expect the unexpected~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

“If you guys agreed that way, I guess that’s how we do the work…” Hyunseung said.

“WHAT?! SEUNGIEE!!!” Kikwang shrieked. “What?” the doe-eyed boy asked innocently.

“We never agreed to that…” Yoseob pouted.

“Well… If you guys don’t want to be paired like this, let’s play something to determine the partners then…” Junhyung interrupted.

“For a bully, you sure are rational…”

Junhyung just shrugged his shoulder. “Expect the unexpected…” he smirked.

“Hmmm… what about rock paper scissors?” Dongwoon rubbed his chin, causing him to be the subject of staring. “What?!”

 

“Forget it. I have another logical, scientifical solution.” Junhyung said confidently before took out a paper an pen from his backpack.

“What’s that for?” Yoseob asked, curiously.

Junhyung glanced at everyone before grinned, “Ladder game.”

Five jaws are dropped.

 

So, they started the ‘logical and scientifical’ game. Yoseob who started first got to cook the meals while Kikwang who played next had to find the firewoods. Hyunseung got the easiest work (I guess) which is preparing activities for their camping. Next, Junhyung played the game and of course he got the same job as Hyunseung, which caused both of them to grin widely.

“So, its either this cutie pie or this dumb boy, right Woonie?” Doojoon smirked and glanced at the three boys before playing.

Doojoon, who started the game tried to hide his nervousness and almost jumped of happiness when he got Yoseob as his partner. He smirked (again) and winked at the pouting boy. “Hey there partner. Like woonie says, expect the unexpected…”

“Yeah. Expect the unexpected. So, that’s make you as my partner, right dumb boy?”

“I’m not dumb!” Kikwang whined making the taller boy chuckled.

“But, wait a minute…” Five pairs of eyes immediately fixed at the foreign-looking boy. “I have to find firewoods right?”

“You are not blind, are you?” Kiki rolled his eyes.

Ignoring him, Dongwoon showed a worried look on his face before saying, “Firewoods are in jungles right?”

 “Yah! Why do you become so stupid today?” Doojoon smacked the younger’s head. Junhyung, however got what’s on the worried boy’s mind.

He smacked Doojoon’s head. “Yah babo!”

“Ouch! Yah! Give me some respect okay? I’m your hyung! What’s with the babo thing huh?”

Junhyung leaned closer and whispered “Bugs.” to Doojoon.

“Ah.. mianhae, woonie…” the spiky-haired boy grinned sheepishly at the pouting handsome boy.

 

The nerds, however showed what’s-wrong-with-them looks and exchanged glances with each other. Together, they shrugged their shoulders before laughed in unison, earning three weird looks from the bullies. “We ARE buddies…” Hyunseung murmured, causing his two best friends to nod.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kikwang was walking and humming while picking up the firewoods. He stopped his activity when he heard a light, a very light sobs from his back. Feeling curious, he turned to his back and get the greatest shock in his life as he saw Dongwoon was having teary eyes.

"Errrr... why are you crying?" he asked, concernly.

"I'm not crying. Dust flew into my eyes."

"Dongwoon-shi, the possibility of having dust flew into your eyes in the jungle is zero. Why are you crying?"

"Told you, I'm not."

Shrugging his shoulder, Kikwang muttered, "Up to you then," before starting his walk again. Suddenly, he heard a high-pitched scream from a familiar voice.

 

Surprised, he quickly turned back and saw Dongwoon was looking very scared. "What's wrong with you?"

"Th-that..." Dongwoon pointed at a spot on a nearby plant.

Kikwang took a look on the spot. "Bug?"

the scared boy nodded his head.

"What's wrong with the bug?" the smiling eyes boy said, while picking up the bug and showed it to the other.

 

"Th-throw it away!"

"You scared of bugs?" Kikwang asked, raising his eyebrow. Dongwoon gave no response. Suddenly, Gikwang burst into laughter.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?"

"Omo! I can't believe this..! A bully is scared with a small bug?! HAHAHAHA..!!!" Kikwang laughed again.

"You laugh again, I'll stole your second kiss." Hearing that, the laughing boy immediately covered his mouth. Dongwoon smirked while wiping his few tears.

 

However, Kikwang who can't hold his laughter, laughing again. Dongwoon quickly grabbed the desperately-trying-to-stop-his-laughter boy's shoulder and pinned him to the ground. He was about to kiss the boy's plump lips when the pinned boy said, through his covered mouth, "If you kiss me, I'll take back that bug and I'll put it in your shirt." Kikwang grinned widely as the taller boy widen his eyes and  quickly got off from him.

"Unfair!" Dongwoon pouted.

"Honestly, Dongwoon-shi, you don't have a multiple personality disorder right?" Kikwang asked while sitting on the ground, comfortably.

"What makes you say that?" Dongwoon asked, taking a place beside Kikwang.

"Well, you were so scary just now, but you turn into a very innocent, cute boy just because of a small, tiny, little bug..." Kikwang answered, bluntly.

"No comment."

"No offense, but jinjja! You really are cute just now..." the shorter commented, making the other blushed slightly.

"Am I really that scary?"

"Well, when you pinned me like that, YEP!"

"Err... Mianhae..."

"Eh?" the handsome arabic-looking boy looked at Kikwang straight into the eyes, making the smiling eyes blushed.

"Mianhae for scaring you... and stealing your first kiss... I guess..."

"You're apologizing? To me? Jinjjayo? This is sooo unexpected. You're right about expect the unexpected thingy..." Kiki blinked his eyes.

'he's cute...' Dongwoon thought.

"So, forgive me?"

"OKAY! I forgive you!" Kikwang smiled brightly before continued, "But, I have a feeling that your sudden change of attitude is to prevent me from blowing that little scared of bugs secret..." he grinned.

"Stop talking about that. Its not my fault that they are so scary..."

"You really are cute... Dongwoon-ah, bugs are not scary okay... Well, not all of them are..."

"I'm not cute, and bugs ARE scary!" Dongwoon pouted.

"Aigooo... Neo nomu kyeopta..!!!" Kikwang said, smiling brightly and showed his pair of smiling eyes.

"You have smiling eyes. I just noticed it. CUTE!" Dongwoon commented, causing the other to blush slightly. Clearing his throat, Kikwang got up from his seat, removed the dust on his pants and said, "Let's get going now. Night is coming..."

"Anio. I'm too tired... Let's wait for 5 minutes... Pleasee..." the taller boy whined.

"Alright then. You can stay for how long you want. I'm leaving." Kikwang said before started walking with the firewoods. "And, note for you, there's a beehive above you...." he chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Dongwoon looked up, widen his eyes and started to catch up with the giggling boy. "Yah! Meanie..!" Then, for the first time, they laughed happily together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chap is done..!

the kiwoon part . I know it. *sighing*

however, thanks for reading and mianhae for any mistakes, boring, uninteresting and failed plot...

*90 degrees bow*

*gives cupcakes to all of you* <3

P/S : don't forget to check out my Dooseob ff! *wink*

and seungie's new hair colour is killing me..!!! he's so handsomeee..!!! XDDDDDD

*fangirling mode*