here the JETI

Sorry But I Love You


YUL :

-My bad My bad My bad.
Yuri sat alone in his room and flash back to what he's done. he hit his head repeatedly.

-Sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I though that I should teach you how hurt is it when you got ignored but it's seem like I'm more hurt than you. Sica, I wish i wouldn't love you and from now on, I will forget you. I won't disturb you. It's not I give up on you but I just feel enough. Sometime, It's too much to handle. I'm about to explode now. Love you is hurt.

Yuri laid his heavy body down on his bed. and breath heavily.

_______________________________________
JESSIE'S  CHAT ROOM:


-( you know i'm so depressed today. one of my friend hate me.)
Jessica chatted with her mysterious friend who is belongs to her fanClub named JESSIE. and Jessica believed that this guy and the guy who sent her letters and gift is the same person. she didn't know who is him but she's just known that that guy was a good consultant. and he is the guy that often support her in every event.

-(be happy (; ! everything will be better.)

-(but you know, No one dare to ignored me like that. I hate him. >< )

-(I dun no about your problem but I guess he might have his own reason so wait and see.)

-(you also in his side.  sigh*; )

-(No, I'm always in your side no matter what. ok? and I guess he's the most stupid guy in the world that ignored princess like you. LOL :D )

-(Aigoo…. anyway,  when you reveal your face,huh? it's unfair.)

-( one day that i'm ready and you're ready either. ^-^ )

-doing, girl?
Tiffany came into jessica's room with pillow and green peas in pod in her arm. (Toy that tae gave her, she took care it and hug it every night).

-( I gotta go now. bye ! )
Jessica chatted the final one then turned to tiffany who current laid down on her huge bed now.

-chatting with fans?? such as good girl.
Tiffany sat on bed and rolled her eyes.

-Yes! Because I'm better than you. Mean girl.
Jessica sat beside tiff now.

-Yah! I'm not mean. I just not kind of jobless as you.
Tiff stuck out her tongue.

-eww… I let you win this time. Anyway, U should have checked your fan club more often tiff. as I remembered, you will have flute performance with our juniors like 3 weeks later. I guess they want to get more informations about it so bad, tiff.  And your black guy keep chatting you like crazy. he must miss you damn much much much.
Jessica's mocking.

-What? you checked my fanclub private chat?
Tiffany's slack-jawed now.

-why not >< ? you also check mine so fair enough.
Jessica crossed her arms.

-No. I'm just surprised. and about yul? he always being nice and support to every club in university so it's normal.

-So i guess only my fanclub that he never even chat and never even join. Eishhhh….And you, what're doing here, in my room?
Jessica's mood was ruined again.

-Be nice be nice babe. I wanna sleep with you tonight.okay? We didn't talk much nowadays. I miss our night conversation.

-Ah…. This girl really miss me. ahahahaha..
Jessica giggled.

-Yes, I do and really do, you mad? LOL
Tiffany laid down on bed and Jessica turned off the light then slept beside tiff.


-You remembered my childhood friend. jess? I meet him again today.
Tiffany looked on the roof that so dark.

-Wow…. you would be really happy, tiff. Handsome?
Jessica rested her head on tiff's shoulder.

-Yes Handsome , sweet and caring is his natural .Kekekekek…..
Tiffany giggled alone.

-This mushroom being naughty again.
Jessica said really fast but tiffany caught it.

-Eihhhh….
Tiffany knocked jessica head

-Tiff, I felt I'm falling in love.

-Who's that?
Tiffany raised her voice up.

-Friend of Yul. And he was chose to pair with me in the show. He's really nice. just like Yoong.

-Wow…. who is that lucky guy, huh? he must be really handsome. What's his name?
Tiffany turned to face jess now.

______________________________

You guy smell the love war? It's about to start. :D !!

GG WON THE VIDEO OF THE YEAR ON THE YOUTUBE MUSIC AWARDS!!!! I'm tear of joy right now. I'm pround to be Sone and I love this fandom so much.......... "We're born to win, better tell all your friends."