the identity of the creepy laugh~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

“If, just if, I told you that I like you, what will you say?”

Kikwang blushed as the question escaped from the other’s mouth.

“Does my answer important?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I’ll tell the reason after you answer it.”

 

The short boy looked at the other, feeling his heart thumping faster.

“I… don’t know…”

Dongwoon unintentionally let out a disappointed sigh when he heard the answer.

Kikwang looked at the other, guiltily.

“Mianhae, Woonie-ah…”

“Nah. It’s fine.” Dongwoon mumbled before continuing his steps.

But, after several small steps, he could feel someone stopped him by pulling his hand.

The Arabian-looking boy looked at Kikwang, eyebrow’s raised.

“A-are you mad?” Kikwang stared at the ground, avoiding the other’s gaze.

“Why should I?”

“I’m sorry, Woonie…”

“I told you, it is fine. Besides, it’s only a question. No biggies.”

He coolly shrugged it off before flashed the latter a small smile.

“But…”

“It really is, Kikihyung. Not to worry, okay? Let’s go home now.”

He pulled the other’s hand and started walking, however stopped when he felt the latter didn’t budge.

“Kiki…?”

“What’ll you say if I don’t care and I like you too?”

The shorter mumbled, facing the ground, again.

Dongwoon eyes lit up.

“M-mworago?”

Kikwang felt heat crept onto his face and he could tell that he was blushing madly.

“I-its… nothing. Let’s head home….” He began his steps.

This time, he was stopped by Dongwoon who pulled him back and kissed him.

“Glad I’m not one-sided.” The younger whispered, making the other flushed in deep red.

 

As the kiss gotten deeper and passionate, suddenly…

“Okay guys. You can stop smooching each other now. It’s getting really dark and you guys really should go home.”

Kikwang broke the kiss and looked at the source of the voice and turned very red when he saw the voice’s owner.

While Dongwoon just raised his eyebrow, expressionless.

Junhyung grinned cheekily with Hyunseung snickering beside him.

“Annyeong, Kiki-ah…” the pretty short-haired boy grinned, turning the latter redder.

“W-what are you guys doing here? Shouldn’t you guys have gone home already?”

Junhyung shrugged before answered, “We’ve been following you guys ever since. And that lil’ confession you guys had is SO cheesy.”

Dongwoon shot his hyung a deathly glare before rolled his eyes.

“Like yours didn’t…”

“Whatever.”

And the maknae was going to retort back when they heard loud, quick footsteps heading towards them.

They looked at the said direction and raised their eyebrows as they saw two boys were running towards them, with horrified expressions on their faces.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Junhyung asked, as soon as both of the boys stopped in front of them, panting.

“You *hah* won’t believe *hah* this!” Doojoon replied, still gasping for air.

“Seobbie, what’s wrong?” Kikwang asked with concern.

The said boy took a deep breath before replying his buddy.

“There’s a ghost at the school.”

“Ghost?”Hyunseung looked at Yoseob, with a certain expression on his face.

“Yep. We heard a creepy laugh when we’re at the corridor.” Doojoon answered, as he caught his breath.

“Creepy laugh eh?” Hyunseung bit his lip.

“Seungie…” Kikwang called, furrowing his eyebrows, as he saw his friend’s guilty gesture.

Yoseob looked up, and saw the guilty gesture too.

Hyunseung chuckled nervously, making the others looked at him with questioning looks, except for Yoseob and Kikwang.

The cute boy then sighed before face palmed himself.

“I should have known…”

Doojoon turned his gaze towards the shortie.

“What?”

“That creepy laugh thingy… it isSeungie’s prank. He told me about it yesterday… Aishh…” Yoseob shook his head in disbelief.

As soon as he finished his sentence, four jaws dropped.

Doojoon then glared at Hyunseung.

“THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY!”

Hyunseung bit his lip, stopping himself to laugh.

He glanced at the other and noticed that they’re trying to stop their laughs too, except for his ‘victims’.

Yoseob however, after regaining his consciousness, grinned before patting his buddy’s shoulder.

“That is so cool, bro! Two thumbs up!”

He said, before laughing, earning another deathly stare from Doojoon. He however, ignored it.

Kikwang shook his head, confused as how did his friend can be THAT happy since he was the victim before laughing along.

“It’s your prank, yeobo?” Junhyung looked at his boyfriend who then lightly nodded his head.

“I guess I forgot to turn it off…”

“Turn what off?” Dongwoon asked, resisting his urge to laugh.

“The recorder…”

-----------

It is short. Please forgive me for the TERRIBLY LATE update. *deep bow*

Please leave ur comment~ Saranghaeyooo~!

 

Oh, and also, I've started out a new INFINITE fic titled Double-life. I hope you guys will take your time to view it. Komawo~~!

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231709