seventh chappie~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

“Yong Junhyung, Yoon Doojoon, Son Dongwoon, you’re late again?”

“Mianhae sunsengnim…” dongwoon smiled innocently.

“Ne, sunsengnim… something came up…” Doojoon smiled sweetly while gesturing Junhyung to say something.

“I’m not sorry at all…” Junhyung replied with a bored tone.

“Aishh… You’re really late y’know? Good thing you guys are handsome... Now, go to your seat.”

 

“Morning Hyunseung,” Junhyung greeted his seat partner with a warm smile as soon as he reached his seat causing the two persons behind him, and was about to take their seat and two other persons at the nearest desk raising their eyebrows, widen their eyes and put on what-is-happening-between-them-I’m-not-having-nightmares-right expressions.

“Afternoon, Junhyung… You’re early…” Hyunseung replied, smiling a little without taking his eyes off the blackboard.

“Don’t I?” he smirked, before sitting on his place.

 

“Yah! You heard what I heard, Seobbie?” Kiki whispered at the boy next to him. However, his whisper was answered by someone else.

“Yeah, I heard them… And, next time, if you want to whisper, don’t do it loud…” Dongwoon grinned. Kikwang pouted as he heard the answer and was about to protest when he remembered something, causing him to stay quiet, while glancing at his seat partner who was shrugging his shoulder and mouthed, ‘I heard them, kiki…’

Doojoon interrupted, “Never knew this cutie pie here is a mute…”

Yoseob who heard the sentence, immediately turned his small head at Doojoon ,saying “Whatever, jerk!!!” before turned back in front and blushed as he saw the other smirked.

“I hate that smirk…”he mumbled.

“Ahh… you’re not a mute…”

“Shut up!” Yoseob hissed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As soon as the lunch break rang, Kikwang and Yoseob quickly got up from their seat and dragged Hyunseung out of the class to the cafeteria as Gikwang didn’t want to go to their usual hangout spot, the historical spot under the tree… And the same goes to Doojoon and Dongwoon who dragged Hyunseung’s seat partner to the rooftop. Their spot for skipping class and others…

“Yah Jang Hyunseung, better tell us everything that happened between you and that bully…!” Kikwang said while shoving a bun into his mouth.

“And by the word everything, we meant everything…!” Yoseob interrupted before took a sip of drink.

“Guys, chill out, ‘kay. I was about to tell you… But before that, Kiki, you might wanna chew the bun slowly if you don’t want us to leave you alone here, choked.” Hyunseung smiled innocently.

“Meanie..!” Kikwang muttered before doing exactly as Hyunseung told him to.

“Hmmm… Good boy…”

“Okay… Story time, please…”

“Okay, here I go… Once upon a time…”

“YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG..!!!” the two shorties exclaimed, causing them to be the subject of the attention and their pretty best friend laughing out loud.

“Okay..! I’m serious now… Yesterday…”

 

“And that’s the end… Mind if I get some applause?” Junhyung ended his story with a grin.

Ignoring the story-teller request, Doojoon said, “So, you and that beautiful nerd are in good terms now?”

“Don’t call him beautiful, he hates it…” Junhyung answered, earning two weird faces from the other two. “What? I just tell the fact…”

“Okay…..” Dongwoon glanced at Doojoon before continued, “You looked like you care about him…” Doojoon nodded.

“Really? You’re jealous, eh Woonie?”

“WTF?!”

“Joking, okay…”

“Back to my question, you and him are in better conditions now?”

“Well…”

 

“I guess, better than before… He’s not that bad y’know…” Hyunseung said, causing Kikwang to reply, “Yah Seungie, are you sure?”

“Hmmm… And maybe, his friends are not that bad too…”

“THEY ARE BAD…!!!” both Kiki and Seobbie shouted, ignoring the other people around them before looked at each other.

“What happened to you, Kiki? Last time, you are the one who backed ‘em up..?” the cute shortie asked.

“Well… They looked bad…”

“I don’t believe that answer…” Hyunseung raised his eyebrow.

“Me too…” Yoseob agreed.

“Okay… Let’s just say that the thing happened to Seobbie happened to me…” the black-haired boy answered, with a small voice.

“Omo! That jerk kissed you too?” Yoseob shrieked.

“Ani… Not him… Dongwoon…” Kikwang’s voice became smaller.

However, Hyunseung just laughed at the statement. “Yah! Why are you laughing?!”

“Yeah..! Its not funny!”

“Guys, chill out okay… No guys freaked out just because their first kiss is stolen ‘kay… No biggies…”

“Easier said than done, Seungie… You haven’t feel it…” both the short boys pouted.

Still laughing, Hyunseung tried to comfort them, “Okay, okay. Sorry ‘kay… I treat you for ice-creams on our way home, deal?” Both gloomy faces suddenly light up.

“Okay..!!” “Deal!!!”

Hyunseung continued his laugh before stopped after receiving two playful smack from his two best buddies.  ‘Thanks for cheering me up, guys… I’m so lucky to have friends like you guys…!’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello~

omo! I can't believe that I actually updated this chappie so soon... *hurray for me..!*

as usual, mianhae for any mistakes, boring, failed, short chapter... i tried my best... (^^)

and also, thanks for commenting and subscribing this fic..! you guys are daebak..!!!

continue to comment okay..? 

*hugs and kisses*