new plan for dooseob~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

Jang Hyunseung…

Why? Why do you have to do this to me? Why? Why do you have to make me fell in love with you?

Jang Hyunseung… I’m confused… Help me, please… I think I’m in love with you, Jang Hyunseung…

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV: I am not seeing things, right? Junhyung loves me? Jinjjayo? Why do I feel like jumping and crying? Junhyung, you're confusing me...

Hyunseung read the note again for the second time and unknowingly a smile appeared on his face.A goofy one.

 

Meanhwhile, Junhyung was walking along the corridor when he remembered something. ‘Oh ! I left the book opened!’ The boy ran as fast as he could back to his class. He saw Hyunseung was looking at the book. ‘Dammit! He saw it! Urgghh!’Junhyung face palmed and mentally slapped himself before slowly walking away to his usual spot before his seat partner saw him.

Arriving at the rooftop, Junhyung sighed miserably. “Ottoke… Urgh! I hate this!!!” And so, Junhyung decided to stay on the rooftop until school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That night, Junhyung sat on his couch, still feeling miserable. “What am I supposed to do? How should I face him tomorrow? Man… I don’t even know when I turned gay…” He sighed again for like the millionth time in that day. “I’m doomed… Jeongmalyo… Ottoke?! Warrgghhh!!” The miserable guy messed his hair, miserably. Just then, the doorbell rang.

“Coming!!!” Junhyung shouted, feeling a little irritated as he did not in the mood to have any guests. So, he walked towards the door, cursing slowly as he opened the door. “…&%!)*#(…Hyunseung?” Junhyung widen his eyes as he saw the guest.

Hyunseung flashed a smile, “hi, Junhyung. I heard someone’s cursing just now…”

Junhyung’s face got redder and warmer. “Cursing? Aniyo, I’m praising. Come in, Hyunseung.” Junhyung said, inviting the other to have a seat while worrying over something in his mind.

‘How should I face him?!’ Junhyung shouted mentally.

“Err… Hyunseung-ah, you want any drinks?” Junhyung asked, silently hope that the guest will say yes so he won’t have to face him.

“No, thanks. If I’m thirsty, I can always go back to my house and take a sip, ne?”

“O-okay then.” The house owner replied weakly while taking his seat.

“What… No, I mean, why are you here?”

“To visit my neighbor. You’re not busy, right?”

“No. Am not.” Junhyung chuckled nervously.

“Junhyung…”

“Ne?”

“Can I ask you something?” 

“Obviously, you just did.”

Hyunseung smiled before saying,  “glad you’re back to your cheeky self. Why are you acting so nervous like this?”

“Nervous? Aniyo. I’m not nervous. I have no reason to be so.”

“Jinjja?”

Junhyung nodded, trying to calm himself up.

“You know what, Junhyungie… I kinda read something in your book in school this afternoon.” Hyunseung finally revealed the main reason he came to Junhyung’s house after several times of should-i-or-shouldn’t-I moment.

‘Ottoke… He’s saying about the lil’ stupid ing note that I forgot to erase… Eomma… ottoke…’

Junhyung spoke, trying to be as calm as he can. “Read what?”

“A little note.” Hyunseung looked on the not-so-sparkling-shiny floor.

“Note? Jinjjayo? Ehem. What note?”

“A note that says you’re in love with me.” Hyunseung went straight to the point, without looking at the other as he felt heat crawling up on his face.

Junhyung cleared his throat again. “Ahhh… That one.” He stopped, trying to think the best answer.

“Yes, that’s one. I kind of need your explanation about it.”

“Well, you see… Errr… A-actually, I-i… errrmm…”

Hyunseung chuckled. “Yah Yong Junhyung. Why are you stuttering?”

Junhyung grinned goofily. “O-okay. Actually, Hyunseung, I don’t even know when did I started to develop feelings for you. I think, I realized my feelings when we had a little heart-to-heart talk at the camp… Honestly, I really don’t know when did I fell in love with you.” Junhyung let out a sigh. “I don’t even know when did I turned gay…” he mumbled.

Junhyung’s words got the other speechless. Hyunseung tried his best to stop himself from smiling like a real idiot.

“Is that why you got jealous about me and Jiyong?” Hyunseung asked, putting on an unreadable expression.

‘I hate that expressionless face…’ Junhyung thought before answering the question with a little nod. Soon after, awkward silence took over the atmosphere.

 

“O…kay… This is SUPER AWKWARD.” Hyunseung spoke, rubbing his neck.

Junhyung just nodded his head, agreed. “You know what, Hyunseung…”

“Nope, you haven’t told me.” The doe-eyed boy interrupted, making the other to glare at him before continuing, “This is where you supposed to tell me about your feelings towards me.”

And again, the words came out from the heart-shaped lips got the pretty boy speechless.

He then cleared his throat before muttered, “Is it important for you to know my feelings?”

“Hell yeah! I’m not going to let you go away before you tell me.”

“O..kay..”

 

“And?”

“And what?”

“Your answer is?”

“My answer is?”

“Yah! Stop repeating my sentences, would you?!” Junhyung snapped, causing the other to chuckle.

“Is that how you treat someone you love?”

“Geez. Cut it out, would you…” Junhyung blushed slightly.

“You think?” Hyunseung asked, out of the blue.

“I think what?”

“You think, what is my feelings toward you?” Hyunseung asked, raised his eyebrow, trying to cover his nervousness.

“Yah! If I know how are you feeling, I won’t bother asking you…” Junhyung can feel his patience running down.

Hyunseung stayed silent for a while, making Junhyung to do the same.

Junhyung was about to ask Hyunseung to forget about his confession, when he heard a slow, but clear mumble from the boy next to him. “I think I’m in love with you too, Junhyungie…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Morning, Seungie!” Junhyung’s cheerful voice greeted him as soon as he got out from his house.

“Morning, Junhyung.” Hyunseung replied, blushing a little.

“What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for my beloved Jang Hyunseung to go to school together.”

“Ewww. Too cheesy.” Hyunseung said, grinning goofily before starting to head towards their school, together with his new boyfriend.

 

On their way, the new couple talked about their lives, friends and things.

“Say, Junnie-ah… Can you do me a favor?” Hyunseung asked.

“Favor?”

“Uh-huh. You know that Seobbie and Doojoon don’t really in good terms, right?”

“And you want them to be in better one, am I right?” Junhyung guessed.

“Yep! Can you?”

“Okay… I guess… What’s the plan?” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung who winked and smiled meaningfully.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!! MIANHAEYO!!!

*90 degrees bow*

 

and also, thanks for reading! :DDD

don't forget  to leave a comment and click the subscribe button okie? ;)

love you guys! <3 <3 <3