The Intrusion

A Double Take

“Are the three of you okay?” Kris still asked even after they were rudely dismissed.

Sulli nodded.  Vic and Amber gave a one nod indicating they were fine and signaling them to leave at the same time with their eyes.

“If you three will come with me, we need to discuss what happen and how we are going to turn this into the insurance company,” the man ordered them to follow.

Without uttering a word, the three follow him around the corner to another building while the twelve of them turn their attention to the building now covered in ashes.

“I hope no one else is injured….” Tao whispers quietly.

The others nodded in agreement.  Just seeing Sulli was bad enough but how did she get hurt while Vic and Amber were still standing fine?  Something didn’t add up but no one will really know until the investigation is completed.  On site, you see police officers and investigators searching for clues and identifying areas they needed to take more pictures.

 

Manager’s Office Building.

“The news is calling it a medial fire but really – the whole building burnt down, what do you guys have to say for yourself,” he huffed and puffed at the girls.

“Boss, it was a miniature bomb that should have only blew up a portion of the building however Sulli tossed it up for us to escape and it must have hit the wires and you know the rest – so the building is now gone,” Amber explains.

“And who are those boys out there?” He pointed to the direction they just came from.

The three of them could only groan.

“Please tell me the three of you are seeing one of them – those guys are not to be mess with especially coming from their backgrounds,” he hoped.

“We are not seeing them however Luna and Krystal are both caught up in a family agreement with two of them,” Vic corrected him.

“And you all know who they are – right?” He hoped.

“Rich boys – yes,” Amber nodded.

“Not only are they rich but also the most respected ones out of our society.  Anyone with a daughter would want one as a son in law and I hope that is not the mess Luna and Krystal are caught up in……..” he wonders.

“More like the opposite boss.  The two of them, Kris and Kai wants to marry Luna and Krystal but the two are stuck because of their parents,” Vic explains.

“I know they are aware of our organization policies – I hope the two will not break that contract,” he stated.

“They are well aware of the contract between our personal life and within the organization.  They have been with us for some time now to know better,” Vic nods.

“Very well.  As you know Blonde is out and about – time to shut her down along with her contributor in Hong Kong.  The five of you need to play it safe, this time around Blonde will not let you off the hook,” he reminded them.

The three nodded.

“My resource tells me that Blonde and the Goon will be at the Multicultural Children Foundation event tomorrow night that is being hosted by one of those rich boys – the three of you will attend as secret agents while Luna and Krystal as the private eyes,” he instructed.

They nodded.

“If she pulls the trigger, don’t let her get away this time,” he added.

“Understand boss,” the three nodded.

 

Children Museum of Seoul

A day later and some hours that have passed, the Multicultural Children Foundation event is being held in the adjourned hall of the Children Museum of Seoul.  Many contributors are present along with well-known celebrities who are here to support a good cause.

 “Are the two of them coming tonight for the announcement?” Suho asked Kris and Kai.

“No answer from Luna,” Kris shrugs.

“Same here,” Kai added.

“You sure about not holding off the announcement until the two of them agree to marry you guys?” Suho asked for the 100th time.

“Very sure,” Kai nods.  Kris also agrees.

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Miss Jia along with some mafia-looking man just entered the hall,” Tao scampered into the room.

“I know Miss Jia was not invited but who is the mafia-looking man person?” Kai wonders.

“Time to find out.  Let’s get this show on the road,” Luhan sarcastically added.  He already had a bad feeling about tonight so if Miss Jia was added to the list – something is definitely going down here.

 

As the night brooded on, Kris was starting to get bored.  If only Luna was here, it would be a bit more entertaining but she didn’t even call him back.  Kai looked bored too.  Their engagement announcement was due at dinner time and they did not have a fiancé to show off except for picture that will appear on the screen.

“After the announcement, I’m ready to leave,” Kai yawns.

“I’m with you too,” Kris added another yawn.

“Go figure. You two wanted to make this announcement so bad but now you’re ready to flee the media once the words get out there,” Suho laughed.

 

As soon as dinner was served, the MC called for the parents of Kris, Kai, Luna, and Krystal to go onto the stage.  Both Kai’s and Kris’ father took the podium to make an announcement in regards to their sons.

“We have a very important announcement to make this evening in regards to our sons Kris Wu and Kai Kim.  As most of you already know these boys never really dated anyone serious until recently.  The two decided together as good friends of one another to share this announcement with everyone this evening.  Kris Wu has asked both Mr. and Mrs. Park for their blessing and to live happily ever after with their daughter, Luna Park.  As you can see the fiancés are not present but if you turn your attention to the screen, you can see Miss Luna Park is definitely a cute and lovely lady for Kris. Don’t you all agree…” Mr. Wu announces happily.

The crowd were clapping and howling.

“Son, please rise,” He added.

Kris stood up and bowed to the audience thanking them for their support.


“And I have another one to add onto this bucket list, my son Kai has also asked Mr. and Mrs. Jung for their lovely and charming daughter, Krystal Jung.  We’re happy to for both of them and still waiting to hear good news from the rest,” Mr. Kim’s attention turned toward the tables filled with handsome princes.

Kai stood up and bowed politely to the audience as well.

“Invitations to follow so keep an eye out for them.  Please enjoy dinner and more to come later this evening, thank you all,” Mr. Kim closes the stage.

 

After dinner, the twelve of them snuck out to a more private setting on the balcony for some fresh air.  One after another were either congratulating them or prying for more info in regards to their announcement.

“You know who didn’t look happy one bit when your fathers were announcing the engagement….” He asked hoping the group caught on too.

“Miss Jia,” Tao muttered.

“I don’t know why she is upset about it.  She chose the other guy and it didn’t work out so she only has herself to blame,” Lay really can’t understand women.

“I just hope she doesn’t take it out on Luna,” Kris became worried.

 

The twelve of them focus their attention up looking at the beautiful sky filled with stars tonight and didn’t even notice someone was creeping up behind them.

“Hello again,” Miss Jia snickered from the back.

The twelve turned around preparing their minds for another verbal fight however she had men in blacks with her.  Were they protecting her? And why do they have guns?

“Miss Jia, how can we help you?” Kris asks.

“So where is your fiancé?” She asked without answering his.

“Not here apparently,” he responded back.

“Miss Jia, we should take this conversation elsewhere or others will start to worry,” one of the bodyguard stated.

“Very well.  Guide them,” she instructed.

They all pull out their guns and shifted them to move.  The twelve of them froze with their hands up in the air.

“Move it,” he ordered.

“Don’t shoot,” Tao wanted to cry.

The group was ushered to a more isolated area where no one can see or hear them in the museum.  A buzzer went off on one of their speakers.

“Split, check base,” one ordered.  About six of them left the room; Miss Jia still had six men by her sides with guns pointing at them.

“What do you want?” Kris asked gruffly.

“Just Luna and Krystal,” she smirked with evil intention.

“Over our dead body,” Kai muttered.

“That can be easily arranged,” she laughed.

“How did you become so evil and cruel?” Luhan asked out of the blue.

“It’s call life,” she spitted out no so finely.

“Is she PMS-ing?” Sehun snickered from the corner.

“Watch it kid.  You have no idea what is like to be me when you were all born with silver spoons in your mouth already,” she angrily pointed out.

“But what does Luna and Krystal have to do with this?” Suho asked trying to bring her back to the current state.

Miss Jia just laughs.

 

Around the corner, what looks like her men were coming back but these ended up taking out the ones next to her quickly with a single silent shot to each one.  Miss Jia was startle and turned her attention back to what looks like her crew, except they were all wearing masks.  And instead of six, there were only five.

“What did you do that for?” She shouted.

But none of them responded and only pointed their gun at her.

“Oh-oh….not good,” Tao whispers and praying at the same time.

“Who are you?” She asked them with a deathly stare.

Still no response.

The taller one nodded and one of them pulled out another gun except it was to stun Miss Jia into sleep mode onto the floor.  They hand cuffed her and lifted her body off the ground.  The other four dragged the ‘maybe’ dead men along.

“Uh…wait a minute…who are you guys?” Kris intercepted them.

Instead of responding they only pointed their guns at them to move away.  With their hands held up high, they backed away leaving room for the five of them to leave quietly.

“What just happened?” Suho stuttered in fear.

Kris and Kai shook their heads.  They had no response for what just happened but Miss Jia apparently holds a grudge.

“From the look of it, those were probably guys – but who?” Lay observed closely when they appear from corner.  Something about that didn’t sit right but he was as clueless as the rest.

 

Another man entered the room with several men in black behind him.  This must be the mafia-looking man Tao mentioned earlier this evening.

“Excuse me, have you seen a beautiful lady by the name of Miss Jia?” He asked politely.

They all looked confuse and shook their heads.

“Interesting, I thought she needed to have a word with a Kris Wu – is that none of you?” He asked again.

“That is me but I have not seen her. Is there a reason she needs to see me?” Kris tried to play it off.

“Unfinished business is what she told me,” he smiled yet it wasn’t meant to be genuine.

“I’m sorry but you are?” Kai interrupted.

“Tye Hua, from Hong Kong Engineer Co,” he introduces himself.

“No wonder you looked familiar,” Tao slowly picking up on the scenario.

“You were feature for a unique model invention,” Luhan finally puts the two and two together.

“But it wasn’t an invention he created but stole,” Lay added.

 

Tye only chuckles.

“Sir, Miss Jia men’s assigned to her are all missing with her,” one of them reported.

“Did you buzz Rico?” He asked.

“No response from any of them,” he nodded.

“Something definitely happen here but if you want to play it the difficult way – that’s fine by me,” he chuckles.

“You aren’t going to hurt us – are you?” Tao winced.

“Look here, I don’t know what is between you and Miss Jia but here we are not involved in any crimes so please leave peacefully,” Kris injected politely.

 

Before he could respond, out of the blue one of his men went down.  The other two turned to see where the movement came from and were also quickly taken out.

“Who is there?” He shouted.

No sound.

Tye was much smarter than that, he grabbed Kai and had a gun to his head.  “Come out or this one dies,” he shouted into the empty corridor.

“No shooting please,” Suho tried to calm him down.

Slowly two step out from the corner and headed toward them.  The closer they got, the more familiar they looked except they had on mask.

“Take it off, reveal you identity,” he ordered.

Both of them looked at each other before removing their mask causing everyone to gasp in shock.

“Victoria and Amber, well what do you know,” he laughed.

Kai looked stunned.  Kris was speechless.  The rest were still in shock-mode.

“Let him go,” Vic ordered.

“Over my dead body,” he snickered.

Something must have happened within that minute because Tye’s body slumbers to the floor.  Kai stepped back and took a deep breath.  Amber stepped up to check his pulse.

“He is zonked out,” Amber checked.

Suho grabbed her arm.  “What is going on here?” He asked.

“Let her go Suho,” Vic ordered.

Luhan stepped up to block Vic from grabbing Amber.  “No need to use violence here,” he pleaded calmly.

“Then tell your friend to release her,” she restated.

“Suho, let her go,” Luhan eyed him.

 

Both Vic and Amber were standing side by side and three more joined them from the back.

“Vic, what is going on?” One of them asked, who sounded very much like Sulli.

“Sulli?” Chanyeol guessed on the dot.

Sulli reveal herself since the two were already unmasked follow by Luna and Krystal.  The five of them stood their silently awaiting for the next movement from across.

“So you guys are not hackers, tracers, IT specialist…..?” Kai asked slowly.

“Then what are they?” Tao asks.

 

“Luna, what is going on here?” Kris asks.

Luna could only give him the cold shoulder for his safety.

“Agents! Why are you all  unmasked?” Someone shouted from the side doors.  It was the same five that came in earlier and took Miss Jia away.

“Agents…” they repeated slowly.