start of something new for dooseob?~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

 

“Seungie…”

“Ne?”

“Why are you so serious in this DooSeob thing?”

“Because I want someone to take care of Yoseob.” he replied before continued, “before I left.” softly.

“Before you left?” Junhyung raised his eyebrow when he heard the slow mumble.

“Eh?”

Noticing he spoke the last sentence out loud, he immediately shook his head.

“Nothing. I mean, I can’t be with Yoseob forever, right?” the deer-eyed boy chuckled nervously.

“Ah… But, why are you so concern about Yoseob? You don’t seem to mind about Kikwang... I thought you guys are best friends…”

“We are. But Kikwang will do fine with Dongwoon.”

“Dongwoon?”

Hyunseung nodded.

“Yep. Don’t you notice?”

“Notice what?”

“The way they looked at each other and things…”

“You actually noticed that?” the other surprised.

“Not my fault if I noticed their strange behavior... Pfft. And to think they’re hiding it. Gosh… I know they have something for each other, but they just don’t declare it… I really want to help them…” he pouted.

Junhyung chuckled before suddenly pecked Hyunseung’s lips, making the latter shocked and blushed.

“What’s that for?” he blinked his big eyes.

“For being too cute to handle.” Junhyung smirked.

Hyunseung turned redder.

“You really are cute, yeobo…”

“Shut up.” The blushing boy tried to pull his hand from the other’s grip, as a sign of sulking, which failed.

Junhyung chuckled again.

“Okay, okay. Back to our topic. Why are you so concern about Yoseob? You haven’t given your answer.”

“Hmmm… Because he’s fragile?”

“He’s not a glass, jagiya…”

“Junnie! I’m serious here!”

Chuckling again, Junhyung raised his other hand before sliding his hand around the other’s slim waist and pulled the latter closer.

“Arasso. What do you mean by he’s fragile? Though he’s a human…”

Hyunseung shot his boyfriend a glare before replying.

“Well, Seobbie is a very sensitive person. He looked bubbly and strong outside, but he really is soft inside. He needs to be watched out, taken care and such. Not to mention, he’s quite reckless too…”

“You really know him, right?”

Hyunseung nodded, leaning his head on Junhyung’s shoulder.

“And out of all people, why Doojoon? Trust me, that guy is VERY untrustworthy. Especially in things like that.”

He emphasized the word ‘very’.

“I don’t know. They looked cute together.”

“Seungie… I don’t believe you want to hand in your best friend to someone like that fat guy.”

Junhyung shook his head in disbelief.

“I don’t believe myself too.”

“Seungie, don’t you curious?”

“About why?”

“I mean, Yoseob only got food poisoning right? But why the hell did he’s still hasn’t got out? It’s not like that food poisoning is worse or what…”

Junhyung asked, not knowing that his boyfriend was behind all of that.

“Molla. But, it’s a good thing, right? Since my plan needed him to be at the hospital…”

“Ah. You’re right. The plan… I can’t wait…”

 “Indeed. I can’t wait either…” the beautiful living creature grinned mischievously.

“So, we’re gonna do your plan tomorrow?”

“Ne.”

“Did Kikwang knows about this?”

“Of course. I wouldn’t hide something like this from him. Besides, he’ll play a BIG role.”

Hyunseung smiled, with meaning.

“Should I tell Dongwoon?”

Hyunseung thought for a while before nodded.

“You should. I believe Kiki’s already told him about how healthy Seobbie actually is…”

“Okay, but sweetheart…”

“What?”

“Stay here tonight.”

“I was planning to.”

“Heck yeah!.”

“Wae?”

Hyunseung asked, curious, but immediately knows the answer when he saw Junhyung flashed a mischievous smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning…

“Yah Woonie! Where’s Junhyung? Doesn’t he’ll be going to school with us?”

Doojoon asked, in their way to school, late as usual.

“He’s went to school already, hyung. With Hyunseung hyung.”

“Hyunseung hyung? Tch. I still can’t believe they’re actually dating.”

“Waeyo?”

“I don’t know. I mean, him, with a nerd? That’s unpredictable. But who knows fate… I may end up with that cutie pie as well…”

Doojoon said, jokingly, making the other to smirk.

“Yeah hyung. Fate…”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“That tone.”

“Nothing.”

Dongwoon walked quickly as soon as he arrived at his class corridor and leaving Doojoon behind.

Catching up, Doojoon quickens his steps and barged into the class, along with Dongwoon.

“Late again, I see?”

“Tch. I believe you’re not blind, Ms. Jung.”

“Don’t be rude, Mr. Yoon.”

“I apologize for his rudeness, Ms. Jung. You never know when he’s PMS-ing.”

Dongwoon muttered, off-handedly, earning snickers from the others, well…except the said boy who was glaring furiously at his dongsaeng.

“Alright, alright. Get to your seat now. Class is starting.”

Ms. Jung said, with hints of laugh in her voice.

Doojoon’s Pov: This little @%%#^% is really going to get it. Hmph. I quietly smacked Dongwoon at his head, making him to groan in pain. Heck yeah! We’re even now, Woonie… I glanced around the class when I notice my cutie pie’s absent today, too. He’s been absent for three days already. I wonder why… Wait… MY cutie pie? Whoa, Doojoon… Since when he is yours?

As soon as he sat on his place, he kicked the occupied chair in front of Dongwoon, causing the person to startle and shot him a deathly glare.

Doojoon showed a ‘peace’ sign before spoke softly, enough for him, Dongwoon and Kikwang to hear.

“Where’s that hyper friend of yours?”

Putting on a sad face, Kikwang muttered “He’s in the hospital. It’s been three days already… how come you don’t notice?”

Doojoon shrugged his shoulder and was about to open his mouth when…

“WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU WHISPERING ABOUT? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M TEACHING HERE?!”

Doojoon looked at Ms. Jung, and showed her a like-i-care-what-ever-heck-are-you-teaching face.

When the teacher started teaching again, Doojoon kicked Kikwang’s chair again, making the other frustrated.

“Yah. Whatever you want to say, say it later okay. Aish… this is the first time a teacher shouted at me…” he muttered, without looking.

On the other hand, Dongwoon who was being the observer laughed heartily inside his heart.

“Gotcha, hyung!” he murmured, under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the school ended, Kikwang turned to Doojoon.

“You want to know what happened to Seobbie?”

“And why do I need to know?”

Doojoon raised his eyebrow, making three persons who were secretly watching both Kikwang and Doojoon face palmed themselves, silently hoping that Kikwang won’t blew anything.

“I-I just thought that you want to know. Besides, you’re the main reason he’s got admitted at the hospital…”

The three persons who were being the secret observers silently let out a relieved sigh.

“WTF?! Yah! Don’t blame me if that hyper boy got sick! Why on earth it becomes my fault?!”

Kikwang shrugged before replied, “You’re the one who asked about him in the first place…”

“I just asked where he is. And how come it becomes my fault?! I didn’t do anything to him, duh.”

“You didn’t do anything?! You’ve got to be kidding! You bullied him a lot that he’s stressed. That the main reason why he got admitted, you !” Kikwang snapped, or seems so, causing the three silent observers to look at him with awe.

“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

Kikwang massaged his forehead, as if he was frustrated.

“Duh. You bullied him a lot, right? Call him stuff, disturbing him and such. I don’t care if you don’t want to care about Seobbie, but since I am his friend, I demand you to visit him and apologize to him.”

“Like hell I would.”

Doojoono was about to retort back, when the Arabian-looking boy interrupted.

“Hyung, Kikwang is right. What if Yoseob dies because of stress? Do you want to take the blame?”

“You’re kidding me, Son Dongwoon. People won’t die because of stress.”

“Yes they do. Don’t you ever read? It’s all over the news… the latest research proves that stress can cause someone to do something dangerous, including committing suicide.”

Dongwoon rolled his eyes, as if what did he just said is something that even a five-year-old kid would know.

Doojoon widen his eyes and mumbled “Jeongmal?”

“It’s up to you if you don’t want to believe. But don’t feel guilty if Yoseob did commit suicide.”

Hearing the last sentence, Doojoon immediately packed his bag.

“And where are you going, hyung?”

“To prevent a suicidal.”

He spoke before rushed out from the class, leaving Kikwang who still dumbfounded, Dongwoon smirking and the other two silent observers high-five-ed each other.

“That’s cool, Woonie!” Junhyung patted the younger’s shoulder.

“I know.”

“Kiki, charanda!”

Kikwang smiled, showing his eye-smile.

Hyunseung grinned cheekily. “Now, who want to do some spying?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Excuse me, where is Yang Yoseob admitted?”

“The second room on the left, upstairs.”

“Thanks. By the way, you’re cute.”

Doojoon winked at the nurse, making her unintentionally blushed.

And not to mention, causing the spies to roll their eyes.

As Doojoon entered the room, he saw Yoseob was lying peacefully on his bed, with eyes closed.

Doojoon’s Pov: Omo! Don’t tell me he’s dead already… but he looked like he is… Andwae! He can’t die yet! Not when I’m the one who will be blamed..!

He walked closer towards the boy, feeling a little guilty.

When he got beside Yoseob, he poked the latter’s arm, shook them lightly.

“Yah! Wake up! Yah!”

The cutie doesn’t budge at all.

“Yah!”

He shook harder.

Still, no answer.

Starting to feel VERY worried, he went closer to the other’s ears.

“YAH NERDIE! WAKE UP NOW!!!”

“SHUT UP WILL YOU?! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!”

Doojoon flinched at the sudden outburst.

“You’re not dead?”

Yoseob shot the other with an are-you-kidding-me look.

“Dead?! What the heck?! Do you hate me so much that you want me to die? Sorry dude, but I’ll live for a LONG time.”

The cutie scoffed while the handsome boy lets out a relieved sigh.

“It’s a good thing you alive.”

“Eh? You’re actually worried about me?”

“Pfft. In your dreams. I was worried if you might die due to stress because of me and my bullying.”

Yoseob raised his eyebrow.

“What?! That Kikwang told me so!”

“And you actually believed that dumb boy?”

Yoseob asked, not noticing that the said boy was trying his best not to barge into the room and smack him.

Doojoon’s Pov: For some reason, this cutie pie is right. I mean, how the heck I believe that dumb boy? It’s not like I don’t know his dumbness… Is it because of Woonie’s words? But wait a minute, why the heck did Dongwoon helped him?

“ Duh. How can someone who gets food poisoning can die?”

Yoseob broke the silence, causing the other to look at him, confused.

“Food poisoning?”

Yoseob nodded, looking at Doojoon with confused face.

“Yep, food poisoning. That’s why I’m here. I still don’t know why the doctor hasn’t let me out though…”

“YOU WERE JUST FOOD POISONED?!”

“Are you deaf or what?!”

Doojoon shook his head in disbelief.

“I just got tricked…”

“You what?”

“You’re not deaf, right? I said I just got tricked.”

“Okay.”

“Okay? That’s it?”

“What do you expect me to do? Crying my heart out on your behalf?”

The ‘sick’ boy rolled his eyes.

“Well, you could say, ‘ooh, I’m sorry for you. Are you alright?’ Not just ‘okay’. Besides, you don’t even put any expression when you said that.”

“Ooh, I’m sorry for you. Are you alright?”

Yoseob asked, with a pitiful expression.

“It’s too late.”

The latter pouted.

“Stop it. Pout didn’t suit you. You look ugly.”

Yosoeb scoffed, again.

“Jinjja? I think pout suits me the best.”

“Oh pleeeaaaseee~ I did not just heard that.”

“Whatever. I don’t need you approval in whatever I want to do.”

“Like I’m going to give you any.”

“You know what, for a sick boy, you sure are talkative.”

“So what? Don’t like it, get the hell out from here. You’re just disturbing by beauty sleep.”

“Go back to sleep then.”

“Fine.”

Yoseob closed his eyes again, but reminded about what happened when he fainted during the jungle-trekking.

“Heck no.” he immediately opened his eyes, and meet Doojoon’s face about  a few inches from his.

“YAH! What are you doing?!”

Doojoon smirked. “I want to taste those tasty lips of yours again…”

“WHAT?! HELL NO!!”

The latter quickly covered his mouth with his hands, shaking his head vigorously.

“You don’t think that you can stop me just by covering your mouth, right?”

Doojoon smirked again as he continue went closer to Yoseob.

“Come closer and I’ll scream.”

Doojoon ignored the warning and continue went closer.

Suddenly, he picked something on Yoseob’s hair and let out a small chuckle.

“What the…”

“There’s something on your hair, cutie pie…” he answered, off-handedly, causing the smaller boy to blush.

“Y-you could have told me about that.”

“And ruining my chance to pick up on you? Hell no.”

“You really are a meanie.”

“Yah. I’ve helped you with that little something on your hair, and you still call me a meanie? I don’t even get thanks.”

“T-thanks.”

“You could give me a kiss.”

He smirked, once again, and making Yoseob widens his eyes.

“I’m just kidding, you babo. But it’ll be good if you do it for real though.”

“Yah!” the petite boy shrieked, thus making Doojoon let out a small chuckle.

“You really are cute, cutie pie.”

He commented, causing Yoseob to blush again.

Outside, Hyunseung smiled in victory.

“Hyung, that’s can’t even be considered as victory.” Dongwoon commented.

“That’s the first step of victory. Let’s go celebrate, shall we?”

Hyunseung started to walk away along with the other three.

“Seungie…”

“Ne, Kiki.”

“Why are you limping?”

Junhyung smirked as he heard the question, and most importantly, when he saw Hyunseung’s red face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!

Okay, I know this chapter is terrible, cause I don't even know why I wrote this chapter like this.

But, like always, do enjoy, comment and subscribe~

Kamsahabnida!!!

*hugs and kisses*