new neighbor~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

"Just kidding. I am Yong Junhyung, your newly moved next door neighbour. And I'm really pleased to meet you..." Junhyung smiled meaningfully. 

"Woah... I didn't know that the house next door was empty..." Hyunseung grinned sheepishly.

"Well, Mr. Anti-soc, you have to socialize more y'know... I've be your neighbour for a long time already..."

"Really?! How come I didn't know anything about it...? How long you've been living next door?"

"Well...I've been living next door since..." Junhyung rubbed his chin, before took a glance at his watch. "Four hours, thirty minutes and fifty-six seconds..."

"YAH! its not even a day yet...!"

"Well, it is long since it's more than a second..." Junhyung chuckled.

 

Suddenly, the atmosphere grew awkward.

"you're living alone..?" two voices asked in unison before chuckling is heard.

 

"Ne." Again, they answered together.

After chuckling again, Hyunseung commented, "okay... that was awkward..."

"I know..."

"Hyunseung..?"

"Hmmm...?" Hyunseung answered while watching the television.

"You can cook?"

"Eh?" the doe-eyed boy looked at the other, only to find Junhyung winked at him. Feeling heat on his cheeks, he nervously nodded.

"Great."

"Wae..?"

"I'm hungry..."

"So...?" Seung raised his eyebrow, acting dumb.

"Well... shouldn't you at least give the guest something to eat..?" Junhyung grinned.

"You, Mister, have no manner..." Hyunseung shook his head, causing the other to roll his eyes before replying, "Yeah right... Like someone who left his guest starving has a good manner..."

Not wanting to start a debate, Hyunseung got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. "Aish... Lucky for him that I was about to cook dinner too..." he mumbled. Seeing the boy was on his way to the kitchen, Junhyung grinned.

 

AFTER FIFTEEN MINUTES:

"Junhyung-ah... the dinner is ready..!" Hyunseung shouted as he poured the soup into a bowl.

"No need to shout, I'm right here..." Junhyung chuckled slightly as he saw the other startled. Hyunseung quickly turned to the laughing boy and smacked him lightly on the head causing the other to groan in pain.

"Hmph. Stop acting. I didn't hit that hard." Hyunseung said as he gestured the other to the dining table.

"You got me..."

 

They was about to shove the meal into their mouth when they heard the doorbell rang.

"Now who's here..." the house owner mumbled while the other just shrugged his shoulder and continue his abandoned activity. Hyunseung went to the door and opened it.

"Seungie..!!!! Thanks God you're home..!!!" two persons sprang onto him causing him to fall backwards.

"Owww..." he muttered. "Mianhae Seungie..." both the uninvited guests smiled apologetically.

 

"What are you guys doing here..?" Hyunseung said as he looked at the two boys who were having an oh-my-god-i-don't-believe-what-i-was-seeing expression.

"Why's your faces like that?" the boy said before looked at what Seobbie and Kiki were looking at.

"Seungie, that is not Yong Junhyung right?" Yoseob said, with eyes still fixed on the tattoo-ed boy who was in front of them.

"Anio.. That's just a poor starving man that I don't even know why am I cooking for him.." Hyunseung answered bluntly, earning two weird looks from his best friends.

Hyunseung walked to Junhyung and said, "You're finished already? Man.. that was quick... Guess you really are starving.."

"Actually, I haven't finished yet. I would still enjoying my meals if that two stupid guys didn't call me and said that they are on the way to my house." Junhyung bluntly said.

"Your friends are coming? Doojoon-ssi and Dongwoon-ssi?" Junhyung nodded.

"Great. I accidentally made a lot of the soup, so you can invite them for dinner," Hyunseung suggested, only to earn a loud 'NO' from Yoseob and Kikwang.

 

Both of them were now shooting Hyunseung with seungie-take-back-that-words-before-he-agreed glare but was too late when Junhyung said, "I've already told 'em so. They're on their way here..."

"WHAT?!!"

"Why?" Junhyung dumbly asked.

"err.. come to think again, Seungie, I've gotta go home fast. My mom is making a bbq tonight." Yoseob said, while looking at Kiki.

"Err.. yeah... My mom's kitten need to be bathed today, so I'll go home too..." They turned to the door, only two find two boys who were smirking in front of them.

"We're too late, kiki..."

(I leave what happened during the dinner to your imagination... *wink wink*)

 

"Good night everyone..!" Hyunseung said as he closed the door and sighed. "Man... I haven't got myself that number of guests in quite a long time..." he mumbled before smiling and went to his room. "G'night, Hyunseung..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Class, may I have your attention please..?" Ms. Juri said as she entered the class. "Okay, first of all, I want to congratulate you guys for doing so well in your past monthly test. So, the teachers and I have decided to give you guys a reward." The class continued to listen. "You guys are going to a camping trip for three days and two nights, without our supervision." the teacher continued.

"How's that suppose to be a reward, Ms. Juri..?" a student asked. 

"Well, you guys are allowed to go camping without the teachers' supervision. Aren't that very rewarding..?" the teacher winked at the student.

"Oh my gosh, Ms. Juri winked at me..." the student said earning a laughter from everyone.

Ms. Juri continued, "I'll divide you guys into five groups. Every group consists of six members and also, each group will go to a different places. I'll announce the names now. Group 1,*random names and camping place.* Group 2, *random names and camping place* Group 3, *random names and camping place* Group 4," Ms. Juri raised her eyebrow before continuing to read the list loudly.

"Man... I don't have good feeling with her expression.." Kikwang muttered.

"I know.. Same goes with me.." Yoseob agreed before listening to the list.

"Group 4, Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon. You guys will be camping in the XXX National Park" Ms. Juri said before continuing reading the name list.

 

The six boys have different expressions on their faces. Three of the boys were smirking, two of the boys were staring at each other in disbelief and the other one was just... expressionless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ola~

cliffhanger? again? mianhae..! i really into cliffing-and-hanging these days.. (LOL)

updated..! YAY..!!!! seriously, I never thought that I'll update this THIS quick... well, hurray for me then...

as usual, thanks for the comments and subscriptions...

honestly, I think the reason for me to update this quick was the comments... (-.-)

as usual, mianhae for everything..!!! (too lazy to type the mistakes)

*gives heart-shaped chocolate cake to all of you*