camping~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

*Ding dong* Hyunseung woke up from his sleep as he heard the doorbell. "Man... Just who is the cruelest man on earth that disturbs my beauty sleep..." he mumbled as he walked to the door, forgetting that he was wearing boxer and tank top ONLY.

Hyunseung opened the door while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“KYAAAA SEUNGIEEE..!!! Neo nomu kyeopta..!!!” Kikwang said while pinching the sleepyhead’s cheek.

Hyunseung who was still in his sleeping mode got awake, completely. “Yah..! Stop it, Kiki..! It hurts…” the doe-eyed boy pouted.

Yoseob commented, “Seriously Seung, you look so much better without those huge ugly glasses…”

“Yeah, and much ier too…” a familiar voice interrupted their best friend moment.

 

“You again?” Kikwang asked, in a super-boring tone.

“Its not my fault that I’m your best friend’s next door neighbor. Don’t be jealous okay…” Junhyung smirked while staring at the ‘y’ boy at the door, causing the boy to be in a very deep red condition.

“Seungie, why don’t you get changed first?” Yoseob suggested as he noticed his best friend is turning into a ripe tomato. Hyunseung nodded before ran into his room, leaving the three boys outside his house.

 

“Junhyung-ssi, what are you doing here?” Yoseob asked.

“I wanna broke into Hyunseung’s house…”

“Ha. Ha. Ha. It is so funny that I forgot to laugh.” Kikwang and Yoseob rolled their eyes.

Then, the house-owner appeared. “Uhhh… Mianhae guys. Come in…”

“No thanks. Doojoon and Dongwoon are coming. They will ‘help’ me pack my things for the camping.”

“You haven’t pack your things yet?” Hyunseung asked.

“Anio. Wae? You wanna help?” Junhyung smirked.

“Nope. I hate packing and unpacking.”

“They’re coming?”

“Again?” Both the shorties looked at the tattooed boy.

“Obviously, I just said that.”

“Oh man…”

“Why do you guys hate ‘em so much?”

“We dislike them because they are jerks!”

“Whatever. It’s you guys’ problems. Hyunseung-ah, I’ll be going now. See ya.”

“Uhh… Junhyung-ah, we’re going to the campsite by bus from school right?”

“Ne. The bus will drop us there. Waeyo?”

“Well, if you don’t mind, let’s go to school together. All six of us…” Hyunseung suggested, causing his two best friends to shriek.

“WHAT?!! SEUNGIE…!!!”

 

Ignoring the two of them, Junhyung agreed and left.

“Yah Jang Hyunseung..! Why on earth do you do that?!” Yoseob exclaimed as soon as Hyunseung closed the door.

“Right! You know how we don’t wanna see that jerks right? Wae???” Kikwang responded.

“Bonding…” the beautiful boy said before leaving the two about-to-cry boys for kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We’re here at last..!!!” Kikwang exclaimed while stretching his body as he got down from the bus.

“Man… I never knew sitting could be tired too… Glad I can stand up again…” Yoseob said as his feet reached the land.

“Omo..! It’s so green here… Hmmm…. So peaceful…” Hyunseung mumbled as he took a deep breath.

“Woah… Those nerds are so noisy…” Dongwoon commented, causing him to earn three shots of like-i-even-care-what-are-you-saying-and-your-comment-is-not-needed glare from the ‘nerdies’.

“This place is daebakk… I will so have a lot of fun here with those boys, especially that cutie pie…” Doojoon muttered before feeling someone patted his shoulder.

“Whatever you’re thinking you wanna do, genius, don’t involve me in it…” Junhyung said before following the others walking to their campsite. Doojoon just smirked.

 

After about thirty minutes of tents-pitching, the six boys gathered to divide the works, even though three of them are unwilling to hear about the work division.

“How should we divide our jobs?” Kikwang asked.

Rubbing his chin, Yoseob suggested, “Hmmm… two persons per work?”

“If that’s so, I wanna be your partner, cutie pie…” Doojoon winked at the cute boy who stuck his tounge out at him. Doojoon chuckled at his super-cuteness.

“And I’d be really happy if I’m paired with this boy here…” Dongwoon glanced at Kikwang who answered, “I don’t. Don’t expect something impossible.”

“People say nerdie, you should expect the unexpected.” Dongwoon smiled meaningfully.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyonghaseyo, my beloved readers, commenters and subscribers..!!!

I just knew about Yoseob's 'tragedy' at KLIA, Malaysia.

(BEAST was at Malaysia for MTV World Stage.)

Somehow, I was so heartbroken and about to cry when I see him like that, dunno why... TT_TT

blame me for my sensitiveness... (-.-')

others blamed Malaysian B2UTIES for Seobbie's fall...

but of course our sweet and thoughtful cutie backed M'sian B2UTIES up...

he is soo sweet... love him so much! <3

btw, here's the link of seobbie's fall and his tweets saying sorry to M'sian B2UTIES...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lohDCPvGo and http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_love5sanDB1qdii90o1_400.png 

 

A.N: Sorry if this was too long. I just wanna share the news...

As usual, mianhae for short, boring, uninteresting plot.

jeongmal gamsahabnida for subscribing, commenting and reading..! luv you guys!!!

*gives heart-shaped cookies* (how's my cake? LOL)