The Plan

A Double Take

Jeju.

Maybe leaving on short notice and based on assumption is a bad idea.  Now that she was – wait where was she again?  Good grief.  The sun was down and the air breeze became much stronger than before.  What are the chances of her finding another human floating out in the middle of nowhere – probably very slim?

 

After wrapping up his last project so he could spend the rest of his time with Luna was what he wanted and to work on making her agree to his marriage proposal.  Walking down the stair happily, he searched all the opened rooms that she normally occupies to keep herself busy but she was nowhere to be found.  Strange he thought – if she was to leave the house, he would have known a long time ago.  Walking past the front door, if it wasn’t for the powder on the ground, he wouldn’t have notice a thing.  Glancing at the key pad again, he noticed the finger prints – Luna is definitely not here.

Grabbing his jacket and keys, he stormed out of the house and into the car, he sped down the mountains needing to find her before the animals do.  Does she not realize what lives around here?  And when he finds her, she will be in so much trouble to make him worry like that.

Finally after 20-minutes of driving back and forth around the possibilities of her heading into one valley after another – he finally saw a sign that she had passed through the dark valley that should be avoided by all human kinds.  Luna. Luna. Luna.  A portion of her shirt of some sort must have been caught on the branch.  He sped up faster hoping he was not too late.

 

The howling was getting her.  What was out there?  She was too scared to even wonder anymore.  She just wanted to get somewhere warm and cozy.  Of course she wasn’t smart enough to remember a flashlight but then on the positive note, at least they can’t see her yet or so she hopes so.  She heard an engine…..or so she thought.  Then she saw the light.  It was a car. A car.  Finally, another human kind that she can get a ride from – thank goodness.

As soon as the car spotted her, it stopped.  She walked quickly to the car not caring whether it was a stranger or not – she just wanted to get away from here and the howling.  As soon as the window pulled down, she saw who she was not prepared to see – Kris.

“Get in the car,” he ordered.  No smile.  He was definitely angry.

“I can…: she started to explain.

“Get in the car Luna before you become someone else’s dinner,” he sounded fiercer then the first time.

His eyes regained focus into the darkness ahead and she turned to look.  She saw some movement around the bushes and without further testing his theory; she jumped into the car and closed the window.  He quickly did a U-turn and sped up hill again.  The ride back to the house was quiet.  She wasn’t willing to challenge him in the car since there was not enough space she could put in between the two.

Pulling into the garage, he grabbed a box from the counter and locked the house again with a code but this time it took longer.  He must be changing the code since she figured out the first one.  Whoops.  Following him into the house, he stood in the sitting room with his back to her.

“I’m sorry,” she slowly whispers.

“You’re sorry?  Why are you sorry?” He asked slowly turning around to face her.

“I didn’t mean to take you away from your work to look for me,” she started to say.

“You’re sorry because you took me away from my work!  Are you crazy Luna?  I was worried sick that you disappeared.  Do you know how many valleys I had to drive up and down until I found you in the one that you should always avoid, I was scared,” he shouted.

“But I’m okay,” she whispers.

“You wouldn’t have been if I hadn’t got there when I did,” he shouted.

“Next time you do that to me again – I’ll have you lock up,” he threatened her.

“That brings me to my next question, how long are you going to be keep me lock up here?” She asked.

“However long it takes,” he answers bluntly.

“Until your friends can accomplish their duties?  I must be hard work to keep an eye on since you’re ready to return to your real life too,” she blurted.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“Exactly what are your intentions?  You have them watching my friends like a hawks and you have me locked up here – what do you want from us?”  She asks.

“The truth?” He asked in return.

“None of your business,” she simply replies.

He only chuckles.

“I knew you would be stubborn.  Come on, I’m tired and stinky.  I need a shower,” he muttered.

Luna only shrugged.

“I’m not letting you out of my sight again, let’s go,” he grabbed her wrist and pulled her along.

“I don’t want to be near you right now,” she shouted.

“Too bad,” he shrugged and pulled her along.

 

No matter how much she pulled and tried to break away – it was impossible.

“Luna, right about now I’m tick off enough to do something I might regret, so do not test me anymore,” he warned her.

“Or what?” She challenged right back.

“You don’t want to know.  But if you’re that insistent about it, let me show you,” he smiled wickedly.

Before Luna could stop him, he flipped her over onto his shoulder carrying her into the bathroom with him.

“Put me down!” She shouted.

“No can do, my dear,” he laughed.

“You have no right to do this,” she screamed.

“I don’t.  Hmm interesting, as far as I know, we’re going to get married and you’ll be the wife of my children,” he shared with her.

“In your dreams only,” she thwarted.

“You can keep saying that but you know it will happen once I tell your parents.  They don’t want an illegitimate child nor an unmarried daughter who could be pregnant around either.  It may tarnished their name and reputation – don’t you think?” He challenged.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Luna whispers.

“Try me,” he smiles back.

“I will shower alone,” she huffed.

“And what makes you think I would leave you alone for another second?” He asked.

“Well now that I have first-hand experience at trying to escape, it won’t happen again since it’s useless,” she responded sarcastically.

 

His cell phone vibrates from him his backside pockets.

“What’s up?” He answered.

His expression said it all – something happened and he was now staring at her which was also giving her the goose bumps.  What happened?

“No problem.  See you all when you get here.  Luna is still under my nose.  But how can Kai lose Krystal – he’s tougher than me?” He asked.

Krystal escaped.  Good for her.  Luna smiled.

“This should be interesting.  Can’t wait to see you guys,” he ended the call.

“Is everything alright?” She asked already knowing the answer to her question.

“As you already aware, Krystal escaped from Kai’s supervision tonight and they are probably on their way down here for you,” Kris stated.

“I see,” she nodded.

“And she poisoned Kai as well,” he added.

“What!” Luna froze.

“So I wouldn’t be surprise at a lawsuit coming at her from him,” he smirked.

“Krystal would never do something like that,” Luna tried to defend her friend.

“Well apparently she did,” he disagreed.

 

Luna stood there pondering whether to believe him or not. It was just hard for her to see Krystal in that view, even when she is in a desperate situation.  But poisoning…impossible!

After he had undressed, he managed to quickly remove her clothing and dragged her into the shower with him.

“I thought I told you…” she started to say.

“No time to argue now.  We need to clean up before the rest of the crew gets here and then we wait it out until your friends show up or if they even can find you up here,” he interrupted.

Luna was astonished.  How on earth did she even find him attractive when he is all bossy like this?  She was pushed underneath the warm cascade of water and quickly washed from top the bottom and then he expected her to return the favor.

“I can’t do your hair but I’d be happy to do the rest,” she smirked.

She soaked up the wash cloth with soap and slowly starts at his neck and moved lower and lower teasing him.  He grunted here and there but she continues her sensual movement to his toes.  He knew she was teasing him but had no time to play the game.  Kai was extremely upset and who knows what he would do when he gets his hands on Krystal.

When she stood back up to face him again, she was flushed and he couldn’t help but pulled her into his arms.

“Thank you,” he smiled before smothering her gasp in a deep kiss.

At first she was frozen solid but slowly she let go and let him lead.  Before she knew what was happening, she was pressed up against the wall of the shower and he slid his way home.

 

An hour later, the two were dressed and sitting the living room when the doorbell rang.  Kris answered and all eleven of them entered.  Kai looked the most ill out of them.

“How are you?” She asked cautiously.

“Alive,” he smiled weakly.

“This is not like Krystal.  Well unless you did something bad to her then I can’t see why she would try to hurt you,” Luna rationalizes.

“I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose but whatever she used – I’m allergic to it,” Kai shrugged.

“Are you going to take any actions?” She asked with much curiosity.

“Depends on how she reacts when she sees me,” Kai muttered softly.

“What do you mean by that?” She asked.

“We send an anonymous hint at where you could possibly be located so they should be on their way here,” Chanyeol chimed in.

“And then what?” She asked.

“Then we go from there,” Luhan answered.

Luna frowned.

“Exactly what do you guys have planned?” She asked again.

“Nothing as bad as what Krystal did to Kai but we’ll handle this our way,” Suho inserted.

 

Luna was now starting to worry and hoped that her friends took the hint as odd rather than a lucky guess otherwise they will all be doomed.

 

Jeju International Airport.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t wait until daylight to do this?” Sulli asked.

“If we do, it might be too late,” Vic answers.

“I hate to say this but I hope we’re not walking into a trap,” Amber pointed out.

“I agree.  It seemed suspicious to me too, that’s why we’re going to wait it out until 3:00am or a bit later than that to make our move,” Vic nodded.

“Ah.  That’s why we are using our other identity, so they won’t be able to trace us – no wonder you’re the leader,” Sulli giggled.

“So what do we do until then?” Krystal asks.

“Let’s go find this hidden mansion in the mountains and scope out the area,” Vic sighs.

“Yay!” They all grunted.

 

1:00am

“Any sign of their arrival?” Kai asks.

Luhan shook his head.

“Would they arrive in private jets or public planes?” Chanyeol asks.

“None of the private jets that landed were in their names and they were not found on any of the public planes – so either they are coming by ferry or not until later today,” Luhan shrugged.

“In that case, some of us are going to take a nap,” Lay yawned.  More than half of the crew disappeared around the house.  Kris stood up and glanced down at Luna who was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

“So who is on first watch?” Kris asks.

“Kai and I,” Luhan answers.

“Buzz me if you see anything odd,” Kris nods and lifted Luna into his arms disappearing up the stairs.

Luhan chuckles.

“What so funny?” Kai asks.

“Kris may not realize this but in order for him to keep Luna, he will need to keep a very close eye on her,” Luhan smiles.

“And what do you suggest I do about Krystal?” Kai asked out of curiosity.

“Technically, she already signed her life away to you without realizing it.  So either you point that out directly or maneuver your way into her life and keeping her close to you,” Luhan suggested.

“And how would I maneuver my way into her life?” Kai asks.

“As of right now, Kris is finding a way to lock Luna down for good.  I won’t say what his plans are but Krystal is bit more stubborn and strong-willed than Luna – what do you think you should do?” Luhan asked in return.

Kai only smiles.

“But yet not let her catch on,” Luhan added.