start of something new~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

 FLASHBACK:

"What do you want from me?" an average-height(ed) boy said, stuttering as he was pushed on the locker by a scary-looking boy that was accompanied by his two friends.

"We just want you, Lee Taemin-shi, to help us" the boy on his left said while Taemin's cheek gently.

"H-help..?"

"I'm sure being the principal's son didn't turn someone into deaf...?" the scary-looking boy said before smirking as something was being replayed in his mind.

"..."

"By the way, Taemin-shi, can you help us..?" the boy on his right said, looking at him straight in the eyes before raising his left eyebrow.

"W-what h-help..?"

"Well... We're sure you can tell your great old father to transfer us into class 3-A right..?" Junhyung said, closing the distance between his and the smaller boy's face.

"W-WHAT?! You know I can't!! It's the school rule..!"

Glaring at the boy, Junhyung said, "How dare you raised your voice to me...?" Junhyung grabbed the boy's collar, causing the poor boy to shiver before continued, "Yah babo! You're stupid aren't you? That's why we asked for your help, and you WILL help us. Clear?"

Hesitating to agree, Taemin shakes his head before replying slowly, "I can't.... It's the school rule...."

Doojoon interrupted, "Yah Junhyung... why the heck did you scare this cute boy here..? Well.... It's okay if you don't want to help us..."

"R-Really?!!"

"Yeah... but don't be mad at us if the secret that you and that Choi Minho boy is a couple blurted out to your dear father..." Dongwoon smiled innocently.

"Wh-what? H-how do you know about that? Please, don't tell my father about it... He will kill me..." Taemin begged the three boys around him.

"Well... All you got to do is to help us, and the secret will not be revealed..." Doojoon continued. And all Taemin can do is to agree.

 

*End of flashback*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hyunseung was looking out the window alone as the class already went home, except for him. It was one of his habit, especially when he’s having a problem. And of course, his two best friends already know that habit. They knew Hyunseung was having something that bothered his mind, but knowing Hyunseung, they didn’t force him to open up, because they know he will, someday. So, they decided to give Hyunseung some time to be alone.

Suddenly, a voice, a very familiar voice interrupted his precious lonely moment. “What are you doing alone, in this class, when there’s no people around, pretty boy?”

Sighing, Hyunseung replied without turning to the source of the voice. “I’m trying to jinx you. That’s why I need to be alone.”

Raising his eyebrow, the other answered him, “Sarcastic huh? You’re brave enough to joke with me, aren’t you?” he went closer to the boy who was still facing the window.

“I didn’t say that I was joking. And yes, I’m a brave person. So, give me back my precious lonely time.”

“Don’t want to.”

Hyunseung immediately looked at Junhyung as he heard the answer. “Why?”

“Well, because you’re trying to jinx me, and I have to watch out for that.” Junhyung replied, smiling slightly.

Hyunseung chuckled lightly. “Now’s who the sarcastic person here?”

Still controlling his smile, Junhyung shrugged his shoulder. “You never laugh whenever you’re with me.” He stated.

“And you never smile whenever you with me too.” Hyunseung replied before chuckling again.

“You’re pretty. Especially when you laugh.” Junhyung commented, causing the other to stop laughing. “Don’t call me pretty. I’m not and I hate it.”

“Why?”

“Because I hate it. Simple.”

“There’s must be a reason.”

“I have unpleasant memories about it.”

“Really? I’m sorry.” Hearing Junhyung’s word, Hyunseung broke into laughter again.

“What’s wrong now? You’re so serious just now, and now you’re laughing again? You’re not crazy right?” Junhyung said, with a worried tone.

“I’m not. But I think I will.” Hyunseung replied before laughing again.

“Okay. Now you’re really worrying me.”

“I’m not crazy okay!”

“Crazy people won’t admit they’re crazy…”

“Aigoo… to think that there’s this side in a bully…” Junhyung raised his eyebrow, asking for explanation.

“Okay, okay. First, Yong Junhyung, the famous bully in school is apologizing, to me? I’m not dreaming right?”

“I did what? I did? Really? No, I didn’t. You must be misheard.” He looked away.

Giggling again, Hyunseung continued, “I didn’t misheard, okay… Hey, are you blushing?” he went closer to Junhyung to take a good look at his cheeks.

“What? I’m not blushing!”

“You are, Junhyung-shi…”

“Am not!”

“You are…” They continued arguing before broke into laughter together.

“I never knew Yong Junhyung is actually like this…” Hyunseung commented as he stopped his laugh.

Raising his eyebrow (again), Junhyung asked, “like what?” “Well… like this…”

Smirking, “like what?”

“Aishhh… stop it…! I’m not good with words…!”

“Then write it. Here, a pen and a paper.”

“Where did you get those from?”

“Your bag.”

“Aishh.. forget it. I’m not gonna say anything.” Hyunseung turned away to pack his things up to go home. Seeing Hyunseung was going out of the class, Junhyung followed him and walked beside him.

“What do you want now?”

“You don’t want your paper and pen?” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung before snatching his belongings on the boy’s hand.

“Errmm… Don’t you should say something? Maybe something that started with the letter T?” Junhyung said as he walk beside the other.

“Gee… thanks so much…” the pretty boy rolled his eyes.

“Junhyung-shi..?”

“Drop the ‘shi’ please. It doesn’t goes right with my name.”

“Okay… Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“What a smart answer…”

“I AM smart. Where are you heading to?”

“My house.”

“Excellent answer. Five points for you.”

“Just five..? Wae?”

“Yes. Because, you didn’t answer my question seriously.”

“Yeah right. Like you did.”

“So?”

“So what?”

“Where are you heading to?”

"Told you, my house.” Hyunseung grinned.

“That’s it. I won’t ask anything more.”

“Great.”

 

“Junhyung…”

“Hmmm…?”

“Congrats.”

“For?”

“Changing my first impression towards you…”

Smiling, Junhyung replied, “Thanks. And congrats to you too…”

“For?”

“Changing my first impression towards you…”

“Thanks.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello there my dear readers~

i'm thinking to make the progress go faster... but i don't know how... (-.-')

again, mianhae for any mistakes and failed, boring plot...

thanks to my readers and subscribers... nan saranghaeyo!!! *gives heart*

comments are welcomed..! :DDD