yoogeun?~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

"SEUNGIEEE!!!"

Hyunseung automatically brought the phone away from his ears for about a few inches.

"YAH LEE KIKWANG! No need to shout. I'm not deaf yet! And its not like you can replace my eardrums or oval windows or ossicles or cochlea if they're damaged." Hyunseung raised his voice, feeling a little annoyed.

"Hehehe. Mianhae. But you don't have to state all of those ear parts..." 

"Whatever." the pretty boy rolled his doe eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. You've heard?" "Heard what? I've heard a lot of things since I was a baby."

On the other side, Kikwang scoffed. "Cut the sarcasm, Seungie. Yoseob's been admitted to the hospital. You've heard?"

"WHAT?!!!"

Hyunseung's voice raised a few pitches as he was shocked.

"YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG! No need to shout. I'm not deaf yet! And its not like you can replace my eardrums or oval windows or ossicles if they're damaged." Kikwang muttered sarcastically.

Chuckled a little, Hyunseung mumbled, "You left cochlea..."

"Hyunseung!" Kikwang spoke, annoyed.

"Mian, Kiki. Back to Yoseob, what happened to him? When and where did he admitted? He's fine?" The pretty boy turned serious.

"Whoa. That's a lot of questions..."

Kikwang rubbed his chin before continued, "He's had a food poisoning. Geez. I told him no to eat anything that easily, but he didn't listen to me. At times like this, what can I do? He's too stubborn..bla...bla..." the muscular boy started to nag though the main subject is not in front of his eyes and didn't hear him.

"Lee Kikwang..." Hyunseung spoke, causing the other to grin and continued.

"I've answered the what-happened question.. I think he's fine, judging from his voice when he called me last night after he's been admitted at you hospital this evening. I haven't visit him yet. Let's visit him together."

Hyunseung let out a relieved sigh. "Okay. Wait, he called you? Why didn't he call me himself?!"

"It was because he knew that you, Jang Hyunseung won't wake up when you're sleeping even if there's a bomb ticking beside you." the eye-smile boy giggled.

"Sheesh. Cut it out. " Hyunseung blushed.

~~~~~~

"Yah, you're okay?"

Hyunseung spoke as soon as he entered the hospital room, not caring to check the name of patient on the door.

"Seungie, where are you going?" Kikwang asked, but was ignored.

"I'm fine. Who are you?" The person who was laying on the bed asked.

Hyunseung widen his eyes when he saw an old woman on the bed.

Grinning goofily, Hyunseung cursed himself for his stupid mistake and walked towards the old woman, thinking of any excuses to cover his embarassment.

"I'm your neighbor, grandma. Did you forget me?" Hyunseung smiled, handing the bouquet of flowers he brought to the old woman.

"What a lovely bouquet of flowers. Thank you, young man. You're my neighbor? Ahh..Yoogeun-ah... (LOL!) You've grown up..." The grandmother smiled and ruffled Hyunseung's hair.

'Yoogeun?' He thought. "Ne. I'm Yoogeun. Halmeonigwenchana? I'm worried about you..."

"Aigooo... you're so kind, Yoogeun-ah... Halmeoni is fine. Not to worry, okay." her voice was getting slower.

"err.. Halmeoni looked sleepy. Have a good rest, arasso, halmeoni? Get well soon." the old woman nodded before slowly dozed off.

Hyunseung slowly step out from the room, only to meet the laughing-like-crazy Kikwang.

"Yoogeun? Seriously, Seung..." "Shut up." Hyunseung walked with his face turning red, leaving the still laughing boy.

This time, he stopped at a door, read the name carefully. Yang Yoseob.

He then stepped into the room along with Kikwang who cannot stop his laugh.

"Hi guys! I thought you guys won't bother to come..!" Yoseob's cheery voice greeted them. "Eh? Kiki?Wae are you laughing? Something funny?"

Hyunseung shot Kikwang a deathly glare, warning him not to tell anything.

“Looks like our chingu has a new name, Seobbie-ah…” Kikwang chirped, ignoring the deathly glare and quickly went to Yoseob as a defend.

“New name?Mwoya? Tell me! Tell me!” Yoseob said, not showing that he was sick.

Hyunseung ignored the plea and dangerously went to Kikwang who pleaded, “Mianhae, Seung… Mianhae..” and run around the room, only to be chased by the latter.

As they were chasing each other in the room, accompanied by Yoseob’s loud pleas, the door swun open, revealing an angry-looking doctor.

“YAH! WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! THIS IS A HOSPITAL, NOT A PLAYGROUND!!!” The doctor shouted.

Yoseob pouted before mumbled, “Doctor-ssi, you can’t shout in a hospital…” 

The doctor’s face softened before turned red. He then walked out quietly before the three boys in the room laughed.

“Good one, Seobbie!”Kikwang praised, patting the cutie on the shoulder while Hyunseung gave the supposed-to-be-sick boy two thumbs up.

When things got calmer after Kikwang got a smack on his head and two pinches on his puffy cheeks from Hyunseung, Yoseob chirped again, pleading them to tell everything.

Feeling pity for the ‘sick’ boy, Hyunseung told everything, only to have both of his friends laughed crazily again.

The deer-eyed boy pouted. “Fine! Laugh all you want! I don’t want to tell you guys what happened to me recently..!”

He frowned, looking away from the two shorties. “Awww~ Our Seungie is sulking… Mianhae…” Both boys spoke in unison, but was ignored.

They became silent for a while when Yoseob suddenly said, “Seungie, if you are sulking, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to… I just need a good laugh after being alone here these several days… That’s all… If you want to sulk, it’s your choice.. Besides, it’s my fault to begin with…”

Sad, slow voice is heard from the small mouth.

Yoseob winked at Kikwang and grinned.

Trying to be more convincing, Kikwang continued their little drama.

“Yeah… Mianhabnida, Hyunseung… Like Yoseob says, I just want to cheer him up. It’s not like I’m making fun of you or what…”

Looking at Yoseob and Kikwang guiltily, Hyunseung murmured, “I’m sorry…”

 The other two keep their face from laughing and looked at Hyunseung sadly.

“Ani. It’s our fault. You don’t have to forgive us if you want…”

The beautiful boy walked closer to the shorties and hold their hands, Kiki’s on the left and Seobbie’s on the right.

“You know what, I know it…” Hyunseung mumbled.

“Know what? Know that it’s our fault?”

Slowly, the more mature boy shook his head before squeezed the hands he held real hard, making the other two shrieked. 

“I know that you guys were pretending. And Yoseob, next time if you want to wink secretly, make sure do it properly, arra?” He chuckled, feeling satisfied when he saw two pouts.

“Arra, arra. You’ve won. Now tell us your story.”

Kikwang raised his hands, as an act of surrendering.

“I’m in a relationship.” Hyunseung stated, quickly as a lightning.

“MWORAGO?!” Two jaws were dropped.

Hyunseung repeated his sentence, only to have two you-did-not-just-said-what-i-heard-you-said-though-i-am-really-sure-you-said-that-word-you-just-said looks.

Hyunseung laughed when he saw the hilarious expressions. “Yah. You guys can earn a living by making that faces you know…”

Both the jaws-dropped boys shrugged the sentences before look at Hyunseung seriously.

“Jang Hyunseung, tell us if you don’t want us to turn into some psychic monster and force you to spit everything out.” Yoseob said, with Kikwang nodding along.

 “Scary… Maybe you should try to turn into some…” the latter raised his eyebrow twice before rolled his eyes.

“You guys don’t have to act as if you just saw an elephant was wearing a ballerina skirt and doing some hip-hop dance, y’know…”

“YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG!” Kikwang snapped.

Chuckling, Hyunseungconfessed.

“Me, Jang Hyunseung is officially in a relationship with someone you know since two days ago. And before you ask, that someone is Yong Junhyung.”

And again, two jaws were dropped for the second time.

“YONG JUNHYUNG?!” Both shouted in unison. The other nodded and shrugged coolly.

“What’s wrong with him? He’s not that bad…”

Just then, Hyunseung caught a quick smile on Kikwang’s face.

“What’s with the smile, Kiki?” “What smile?” “That quick smile.” “What quick smile?” “Lee Kikwang…” “Ne?”

Yoseob looked at both of his friends who have different expressions on their face. One with dangerously deathly warning look while the other with a clueless one, or maybe a pretended clueless face.

“Fine. I just thought that if you’re with Junhyung, I may had a chance with Dongwoon too…” Kikwang mumbled.

Hyunseung nodded understandingly while the other boy who was on the hospital bed was like, “Neo miccheoseo? First, Hyunseung is going out with Junhyung, and now you want to go out with Dongwoon?! And what’s next? Me with Doojoon?”Yoseob frowned.

Hyunseung tapped his chin, “It’s not a bad idea.”

“YAH! THERE’S NO WAY I WOULD DATE THAT ERT!” Both Kikwang and Hyunseung just shrugged it off, leaving the fuming boy talking with himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I've suceeded in updating another chap! ;D

Since 5th November is my birthday, I present to my fellow readers a long (?) chapter~

I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to leave your comments... JAEBALL!!!

I'll take the comments as my most precious birthday presents, so DROP A COMMENT!!!

And lastly, jeongmal kamsahabnida~

*Gives chocolate candies*