The Agreement

A Double Take

“Ugh…bro, I thought we already clarify a while back that there was only one Luna,” Suho coughed.

Kai nodded.

“What on earth are you talking about?” Vic asked.

“There is only one Luna,” Amber agreed.

“When was the last time I saw you?” He asked.

She took a long sigh.  So the charade has finally come to an end.  Well, she already saw this coming when Kris made his move except it wasn’t on her, it was on Luna – her other half.  Although the two were not related in any ways, the two were pretty close to trade assignments depending on their interest.

“You saw me a year ago, it was at an event held by your family for another charity event however you took a glance and I disappeared quickly – that was the last time,” she finally answers.

Kris was staring at her with cold eyes as if he didn’t believe her.

“The one you kissed, hugged, held hands, etc and maybe more was not this Luna – trust me, I know,” she held her hands up.

Kris only frowned.

“You were only attracted to me because of our similarity but I never got close enough beside today for you even to try,” she admits.

“So where is my Luna?” He asked again.

“Probably trying to sneak out the back way,” she shrugged.

Kris didn’t even have to say a word, the rest of the boys were scattering around to locate her before it was too late.  He did not move an inch in case the Luna in front of him was lying.  Vic, along with the rest of the girls were still confuse.

“So why um did you two swap places?” Amber stuttered.

“She needed to finish off Code Blanca,” Luna shrugged.

“But Blanca is currently behind bars,” Kris added.

“But not for long,” she shrugged.

“Why do you say that?” He asked.

“She walked into the trap knowing that someone will catch on.  Luna wants to put a stop to her aides and keep her locked up until the main heist is behind bars,” she answers.

Tao ran back into the sitting room.

“Um, she’s been long gone bro,” Tao announced breathlessly.

“And where can I find her?” He turned his attention back to her.

“She’ll be back, once she has completed her mission,” Luna smiled.

“And when will that be?” He asked.

“Don’t know. It took me a while to finish mine too but now that you know I’m not her, how about you let me go with these girls to finish off an assignment,” she suggested.

“That’s fine.  But you know you have to stick with me in case one starts to wonder why they are seeing two Luna instead of one,” he agreed.

“Very well.  I need to run to the office with the girls to find the last folder I needed to run through before heading into my last assignment here in Seoul,” she nodded.

 

Bistro Café

“I cannot believe Miss Jia’s father is not aware of her underling greediness,” Sulli muttered.

“I can.  She’s been doing it for a while now that it partially spread into Europe,” Luna added.

“So which Luna started with us first?” Krystal asked out of the blue.

“You’re real Luna was always the one with you but every now and then we traded – I swear, everything that was relayed to me was relayed to her.  That’s how we were able to pull it off so well,” she answers.

“Will this be your last mission?” Amber asked.

“Um. Yes, one I don’t like Kris’s cold glances and two, I don’t think I can handle taking her spot in his bed,” she shuddered.

“TMI,” Sulli choked.

“Is it a dangerous mission?” Vic asked.

“Mine are usually more dangerous but she really wanted to do this herself.  Her reasons were personal,” Luna shrugs.

“Oh look, here they come,” Amber mumbles as all twelve of them entered the café.

 

“What are you doing here?” Luna asked Kris.

“Any news from her yet?” He asked.

She shook her head.

“You’re right though, looks like Miss Jia has a lot of people backing her up so she may get out sooner than later,” Luhan shared.

“Luna better hurry,” Krystal mumbles.

“If you’re done here, I need to head back to the quarters to handle the official evidence over and then we can go home,” he informed her.

“I can get home okay,” Luna replied with much confusion.

“My home,” he corrected her.

“Why would I need to stay with you?” She asked.

“Your parents, I mean Luna parents are coming over later this evening to talk about Jeju and my parents wants to rekindle our relationship,” he answers somberly.

“Are you saying you don’t want to marry Luna?” She asked.

“It’s not that I don’t want to but there is just too much going on right now,” he sighs.

“So what else is on the agenda tonight that you need to warn me about?” She asked.

“My mother will ask you about the garden – just tell her it’s done.  Our father will ask again if we’re serious with each other – just say we’re friends,” he answers bluntly.

“Poor Luna. How could she fall for someone like you?” Luna snickered.

“She didn’t fall for me.  If she did, she would be here and not you,” he corrected her.

“Do you blame the girl?  It seems like you’re finally catching on to the real Luna yet you cannot admit your true feelings,” she shook her head with much disappointment.

“I dislike traitors, liars, tricksters, you name it – I don’t like them one bit,” he wanted to shout.

“Well then – you should have your hands to yourself in the first place,” she bit back.

 

“Okay.  Cut it out you two,” Vic inserted her hand to cut them off.

“Yeah, no kidding,” Luhan grunted.

“Don’t worry, I’ll head over there once I’m done here – I promise,” she yielded.

“Fine,” he uttered before leaving the café.

 

“Well, she never mentioned he had mood swings,” Luna shivered.

“Don’t anger him anymore than he already is – I don’t want him to take it out on her,” Vic tried to soothe the aura out.

“After tonight, you won’t have to see me again,” she sighs.

“Why?” Amber asked.

“Luna is coming back to her place while I go finish off the job,” she announces.

“Is your swap usually this short?” Krystal asks.

“Yes.  The longest we stay in each other shoes is usually for a day only because we other things outside of work,” she nodded.

“What do you do outside of hacking and tracking?” Vic asked.

“I’m a designer,” she smirks.

“Ah no wonder she came up with that background,” Amber finally realizes the second identity.

“So how come we haven’t heard of you?” Sulli asked.

“Moon2Moon?” She asked.

“No way!” Krystal freaked.

“Yep, that’s my line,” she smiles.

“So Luna Kim is really a designer?” Vic asked again.

“Luna Moon is a designer but does not appear in public for the media,” she nodded.

“No wonder you two were never caught before today?” Krystal finally got the picture.

“But if you’re all that worry – you have nothing to fear. Everything I know is safe with me and vice versa with Luna, your dear friend – I promise,” she restated again.

 

“So what are we going to do about Miss Jia?” Krystal asked bringing them back to the original topic.

“Luna got enough on her but we need to catch her in action while working with the lead heist with authority otherwise, we will not be able to keep her locked for good,” she stated.

“So if she is coming back to her place – what are you going to do?” Sulli asked.

“I will enter the heist lair,” she smirked.

“What!” They all gasped.

“Someone’s got to do it,” she shrugs.

 

Her cell phone beeps.

“Time to sign out, hopefully we won’t have to run into each other again,” Luna bid her farewells.

The girls just wave.

“When I get my hands on our Luna, remind me to strangle her,” Vic suggested.

“I’m sure Kris would reach her before us,” Krystal laughed.

“What was she thinking?” Amber shook her head in disbelief.

“I wonder if Kris will recognize the real one tonight?” Sulli asks.

Everyone just shrugs.

 

Wu Family Home

Glancing one last time at her appearance before ringing the bell.  Will he recognize her or not?  And why of all days did her parents wanted to do this meeting tonight?

It was Kris who opened the door.

“It’s about time,” he muttered before moving aside so she could enter.

“Luna, we’re in the dining room,” her mother shouted.

Upon entering the dining room, the table was almost set.

“Good evening,” she greeted his parents.

“I’m so glad you could join us,” Mr. Wu smiled back.

“Mom, dad – good to see you two,” she greeted them.

“How was Jeju?” Her mother asked.

“It was good,” she replied.  Even though she didn’t do too much but a little secret won’t hurt her.  Well as long as he keeps it to himself.  Now that brings her back to her original thought – why is she here?

“Luna did a wonderful job, thank you my dear,” Mrs. Wu clapped happily.

“You’re welcome,” she tried to sound grateful.

 

Either this girl is Luna or trying hard to be Luna, she’s doing a great job.  She probably had no idea what they were talking about either.  Smiling to himself, well tonight should be interesting – he thought.

“So you’re probably wondering why we invited you along with your parents to come over this evening.” Mrs. Wu started to say.

Luna could only nod.

“I know the last time you two met publically, it wasn’t a pretty picture but I would like you to reconsider seeing my son – you know from a different view.  Sure, at times he can be you bossy and ignorant but deep down, he’s a charming prince,” his mother continues to say.

“Basically, what she is trying to say is that we would like the two of to see each other – more than friends,” his father added.

She turned her attention to her parents who remained quiet.

“Mom?  Dad?” She asked in confusion.

“The decision is up to you my dear, we trust you,” her mother answers.

“I’m very grateful that you two consider me of an importance to even see your son but I don’t see him any more than just an acquaintance,” she replies softly.

“Son?” His mother asked with much doubt.

“Mom, dad, Mr. and Mrs. Park – if I may ask for your permission, I would like to marry Luna – I ask for your blessing,” he announced.

Luna froze.

His mother clapped happily.  His dad smiled.  Her parents were still trying to take this all in.

“But….” Luna started to say but was cut off by Kris who interrupted, “I know you didn’t want me to say this yet but we better tied the knot before it’s too late.”

“Too late…for what?” She asked in confusion.

“Before you leave me…………again,” he smirked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m not ready to be tied down yet,” she shook her head in disagreement.

“I’m trying to make an honest woman out of you,” he added.

Luna was ready to throttle him.

“An honest woman?” She repeated.

“People are talking about the two of us alone on the island with no supervision,” he added.

“But nothing happened!” She almost jumped off her chair.

“Luna, why are you getting so worked up?” Her mother asked in confusion.

“Because he is trying to force me into this and I’m not ready,” Luna tried to calm down.

 

“No one said you had to make a decision tonight my dear.  Think about it.  I’m sure Kris thought a lot about it before approaching us,” his mother corrected the situation.

“But knowing Kris, she won’t have much of a choice is what she is more worried about,” his father added.

“See, I’m not the only one,” Luna sided with Mr. Wu.

“Luna, I know my son can be a pain but deep down he is really a gentleman, I promise,” he added on the dot.

 

“If you all will excuse us, we’ll take our dinner upstairs in the loft,” he excused the two of them and dragged Luna out of the room.

“Have a nice dinner kids,” his mother waved them off.

 

In the loft, Kris waited till the dinner was served and the door was shut before faced the raging Luna who is thinking is the real Luna but until he test the water, he won’t know for sure since she is pulling an act that falls between the lines.

“We have to work on your temper,” he joked.

“I do not have a temper!” She shouted.

He only laughed gently.

“You know Luna is going to be upset about this – right?” She reminded him.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine,” he shrugs.

 

“If this is a joke to you, I suggest you stop it before it’s too late. I don’t want to see anyone hurt,” she stated firmly.

“What makes you think this is a joke?” He asked in return.

“You’ve bullied, bossed, kidnapped, threatened, and all of the above to get your way – what more do you want?” She asked.

“Your heart, body, and soul,” he smiled warmly.

“You mean Luna’s” she corrected him.

“No, I mean you,” he smiled wickedly walking toward her in small steps.

“Uh…you know what you say and do, I’ll report to her – then you’ll be in big trouble,” she warned him.

“Is that so?” He asked.

“Stop it!” She stomped her feet.

“So are you still a ?” He asked out of the blue.

Luna turned bright red.

“The answer is no,” he answered for her.

“You don’t know that,” she tried to retort back.

“Oh I do my dear Luna since I was your first and will be your last,” he stated.

“Wow.  What a …..” she started to say.

“Sweetheart.  I know.  But nice try Luna, you need to perfect your acting skill before pulling it off again – on me,” he smirked proudly.

“What?” She was caught guard.

 

Taking off his jacket and untying his tie, he walked over to the door and locked it.

“What are you doing?” She stuttered.

“I need you,” he whispers.