New textmate~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

"Warrggghh..! Seoul!!! I missed you!!!" Kikwang exclaimed as soon as he got down from the bus. Dongwoon who followed behind him just chuckled.

Yoseob giggled. "I didn't know that you love Seoul so much, Kiki..."

Hyunseung interrupted, "Yeah... As long as I can remember, you were the one who kept complaining about Seoul..." Hyunseung chuckled slightly, making the eye-smiling boy pouted.

 

Soon, they parted their ways to their home. Yoseob and Gikwang headed to the train station while Doojoon and Dongwoon headed to the school's parking lot, leaving Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"Had a good sleep last night?" Junhyung asked as they started walking together, side to side. Hyunseung nodded his head.

"Yeah... Fortunately, I didn't dream about you." He answered cheekily, causing the other to raise his eyebrow.

"Fortunately?"

"Yep! Because, if I dreamt about you last night, the dream won't be a dream. It will be a nightmare..." the pretty boy chuckled.

"Yah!" Junhyung shrieked, making the other to laugh louder.

Pouting, Junhyung complained, "how could you say that..."

"Junhyung, stop pouting. It doesn't suit you and it makes me want to puke." Hyunseung stated, boldly.

"Meanie!"

"And stop whining like a baby. It hurts my ears." the doe-eyed boy added, mischievously.

Junhyung continued to pout and started to become silent.

Looking at the person beside him, Hyunseung asked, "you're sulking, aren't you?"

"Am not."

"You are..."

"Am not. Almighty Yong Junhyung won't sulk."

Smiling, Hyunseung replied. "Ah jinjja? I was thinking to comfort you if you're sulking... Thanks God you're not."

"You really are a cruel person, aren't you Jang Hyunseung?" Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder.

 

Moments later, they arrived at their apartment. "Seung?"

"Ne?"

"How about a goodbye kiss?" Junhyung smiled playfully.

"In your dreams, Junhyung. See ya later!" Hyunseung quickly entered his home as he felt his cheeks getting redder and hotter. On the other side of the door, Junhyung stood, smirking before left to his home.

Still smiling, Hyunseung closed his door. However, his beautiful smile disappeared at once when he saw a formal black-suited middle-aged man was sitting on his couch, reading a newspaper.

"You looked so happy, aren't you, Jang Hyunseung?" the elder man spoke, without looking at the latter.

"Its none of your business. What are you doing here?" Hyunseung answered, coldly.

"You don't have to be that rude to your father, Hyunseung. Wae? I can't visit my own son?"

Smiling cynically, Hyunseung replied, "You want to visit your son? I'm touched, appa."

"Stop being so rude with me, Hyunseung."

"At least I still call you appa."

Mr. Jang got up from his seat, walking towards his son. "I never know my son can be this rude."

"Just be straight to the point. Why are you here?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Seung, neo gwenchana?" Yoseob asked his friend after they sat in a cafe and placed orders.

"I'm fine. Wae?"

"Its just that, you've been surprisingly gloomy and quiet today..." the latter shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know, maybe because Kiki isn't here with us?"

"Kiki? Come on. You know I know you better than that... Besides, you were the one who was super excited when Kiki told you in the bus about his and Dongwoon's plans today." Hyunseung stayed silent.

"Seungie, you're not mad at me, right? If you do, I really am sorry..." Suddenly, Yoseob let out a question.

"Mad at you? Why should I? And why are you apologizing?"

"Because I told Junhyung about Jiyong..."

"You WHAT?!"

"Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae, Seungie... He asked me about it and since you guys are closer, so I thought that he should know about him..."

Sighing heavily, Hyunseung muttered, "Its okay. I've told him everything..." Just then, Hyunseung's phone vibrated, signaling a new text message.

 
From: Unknown number
Subject: Annyeong~

Smile is the secret to stay young and cute. Cheer up!

 

Hyunseung raised his eyebrow as he read the text message. "What is it, Seungie?"

"I got a message from an unknown number."

"What's so weird about that?"

"It tells me to cheer up."

"Still not weird enough."

"But how the heck the sender know that I'm not smiling?"

Yoseob got speechless. And Hyunseung's phone vibrated again.

 
From: Unknown number
Subject: Why don't you smile?

Having a good laugh with friends stimulates endorphins, the brain's natural painkillers. So if you need to laugh and you can't find a friend, I can lend you a mirror. Smile, please?

 

This time, Hyunseung smiled a bit.

"What is it now Seungie?" Hyunseung handed his phone. Yoseob showed the exact expression on Hyunseung's face when he read the first message.

"This is weird..." Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder, before looked at the message again and smiled a little again. He didn't realize that a person who was looking at him was smiling too.

 
From: Jang Hyunseung
Subject: Who are you? 

The subject says everything.

 

A wide grin appeared on Junhyung's face. 'Witty...' he thought.

Earlier, Junhyung was strolling in the town as he felt bored when he saw a gloomy pretty boy was entering a cafe with his friend.

He started to type.

 
From: Unknown number
Subject: A human that lives on the Earth.

The subject says everything. *wink*

 

Hyunseung's smile got wider. Yoseob looked at him, feeling weird. But deep down in his heart, he thanked the message sender for making his buddy smiled again.

 
From: Jang Hyunseung
Subject: :P

Sarcastic, aren't you? But I think, there's only one person who can be THIS sarcastic...

 

Junhyung smiled to himself, ignoring weird looks from the customers around him.

 
From: Unknown number
Subject: ;D

Ah... Jinjjayo? Who is it?

 

"Its you." Junhyung startled as he heard the familiar voice.

"An-annyeong, Hyunseung." Junhyung looked at Hyunseung's seat. He saw Yoseob, looking at him, grinning.

"What are you doing here?"

"Obviously, I went here because I'm hungry. You can't expect me to play a roller-coaster here..." Junhyung answered in a 'duh' tone.

"I hate it when Mr. Sarcastic in you talking." Hyunseung rolled his eyes, earning chuckle from Junhyung.

"What can I do... Sarcastic is my middle name..."

"Whatever. How do you get my phone number?"

"Well, let's just say that a very kind cute angel rewarded me your number because of my good deed." he winked, making the other to blush slightly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*smack my head*

this chapter is so boring!!! Jeongmal mianhae!!! *smack smack* T^T

I really am sorry for dissappointing my beloved patient readers with this boring chapter.... TT^TT

Please forgive me!!! TT_TT