." I put my palm on mouth to stop loud crying.

-Yul sketch this one." mrs kwon told me.

I'm speechless. I'm just such as bad girl ever.
_________________________

Jung mansion:
No one's Pov:

-Seoyeon! Where're u from, daughter ?
At once Jessica arrived home, mr Jung ms Jung Krystal and Tiffany come to her.

-it's long story. I will tell later but now tiff, I need to talk to u.
 Jessica dragged tiff to her room.

JETI:

-yuri already go to Paris, u know?
Jessica's serious.

-yes I try to call you too. And he leave this one for u.
 Tiffany give key to Jessica.

- sigh*
Jessica took it and sigh. 

-I need to go Paris now. But the tickets are unavailable. I need you to call to Taeyeon.
 Jessica seriously cool to Tiffany. 

- why me? Don't use cool glare to me, you also know I and him not an item anymore.
 Tiffany serious too. This situation so dark.

- Taeyeon is owner of Kim airline. So I need him to help. He will do everything for u so please tiff. I beg you.
 Jessica show her puppy sad face.

-but tomorrow is charity event and graduated event too. Can't you just wait? Only one day.
 
-no tiff! I'm already late. I can't late and I can't wait anymore. Yul is waiting for me.

-not because I can't help, not because I don't want but Jessie, you have big obligation tomorrow so if you go, who responsible for everything. I swear I can't. I can't acting plus Im in charge of flute show already. And we have to give a speech on seminar too. Think about it, Jess. You can go after the charity. But if you still insist to go now, I'll talk to him. No need to call him because he is still in front of our mansion now.
 Tiffany try to soothe Jess. and yes, taeyeon try to talk to tiff, even on phone, even find at restaurant and now end up stand in front of the mansion like idiot man. 3 hours passed already but he still wait because he hope tiff will understand his feeling right now.

 

- hmmmm.., *took a deep breath*.You're right. I can't be selfish. I'm just over stress so I can't find good solution. Thank you for advising. 
The situation was calm down and silent.
...................


-forgive him, tiff so you won't regret like I did. Don't be too stubborn.
Jessica break the silence.

-I'm not that stubborn like you. I just punish him on what he'd done on me.
 Tiffany peeked at Taeyeon through her window. She took deep breath.

__________________________

Did u guy forget about charity event and graduated? What is going to happen tomorrow? Will they find the new actor on time? How about taeny? How they make up? Tomorrow is a really big charity of Jung family so All nobleman will come include, kwon family and Kim family. Situation gonna awkward or awful?
I don't know too because I'm not thinking about it yet. LOL..... Give me 5 comments, 5 ideas and I will update.