"He's the reason why I hate being called pretty..."~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

Junhyung was on his way to his tent when he heard a light sob. He walked closer to the sobbing voice and was surprised to see Hyunseung was sitting alone in the dark, covering his face with his hands.

"Hyunseung?" Junhyung took a seat beside the boy and looked at him, concernly.

Hyunseung immediately looked at his right, wiping his tears. "Junhyung..."

"You're okay?"

"I'm fine..."

"Then why are you here alone, crying?"

Hyunseung sighed. "Junhyung, why are you so kind with me?" Hyunseung ignored the question Junhyung threw in earlier.

"I don't even know myself... Now, don't ignore the question."

"I told you I'm fine... Just that, I remembered something unpleasant..."

"Let me guess... It have something to do with that  Jiyong guy, right?"

Surprised, Hyunseung looked at the other.

"How do you know?"

"Too quick an answer, Seungie..."

 

Hyunseung sighed again. "You know what Junhyung, he's the reason why I hate being called pretty..."

"How so?"

"He often calls me pretty before this, so when someone called me pretty, I remembered him."

"I thought you guys are close..?"

"WERE close, not ARE..."

"Mind telling me more?"

"We were best friends before. The best-est of the best friend. But, he did something that I never thought he will. And what's broke my heart more, he called me something that hurts me so much..." Hyunseung's eyes started to get teary again.

"I'm sorry, Hyunseung. I shouldn't ask..."

Hyunseung smiled. "Its okay. You wanna know the whole story?"

"If its okay with you..."

 

FLASHBACK:

"Why do you asked to meet me here, Seungie?" Jiyong looked at his best friend who clearly have something to say. They were on the rooftop, together.

"Pretty Seungie? If you have nothing to say, let's join the others at the hall, shall we?" Jiyong turned to the door before stopped by his buddy.

"Jiyong, I like you." Surprised, the older turned back to Hyunseung and walked closer.

He smiled. "Seung, I think I misheard something..."

"No, you're not, Jiyong. I'm telling the truth. I like you. I've been keeping this feeling ever since I met you, Jiyong..." Hyunseung looked the other, straight in the eyes.

"Hyunseung, you're kidding me right?" the boy shook his head in disbelief.

"No, I'm not. I really like you, Jiyong. I..."

"whoa...! hold it there, buddy...!" Jiyong interrupted. "You know i'm straight right? And you do realize how much I hate homos, right Seungie? If you are joking with me, you better stop it now because it is REALLY NOT FUNNY!"

"I'm not joking with you."

 

"That's it, Hyunseung. I don't want to hear anymore nonsense from you. Let's get to the hall now." Jiyong walked towards the door, feeling uneasy. However, before he could walk any further, someone grabbed his hand, forcing him to stop.

"Jiyong, I'm telling you the truth! I like you!"

"You're not lying?" Jiyong looked at the pretty boy.

"Ne."

 

Jiyong slowly removed Hyunseung's grip from his hand before looked the boy, expressionless. "Hyunseung, I thought you know me better. I'm not into gays and I hate 'em. I'm sorry, but since you have turned into one and you started to develop feelings for me, you better stay away from me. I don't wanna see you anymore because I REALLY HATE A DISGUSTING DIRTY BENT GAY LIKE YOU!!!" With that, Jiyong left the teary-eyed boy.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"You're gay?" Junhyung looked at the doe-eyed boy.

"Surprised?"

"A little... I guess..."

"Junhyung, what do you think about gays?"

Junhyung raised his eyebrow. "I'm okay with them... its not like they became gay on their will..."

"Really?"

"Of course, they won't even know that they'll become gay when they were born..." Junhyung answered, confidently.

"I don't meant that...." Hyunseung replied, chuckling a little, making the other blushed and smiled.

"Eh? Jinjja?" Junhyung rubbed his neck, grinning sheepishly.

"Junhyung... what's your orientation?"

"Hyunseung, what's with the strange questions? You're worrying me, y'know..."

the doe-eyed boy smiled. "Just answer me, Junhyung..."

"Okay... Honestly, I don't even know my orientation... Sometimes I think I'm straight. But don't know why, when I'm with you, I'm turning gay. I'm confused..."

"When you're with me?" Hyunseung blinked his eyes.

Junhyung nodded his head. "Yep! sometimes, when I'm with you, I could feel my heart thumping, my cheeks blushing... I don't know why..."

Hyunseung blushed at the statement. "You're confessing?" Hyunseung looked at the other with his big doe eyes, making the blunt bully blushed.

"Am I...?" he mumbled, causing Hyunseung to chuckle.

"I never knew that Yong Junhyung, the biggest bully in school can be quite cute too..." he giggled.

"Yah! I'm not cute!!!"

"Ne, Junhyung... You're not cute... You just adorable..."

"YAH!!!" they laughed together.

 

"Hyunseung...?"

"Ne?"

"You're fine now?" Junhyung looked at the pretty boy.

"I guess... Thanks, Junhyung."

"You're welcome..."

Silence then filled the atmosphere. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful one.

 

"Hyunseung?"

"Yes, Junhyung?"

"What'll you do if I really was confessing to you?" Junhyung asked, looking the other.

"I don't know... You're not really confessing, right?" Hyunseung looked back. Junhyung shrugged his shoulder before looked at somewhere else.

After a while, Hyunseung broke the silence. "Errr... Junhyung...?" the other turned to him. "If you don't mind, I want to go to sleep. We'll be going home tomorrow, and I haven't packed my things up yet..."

"I was about to ask the same thing too. So, ermm... good night, Hyunseung..." Junhyung said as he got up, followed by Hyunseung.

"Good night to you too..." Junhyung nodded before started to walk towards his tent.

"Errr... Junhyung?"

Junhyung turned back and raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"Kamsahabnida..." Hyunseung smiled. Junhyung felt his heart thumped.

Hiding his nervousness, he smiled and answered, "You're welcome... Dream of me tonight, okay?" Hyunseung blushed before went to his tent, leaving the other smirking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

yay!!! updated!!! *confetti's all over*

mianhae for the short, late update, boring and uninteresting plot and also any mistakes...

enjoy, comment and subscribe, okie? *wink*

love you guys!!! jeongmal saranghaeyo!!!! <3 <3 <3