second chappie~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

 

IN THE CLASSROOM :

"Hey Seungie! How's your first tutor class?" a cherry voice approached him, just when he was about to take his seat in the class.

"I..."

"Seungie! How's yesterday?" another loud cheerful voice greeted him.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "Yah, can't you guys at least let me have my seat first?"

"Heheheheh... Have a seat, Seungie~" the boy with a pair of smiling eyes said while smiling sheepishly.

"So?" both of his friends asked once Hyunseung sat.

Sighing, Hyunseung answered them, "Can't you guys greet me first before asking me anything? You didn't even ask how am I doing...bla...bla..bla..."

"Oh man! he's started again..." Kikwang whispered to the cutie beside him.

"Yeah right... And to think that there's a person THAT naggy behind those huge glasses..." Yoseob replied in the same tone. 

"Class, back to your seat now. Class is going to start," the 'most-awaited' person announced. While walikng to their seat, Kikwang said in a lower tone, "Honestly, I'd prefer listen to Ms. Juri's exciting speech than our Seungie's nag..." "Great minds think alike bro..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

SOMEWHERE BEHIND THE SCHOOL BUILDING :

"Give me some money, would you? Haven't you heard a phrase 'better safe than sorry'..."

"aishh... who use an idiom when bullying, hyung?"

"...before this huh, smart boy?" Junhyung said, ignoring the interruption to his poor junior who was being surrounded by his friends.

"I...I...don't have any..." the bullied boy stuttered. "

"Man... you should really answer the truth..." a spiky-haired boy who was at the victim's right said.

"Yeah, you don't wanna know what will happen if he found out that you're lying~" a foreign-looking boy on his left replied, with a sing-a-song tone.

"Wh...What...What will he do?" the scared boy asked.

"hmm... he will dig your eyes and made them into soup..."

"and he will chop your body into very tiny parts to make BBQ... yum...yumm..."

"W-what? Al-alright then, th-this is all I have..." the junior handed Junhyung a few dollars before sprinting out like there's no tomorrow.

Upon seeing the bullied's reaction, the boys laughed histerically. The spike-haired boy named Doojoon was punching the wall and stomping his feet as if he was auditioning for a  marching competition while the foreign-looking boy called Dongwoon was laughing so hard that he fell on the ground. As if the falling was not enough, he rolled his body to right and left, acting like he was in an army training. While the other one was just...being himself. 

Junhyung commented, "Yah, you guys shouldn't said like that, you know. I'm not a cannibal...yet,"

 After trying so hard to stop their unstoppable laugh, Doojoon said, "Yah, how's your date yesterday?"

"Eh, Junhyung hyung (Junhyung hyung..? Lolz... there's a lot of hyung) went for a date?" [Note: DW is younger by one year than the others in this fic, however after having a few 'pleasant discussion' with the principal, he went up a grade.]

After receiving two shots of ooh-so-scary glares from his two hyungs, he finally came into his not-so-sensable-sense. "Ah...the tutor class..."

Trying hard not to smack the younger on the head, Junhyung answered, "It went PERFECTLY fine. We had about a minute of smooth discussion... I'm sure I annoy him well..."

"Honestly Junhyung, I really don't understand your 'genius' brain. Sometimes, I even thought than Woonie is smarter than you,"

"I AM smarter than him..." Dongwoon pouted.

"Don't think of something that your dumb head can't accept Doojoon. It might make you become dumber" Junhyung said before leaving Doojoon and Dongwoon with confusion and what-the-hell-is-he-saying expression.

'Wonder what's he up to,' Doojoon thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

LUNCH BREAK :

"Seungie, do not continue your nag. We really wanna know what happened yesterday..." Yoseob said with adorable puppy eyes as soon as the lunch break bell rang.

And Kikwang replied him with also an undentified-puppy-or-kitten-or-i-don't-know-what-type-of-animal face. "

Arasso, nothing happened actually. I sat in the class for two hours and 15 minutes waiting for some Pluto's alien to kidnap me. But the alien never showed up."

"Seung, I really love it when you use your ZULU language when you're speaking with us." Yoseob said sarcastically while rolling his pair of cute eyes. Kikwang who was busy shoving food into his not-so-big mouth nodded his head like a woodpecker. (hope he won't get choked)

"What I mean to say is, the person who was suppossed to meet me yesterday hasn't show up until my watch showed 5.45 pm! And what's more tragic is, he didn't even bring any notes or stationaries...! how tragic is that?! Hmph..!!!"

"Yeah... how tragic is that..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ahnyonghaseyo..!

*90 degrees bow* I know this chappie is sooooo booriiiinnggg..!!! I got a writer's block rite now, so i won't be able to update fast... MIANHAE...!!!!

besides, i got THREE exams waiting for me... (TT_TT)

any comments are welcomed, so do ideas (jaebal! i need ideas!!!) for my next chappie~ (^^,)