kiwoon's date~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

NOTE: Let's go back to the day when Hyunseung and Yoseob went out, without Kikwang, okie? I've coloured the POVs with different colours so that you guys won't have any problems reading. So, you guys have to thank me later! Just kidding! ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

DONGWOON's POV: I am so happy! Wanna know why? Because I'll be spending this wonderful Sunday with my new friend. Guess who? Yeah! You guys are right! Ten marks for you guys! I'm going to spend this day with.... LEE KIKWANG!!!

Woohooo!!! Gosh, Son Dongwoon... how the hell you can be this happy? Dongwoon don't know!!!

Heheheh! I feel like an idiot right now...

 

I hummed a happy tune as I walked to Kikwang's house. Its a good thing that he wanted to tell me where does he lives... Wonder what's he doing right now... Can't wait to see him... After climbing a few flights of stairs and cursing the elevators for still being under repairs, I arrived at his house. And of course, I rang the doorbell without thinking twice.

 

KIKWANG's POV: Warrrggghhh!!! I am so sleepy!!! I took a glance at the clock beside my bed. It's just 10.00 am... I'm gonna sleep some more...

Wait for a minute... I looked back at the clock.

 

WHAT?!

ITS ALREADY TEN?! OMIGOSH!!! I AM GONNA BE LATE!!!

I immediately got up from my comfy bed, grabbed a towel and quickly went into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I tried to be as quick as I can. I brushed my teeth while doing my morning routine (I had never done this before, and I never think I'll do this) before took my 'bath'. I think it can still be called a 'bath' though I just splashed few water on my hair, face and body.

And not to mention, I didn't even use the soap. Never mind, I can spray some perfumes later... As soon as I finished my 'relaxing and perfect' bath which was surprisingly finished soon enough, I got out from the bathroom, covering my lower body with the towel and heard a doorbell. He can't be that early right?

 

DONGWOON's POV: Wonder why Kikwangie took so long to open the door...

Kikwang-ie?

Whatever!

I was about to ring the doorbell again (blame my low level of patience) when the door swung open, revealing a godly perfect built muscular body.

OH MY GOD!!! LOOK AT THOSE GORGEOUS ABS... And this body looked so y with water still dripping on it...

 

KIKWANG's POV: Why does he stares at me like that? Does my body is gorgeous enough that even Son Dongwoon was amazed by it?

Cut it out, Lee Kikwang... But, I can feel heat crawling on my face right now... Stop staring at me like that... You make me feel like I am ...

 

"Ahem! You are early, Dongwoon-ah..." Kikwang spoke, causing the other to grin sheepishly as he was caught staring and drooling. "Do come in. Let me wear some clothes first, okay?" the shorter invited Dongwoon to come in.

 

DONGWOON's POV: Man... His body is just too distracting that I can't even hear what the heck did Kikwang said...

"Dongwoon? Do you hear me? Why do you still standing outside?" The godly body's owner plucked his fingers right in front of my face and snapped me back into reality.

"Heheheh. Mianhae, Kikwang-ah... What did you say again?" Kikwang chuckled for a moment. How I love his laugh... Yah! What's wrong with you?!

"Dongwoon, I said, come in. I'm going to my room to get changed."

Wish I could follow him...

Son Dongwoon, since when you became THIS erted?

Since I saw this gorgeous creature...

"Can I follow you?" ! Did I just said it out loud?

 

"Mianhae, I can't hear you..." the half- boy asked as he heard the taller mumbled something unclear.

"I-i said, errr... can I trust you?"

Kikwang raised his eyebrow.

"Trust me? On what?"

"On get changing as soon as you can? I haven't eat breakfast yet..." Dongwoon pouted, to convince the older. The latter smiled brightly before nodding and went into his room, leaving the boy who desperately trying to stop himself from barging into the room.

 

After a few moments of choosing clothes, Kikwang finally got out from his room. Looking for the other, he smiled as he saw Dongwoon was mumbling something under his breath. He slowly went to the other before patted him on the shoulder, causing the other to jump a little and shrieked.

Kikwang laughed at the younger's reaction. Dongwoon immediately turned his face to the source of the laugh and "Oh my god, you looked gorgeous" escaped from his mouth when he saw the boy, making Kikwang immediately blushed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Dongwoon-ah... What do we want to do today?" Kikwang asked after they got out from a restaurant, finishing their breakfast. Dongwoon shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm not sure. What do you wanna do?" Kikwang shrugged his shoulder, smiling innocently and looked at Dongwoon.

"I'm not sure. What do you wanna do?"

"Yah! Why are you repeating my words?!" Kikwang giggled, making the other to blush slightly and laughed.

"Let's go to the beach." Suddenly, Kikwang blurted out his idea.

"Beach?"

"Yep! We've been to the jungle. Let's go to the beach..!"

"Okay."

 

Soon after, they arrived at the beach. "Omo! The beach is so beautiful! I haven't went to the beach for as long as I can remember..!" Kikwang ran to the seashore excitedly, making the other to chuckle at his cuteness. Dongwoon quickly followed the older who was happily playing with the water.

"Yah! You're like a kid, you know..."

"I know and I don't care... Seobbie and Seungie told me that hundreds of times already..." Kikwang stopped playing with the water before showed Dongwoon his eye-smile.

"Ahh... Seobbie and Seungie... What do they call you?" Suddenly Dongwoon asked.

"Who?"

"Yoseob and Hyunseung."

"Ah... They call me with a lot of names... The most mean is Dumbkwang. But they often call me Kiki..."

"Kiki?"

"Yep!" the shorter nodded his head vigorously.

"Ah... Can I call you Kiki too?"

"Eh?" the latter blinked his eyes multiple times.

"Can I call you Kiki?" Dongwoon said, clearer this time.

"Errr... Okay... I guess..." Kikwang looked at the ground, blushing.

"Arasso! And you can call me Woonie~" Dongwoon chirped, smirking slightly as he saw the pink shades on the other's cheeks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UPDATED!!! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT, LATE UPDATE! *deep bows*

Feel happy to enjoy, comment and subscribe. And also, don't forget to check out my new Dooseob fanfic, AS LONG AS WE HAVE MEMORIES, YESTERDAY REMAINS...

Kamsahabnida and Saranghaeyo!