another surprise~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

 “Aish… I’m so bored… Can’t history class gets more fun?” Junhyung said while yawning.

“That’s why it is called bedtime story…” Hyunseung answered, making the other to chuckle a little. He then took out something from his bag, set it up and put it on the floor. After that, he acted like nothing had happened. Junhyung raised his eyebrow.

 

Suddenly, a scream is heard in the quiet class. “KYAAAAAA…!!!! RAT….!!!!!”

Out of the blue, the class turned into a complete chaos. The female students were shouting for help as if the class was being attacked by a hideous huge monster while most of the male students were hugging each other. Their history teacher was on the chair, screaming for help. Hyunseung tried his best to keep his pokerface while the other five were rolling on the floor laughing.

 

As the class was back to normal when the ‘rat’ was caught, the teacher cleared his throat, continued his teaching and pretended nothing had happened. Hyunseung who succeeded in keeping his pokerface turned to Junhyung.

“Still bored..?” he grinned.

“Where did you learn that from?”

“Trust me, this is the tenth time I did this… And it still worked…” Hyunseung glanced at his two best buddies who were looking at him with their thumbs up.

 

Junhyung stared at his seat partner. “Why are you staring at me like that?” Hyunseung could feel his cheeks are getting hotter.

“You really are something, y’know…”

“Tell me something I didn’t know…”

“Mind if I try to find more about you…?” Junhyung said, causing the other to blush slightly.

“What’s with the sudden weird question..?” Hyunseung immediately turned his head back to the front.

“Because you make me wonder.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Anyong, Seobbie, Kiki..!"

"Anyong, Seungie..! Komawo for the ice-cream..."

"Next time, treat us again, arasso..?"

They laughed before parted on their way home. Hyunseung walked to his apartment alone without noticing a pair of eyes was watching.

 

Hyunseung was lazying around with his tank top and boxer on the couch in front of the tv, flipping the channels boringly when the doorbell rang. Thinking that it was either Yoseob or Kikwang since both of them often visit him at night and stayed over, he shouted with eyes still fixed on the tv, "Just come in. The door is not locked."

As he heard the door was closed, he said without looking, "What makes you here tonight, huh?"

"You don't lock the door? How risky..." the guest said as he walked in.

Hearing the voice, Hyunseung immediately turned away and got a shock, a very shocking shock. "What are you doing in here..?"

"You told me to come in, so I come in... By the way, you're y..." the other smirked.

Coming back to his senses, he quickly blushed as he remembered his attire. Hyunseung quickly ran into his room and changed to a t-shirt and a sweatpant leaving the guest chuckling.

Controlling his embarassment and nervousness, Hyunseung invited the guest to take a seat on the couch before placing himself beside his guest.

"How do you know that I live here?" the beautiful boy asked out of pure curiosity.

"I stalked you."

"Eh? Jinjja?" Hyunseung blinked his doe-eyes.

Restraining himself from doing something that could ruin their newly-started friendship, the other cleared his throat before answered, "Just kidding. I am Yong Junhyung, your newly moved next door neighbour. And I'm really pleased to meet you..." Junhyung smiled meaningfully.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everyone..!!!

okay, I know that this chappie is short. I mean, real short. (-.-')

MIANHAE..!!! *95 degrees bow*