"...pretty princess?..."~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

Another night arrived. The six boys were sitting around the campfire while eating their instant dinners and chatting happily.

However, the peaceful atmosphere was distrupted by a voice. "Hyunseung?" six heads immediately turned to the source of the voice. The owner of the voice smiled, "It is you... Long time no see, my pretty..."

Hyunseung's bright face turned dark. He inhaled deeply before smiling slightly. "Jiyong..."

Yoseob and Kikwang widen their eyes in shock and disbelief. "What are you doing here, Jiyong hyung?"

"You're here too, Seobbie, Kwangie?" Jiyong asked, cheerfully.

"errr.. ne... we're camping..."

"Jinjja? Me too...!"

Hyunseung cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable. Junhyung looked at him in confusion. Noticing the other three boys, Jiyong asked, "mind introducing me to your friends, pretty princess?"

"Stop calling me that..."

"Don't want to..."

 

Not wanting any arguements, Yoseob quickly introduced the uninvited boy to the other three. "hyung, this is Junhyung, Dongwoon and..." Yoseob looked at the other one. "...I don't remember his name..."

Doojoon widen his eyes. "Yah!"

Jiyong chuckled. "Woah, Seobbie really dislikes you, doesn't he?"

Doojoon shrugged his shoulder. "the name's Doojoon."

"Nice meeting you guys."

"Nice meeting you too..." Dongwoon replied, bowing politely. Junhyung however just smiled a bit before looking away. He clearly felt uneasy.

"Hyung?" Kikwang looked at him.

"Ne?"

"Are you alone?"

"Kiki-ah... I'm not like you who loves being in the jungle alone... I'm with the others."

"Ah... TOP hyung, Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung and Seungri hyung?"

"YEP!'

"Where are them?" Yoseob asked, searching for Jiyong's camp-mates.

Pouting, Jiyong answered, "they slept already... I was talking with them when they fell asleep... How could they made me talk by myself..."

The boys laughed at that statement, excluding two boys.

"Seungie..." Hyunseung looked up.

"Let's have a chat for a while..."

Hesitating, Hyunseung replied, "We can chat here..."

"You know what I meant, my pretty princess Hyunseung..."

"Errrr..."

"I take that as a yes..." Jiyong pulled Hyunseung's hand and dragged him to somewhere nearby. Junhyung looked closely at both of them, mumbling something under his breath.

"Yoseob-ah...?"

"Ne, Junhyung-ah?" Yoseob looked at the clearly furious boy.

"Who is he?"

"Jiyong hyung?"

"Yep."

"He's an old friend. Remember the names Kiki said just now?" the shortie gestured at the smiling-eyes boy who was busy chatting with Dongwoon.

"Nope. And I don't want to remember them. What's with 'em?"

"We're schoolmates before this... You can say that we're quite close with each other..." Junhyung nodded his head.

"No wonder he looked as if he knew you guys well..." Doojoon interrupted, but was ignored by the other.

"That's it! I'm tired of being ignored this day! I'm going to sleep..!" he got up, stomping his feet on his way to the tent.

However, it was ignored again.

"But Yoseob-ah, why does Hyunseung looked uncomfortable with him? And I thought Hyunseung hated being called pretty?"

"Well... its because of... ummm...." Yoseob hesitated.

"Its because of?" Yoseob went closer to Junhyung. "I'm not supposed to say this, but..." he whispered. "...they have history with each other..."

"History?"

"Ne... I can't tell you more, or else I might be killed by Seungie..."

 

MEANWHILE:

"Seungie, how are you?" Jiyong asked, concernly.

"Don't bother to ask when you don't bother to care, Jiyong."

"I asked because I cared about you, Seungie..."

"If you said that back then, I'll trust you. But you know very well that I won't now." the pretty boy stated, coldly.

"Seung... Can't we just forget the past and start anew?"

"I don't think so, Jiyong. Not after what you've done to me." Hyunseung started to walk away, but Jiyong grabbed his hand.

"Let me go, Jiyong. You aren't supposed to dirty your hand by touching a disgusting bent boy like me." he pulled his hand harshly before left the other with guilt. He can feel tears started to gather at his eyes. He headed to an empty spot near their campsite.

 

Hyunseung's POV: Its been a while... I thought I'll never meet him anymore... I don't want to meet him again. I can feel the old wounds started to bleed again. It hurts so much...

The boy shed his tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE...!!!

I PROMISE I'LL PUT THE FLASHBACK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, OKIE???

PLEASE FORGIVE ME..!!! I'M RUSHED AS I THOUGHT THAT IT'LL BE MUCH BETTER IF I UPDATED ALL MY FICS BEFORE I GO FOR A HIATUS NEXT WEEK...

SO, LET's HOPE THAT I CAN STILL UPDATE ON MY HIATUS PERIOD, ARASSO?

HOWEVER, ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..! ^^

love you guys!!! <3 <3 <3