jungle-trekking~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

"Kikwang-ah..."

"Hmmm?"

"Why does jungle has a lot of bugs?" Dongwoon whispered at the person beside him, annoyedly swatting the bugs away.

"Errr... I guess its because they have no place to go so they decided to live here..." the shorter whispered back.

"Ahhh... but the bugs really annoy me...!!!"

"Yah! What are you two whispering about, huh?" a voice is heard behind them.

"Nothing..."

 

"Guys, let's stop for a while. We've been trekking for like an hour non-stop..!" Yoseob whined as they reached a river.

"Why do you have to be so weak?" Doojoon asked him, mockingly.

"Yah Doojoon-ah, he's right. Let's rest for a few minutes, arasso?"

"Komawo, Junhyung-ah..."

So, they stopped and relaxed themselves by the river.

"Woah! The water is soo cold..!!!" Yoseob exclaimed before splashing the water with his feet.

"Seungie-ah! The water is very cold..! Jinjjayo!!!" Hyunseung chuckled at the fascinated cutie.

"Seobbie-ah, the river flowed from the mountain, that's why it is cold..." the doe-eyed boy explained before washing his face with the water and took a seat on a large rock.

"Ahh... No wonder..." Yoseob continued playing with the cool water. While they were relaxing and refreshing themselves, suddenly a loud splash is heard. 

"Yoseob-ah!!!" Hyunseung shouted as he saw the cutie fell into the flowing river.

Seeing his friend was about to drown, Kikwang was about to jump into the water but cancelled his pure intention when he remembered that he doesn’t know how to swim.

“Please… help Seobbie… he doesn’t know how to swim…” he started to cry.

“Please… *gulp* save… *gulp* me… anyone… *gulp*” the melodious voice is heard. Hyunseung who was starting to cry too tugged Junhyung’s sleeve and begged the other to save the cutie. However, before the tattoo-ed boy got a chance to do anything, another splash is heard.

“Doojoon hyung..!” Dongwoon exclaimed, causing the boys to looke at the river. They were indeed very shocked to see a perfect-built boy was swimming and then pulling the unconscious boy to the river bank. When they reached the river bank, all of the boys gathered around the panting boy and the unconscious boy.

“Yoseob-ah?”

“Yoseob?”

“Seob, wake up…”

“Seobbie, neo gwenchana…? Wake up…”

“Ahem!” Doojoon cleared his throat, making the others changed their gazes to him. “I’d really appreciate if someone thanked me for being a superhero today… A reward is also welcomed…” he said. However, no one really listened to him as they were paying attention to the almost drowned cutie.

“Yah! Why don’t you pay attention to me?” Doojoon said, in an annoyed tone.

“Yoon Doojoon, I can see that you are perfectly fine. Besides, don’t you care about Yoseob? He almost drowned, you know?” Hyunseung asked, clearly annoyed.

“Yes, he will be drowned if I don’t save him…”

“Ne, Doojoon-ah, and thanks for that. I really appreciate it. So, please stop being so selfish, arra?”

“I’m not being selfish! I was just asking, okay… No biggies…”

“Okay…”

 

“Guys, stop quarrelling. Look at Yoseob, he’s drenched. He will get cold if he stays like this. Besides, jungle is not a warm place…” Junhyung spoke.

“Hey, I’m drenched too..! Geez… why don’t anyone pay attention to me?” Doojoon face turned gloomy.

Chuckling lightly, Junhyung said, “YoonDoo, neo gwenchanayo?” Turning away, the gloomy boy said in a lower tone.

“Don’t bother to ask if you don’t bother to care…”

“Doojoon hyung, you’re not sulking right?” Dongwoon raised his right eyebrow.

“He’s sulking?” Kikwang asked, curiously.

“Expect the unexpected, Kikwang-ah…”

“I’m tired of hearing that sentence… “

“Hyung, you’re not sulking are you?”

“Shut up, woonie!”

 

Chuckling, Dongwoon commented, “he IS sulking…”

“Whatever.”

“Doojoon-ah, you can go back to the campsite and get changed. You’re completely wet. You might catch cold in that state…” Hyunseung said, out of sudden.

“Eh?”

“You heard me.” Junhyung looked strangely at the smiling boy. “But, it would be great if you can bring Yoseob with you…”

Doojoon’s face who started to light up became dark, again. “WHAT?!”

“Well, Yoseob will catch a cold too if he stays here in that condition…” Hyunseung stated, innocently.

“What makes you think that I want to bring that weakling with me huh?”

“Doojoon-ah, as you said, Seobbie is a weakling, so we need someone strong to watch after him…”

“Andwae..! I don’t want to!”

 

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung with his doe-eyes and signaled ‘help, please…’

“Yah YoonDoo… You know how life when you catch a cold right?” Junhyung started his provocation.

“…”

“Even if you don’t catch a cold, Yoseob will. And when Yoseob will, he will infect us too… You don’t want to catch a cold right?”

Sighing, Doojoon agreed. “Arasso, I’ll do it… But it’s just because I don’t want to get cold okay…”

“Ne… Komapta, Doojoon-ah…” Hyunseung smiled thankfully.

Doojoon sighed again before giving the unconscious cutie a piggyback and left.

 

“Mission accomplished…” the pretty boy murmured slowly.

“Seungie?”

“Ne, Kiki?”

“Why do you ask Doojoon to bring Yoseob back?”

“Now that Kikwang mentioned it, I felt curious too…” the Arabian-looking boy rubbed his chin.

Junhyung looked at the grinning boy. “They’re right. It’s not that we can’t cancel this trekking and went back to the campsite together…”

Still smiling, Hyunseung answered, “It would be a waste if we cancel this splendid trekking. Besides, Doojoon is drenched too…”

“Why do I have a feeling that those are not the real reasons?” the shortest boy among them asked, with raised eyebrow.

“Kiki, you really know me well right?”

“Yep! And that’s why you have to tell the truth.”  Hyunseung grinned before starting to get ready to continue the activity before answered, “They need some bonding moment…”

The others chuckled. “You are one genius boy…” 

 

AT THE CAMPSITE:

“Aish… this boy is such a pain in the neck… It’s a good thing that he’s not heavy, or else I’ll thrown him out at the jungle…” Doojoon complained as he reached their campsite. “What should I do with this boy? I can’t put him in the tent because the tent will be wet if I put him in it…” Doojoon looked around and saw the place they gathered for meals that was covered by a mat. He decided to put the other there.

After putting him down, the handsome boy went to his tent and changed his wet clothes. “I just hope that I didn’t catch a stupid cold just by carrying him…” Doojoon mumbled. Soon after, he heard a sneeze from outside. Raising his eyebrow, he took a look at outside his tent. Yoseob was still laying there, unconscious. Doojoon was about to go back to his tent when he heard another light sneeze that came out unconsciously from the unconscious boy.

‘Yah Yoon Doojoon! How come you don’t bother about him at all? You let him outside, drenched like that? You are not a good boy, Doojoon…’ suddenly a kind angelic voice popped into his head.

“Aishh… this is so frustrating…!” he muttered before half-heartedly pulling out his clothes and went to the boy.

 

Upon reaching the cutie, Doojoon sat on his knees and unknowingly started to look at the peaceful face. ‘how come he can look so peaceful…’ he thought. And another soft sneeze is heard. Shooing away his thoughts, Doojoon started to take off the other’s wet shirt and put on his. ‘shall I change his pants to..?’ ‘yah Doojoon! He’s a boy too... Why do you have to hesitate?’ Doojoon shook his head before reaching out to pull off the wet pants.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?!” Suddenly, Yoseob shouted, causing the ‘kind’ boy to get a shock.

“STOP SHOCKING ME LIKE THAT!” Doojoon shrieked.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!” Yoseob glared.

“YAH BABO! I WAS JUST TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR WET TROUSERS WITH A DRY ONE!” Doojoon glared back. Yoseob raised his eyebrow,before lowering his tone.

“Ah… jinjjayo? Mianhae… I thought….” He left the words hanging.

 

Smirking, Doojoon went closer to the blushing boy. “You thought…?”

“Aniyo… I thought nothing. I was just being careful, that’s all…” Yoseob answered with his eyes on the ground.

“Yah cutie pie?” “Hmm..?” Yoseob answered, eyes still fixed on the ground.

“Does the ground is much better looking than me?” Doojoon smirked.

“Eh?” Yoseob looked up, blushed as he saw the handsome smirking face and look down again.

“I guess so… The ground is MUCH better looking than you…” he giggled.

“YAH!” Doojoon went closer to the giggling boy. “Yah cutie, say that again…”

“Say what…?”

“That the ground is much better than me.”

“Ah… Yep! The ground is…” Doojoon went another inch closer. “…much better than… ah….choo!!!” Yoseob sneezed right in front of the other.

“YAH YANG YOSEOB!!!”

Giggling, Yoseob said, “Mianhae, Doojoon-ah… I didn’t tel you to come closer to me… kekekeke”

“Aish.. You just spread the virus… honestly Yoseob, you’ll get it if I caught cold…” Doojoon said, wiping his face roughly as if he could get rid of the bacteria.

“Its not my fault that your face were about an inch from mine…” Yoseob pouted.

“Yah cutie pie…” “What…” Yoseob answered, still pouting.

“You do remember about don’t show any cute faces in front of me right?” Doojoon smirked.

Yoseob widen his eyes as he remembered something unpleasant. He immediately stopped his pout. “What do you want, huh?’

“Nothing… Just that…” Doojoon went closer again, making the other to back away. “Why are you backing away? I just want to tell you to get changed, if you don’t want to get a fever…” Doojoon stated, innocently.

Blushing deeply, Yoseob immediately remembered that he’s still drenched. “Why am I drenched, again?” he blinked his eyes.

“You fell into the river. And this mighty strong handsome kind helpful attractive amazing wonderful helpful guy saved you…” Doojoon answered.

“You forgot to mention two…”

“What?”

“Fat and boastful.” Yoseob chuckled before ran into his tent and shouted “Komapta, boastful fat Doojoonie..!”

“YAH!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've updated..! yay! *LOL*

at last, a long chapter for my beloved patient loyal subscribers and readers...

mianhae if this chapter is sooooo boring... really sorry... (-.-')

feel happy to comment, i really appreciate your comments... ^^,

and don't forget to check out my new junseung ff, arasso?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67377/empty-decorations-angst-b2st-beast-hyunseung-junhyung-junseung-

thanks! *wink and gives candies*