dooseob~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

"Guys... I'm in a real trouble..." Hyunseung said as soon as he found his best friends.

"What's wrong, Seungie?" Yoseob asked with a worried tone. 

"The teacher asked me about the progress of the tutor class... I couldn't tell him that I've met that jerk for tutor for just once..."

"So?" Kikwang cut in. 

"So, I've told the teacher that the tutor class will be held on the day after tomorrow..."

"You what?!" Both Yoseob and Kikwang said in a loud surprised tone, causing the students around them to look at them. 

"Shhhh...! Slow it down..." The cuties nodded. Hyunseung continued, "Well... you know... I can't tell him that I've fed up with that stupid jerk and I don't wanna tutor him anymore..."

"Yeah... Makes sense though.. He assigned you to tutor that Junhyung kid..." Yoseob stopped and that sentence was continued by Kikwang, "which means that he gave you his trust..."

" Smart Kiki! Glad you guys got it... Problem is, how should I tell him that I will be holding the class?"

"Hmm... why don't you pass the message to his friends? His friends looked nicer than him..." the hyper Yoseob suggested.

"Now that Seobbie said that, it could work though..." Kikwang agreed.

"Well... I suppose I could do that, but I need to rush home since my father is in Korea, and he wanted to meet me..."

"Ah... your father is here?"

"Ne, he arrived last night. Can you guys help me pass the message?"

"Mianhae Seungie, I can't because Ms. Juri wanted to meet me after this," Kikwang said with a clear apologising tone. With that, Hyunseung and Gikwang looked at the dumbfounded cutie simultaneously.

"Why are you guys looking at me?"

"Seobbie... You're a kind person right? I know you are. Please...?" Hyunseung begged Yoseob.

"Why me?" Yoseob pouted.

"Seobbie, its because you have nothing to do. I can't because I have an appointment with Ms. Juri... Besides, you're the one who suggested it..." Kikwang said with a i'm-sorry-i-couldn't-help-you look.

Sighing, the cutie answered, "Seems like I've got to do this no matter what... Seungie, I demand a reward!"

"Ne... Komawo, seobbie... Saranghaeyo..! Jeongmal..! I got to go now... See you guys later!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoseob was walking alone by the soccer field, cursing his bad luck when he heard someone calling him. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw one of Junhyung's buddies walking towards him. Remembering that he has a message to be passed, he stopped.

"Yah cutie. You're that nerdy Hyunseung's friend right?"

"Uhh? Err.. Yeah... Why?"

'why the heck i'm stuttering..? but, he's so handsome... no wonder he's popular though he's a bully... What the heck i'm thinking?! Yah Yang Yoseob, get a grip would you..?' Yoseob thought.

"You're cute, y'know that?"

"Eh..?"

"What's your name cutie?" Doojoon asked the cute boy in front of him.

"Yoseob. Yang Yoseob." Yoseob looked at the ground to avoid staring the handsome guy in front of him. 

"Cute person, cute name. Mine's Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon."

"I didn't ask though..." the cutie muttered causing the other to raise his eyebrow and grinned.

"Why did you called me just now?" Out of curiousity, Yoseob asked.

"Ah... Nothing really... It just that, its's strange to see some nerdie on the field..." Hearing that, Yoseob pouted.

"Doojoon-shi, it's not something strange compared to a person who just calling another person without any reason..." Yoseob smiled meaningfully before turning away to left the field.

However, after just a few steps, he heard a loud scream from a very familiar voice. He immediately turned away and saw the handsome boy who had a talk with him just now is holding his bleeding noise while cursing at a group of students who was apologising to him. He also saw a ball which is now a few centimetres away from the handsome spiky-haired boy.

Feeling funny at the sight, he laughed loudly causing him to earn a wanna-die glare from the nosebleed boy. Stomping, the not-so-serious-injured boy went to Yoseob with an angry look. Yoseob who was laughing merrily immediately stopped and thinking to run away. However, he felt as if his feet were glued at the ground.

"Yah! Why the hell are you laughing huh nerdie boy?! Can't you see I'm in pain right here?" Doojoon said with an angry tone as soon as he approached Yoseob while adoring the cutie's cute laugh in his mind.

"Nope. You don't look as if you're in pain, Doojoon-shi..." the shorter replied before laughing again.

"What the hell?! Don't you see I'm bleeding here? It's all because of you y'know?!"

"Eh...? Me? How come?" Yoseob blinked and tilted his small head.

"Do that cute face of yours and I will make sure you lost your first kiss to me, nerdie..." Doojoon smirked before continued. "Because you left me dumbfounded, I got hit by that stupid ball right on my face. Now, since you're the reason of my poor nose, you have to nurse me.. Clear?!"

Yoseob widen his pair of eyes after hearing Doojoon's reply. But, realizing that there are no use in arguing, he sighed before agreed.

"How unfortunate. First, that and now this... Such a misfortune..." Yoseob complained under his breath before took Doojoon's hand who was startled at his action and dragged him to the nearest bench. Then, he told the taller boy to take a sit. He kneeled on his knees in front of the boy before pulling out his handkerchief and wiped Doojoon's blood gently.

Doojoon stared at the boy in front of him closely. 'He got a cute facial features... Cute eyes, cute nose, cute lips... Wonder how those cute lips tasted...' 

"There. All done." Yoseob folded the now-blooded handkerchief and was about to put it in his pocket when the boy in front of him held his chin and leaned closer to him before kissed his lips. Yoseob widen his eyes as a reaction of the unexpected situation.

"Y-Yah! Wh-what are you thinking you're doing?!" Yoseob said in a loud tone when Doojoon broke the kiss. Doojoon smirked, his lips and answered,

"Yum... I told you not to make any cute face right? by the way, thanks cutie... For both treating and kissing..." With that, he left. Yoseob who has gotten into his mind immediately blushed before remembered the main reason he stopped to see Doojoon.

"Y-yah! Wait a minute!" Raising his eyebrow, Doojoon stopped and turned to the cutie who was now running to him.

"What's wrong cutie? You want a goodbye kiss?" he grinned.

"St-stop talking nonsense! I-I want to tell you to tell that Junhyung guy that Hyunseung will be holding the tutor class on the day after tomorrow. That's all!" the shortie blushed and stomped away. The other just grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyonghaseyo...!

phewww~ finished! so sorry for the late update! my exam will be starting next week...

I should be studying though... ('-.-)

dooseob was just too distracting me... so that's why they got here~ :DDDD

mianhae for the boring, not interesting, common, plain, failed plot. *95 degrees bow*

wish me luck for my exam!!! hwaiting~

to the subscribers and readers, thank you so much..!!!

Gamsahabnida and saranghaeyo..!!! *hugs and kisses*