good morning, Yang Yoseob~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

“Urggh… my head hurts…”

Yoseob groaned as he massaged his temples gently before slowly opened his eyes.

He raised his eyebrows as his sight was adapted to the unfamiliar room.

He glanced around him, confused as he saw the unfamiliar things in the unfamiliar room..

“Where am I?” he whispered to himself.

He was about to get off from the unfamiliar bed when he saw the pictures on the small table beside the bed.

Slowly, he took one of the pictures and looked it closely.

“This boy seemed familiar…” he mumbled before noticed another picture.

“D-doojoon?” he tilted his head as something hit him.

“T-this boy is D-doojoon? Why does this kid looked so familiar?”

Yoseob slowly put back the pictures and glanced at the calendar near the pictures.

He widens his eyes in disbelief as he saw the calendar page.

“It’s January?! Did I go back in time?!”

“No you babo! I’m too lazy to flip the pages. Besides,is that even possible?”

A familiar voice echoed beside him, making him jumped a little.

Yoseob looked at the voice who was now chuckling.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, blurred.

“Duh. It’s my room.” Doojoon looked at the latter with an did-your-brain-got-eaten-by-a-monster-or-what look.

“Ah… Your room… That explains the pictures… Wait… YOUR ROOM?! WHY THE HECK AM I IN YOUR ROOM?!”

The small boy exclaimed.

“You fainted last night. Don’t you remember? Nope, I don’t think so. You hit your head at the lamppost and BAM! You fainted.”

Yoseob tried to remember, and his hurting head seems to prove the other’s word.

“I-I can’t remember.”

“Of course you can’t babo! You hit your head for god’s sake!”

The short boy tilted his head, forcing himself to remember.

 

They were on their way back home after their encounter with Junseung and Kiwoon. Who knows that they’re actually went to the same way to go home…

“You should’ve seen your face, Doojoon-ah! I can’t believe Seungie managed to freak you out!”

Yoseob laughed loudly, making the other to furrow his eyebrow.

“Yeah right. You should’ve seen your face too! It was so funny that it can make a grumpy troll laugh!” Doojoon mocked.

Yoseob stuck his tongue out, causing Doojoon to do the same.

“Who knows that we use the same way to home… I wonder why I never bumped into you…”

Yoseob spoke, breaking the short silence.

“I’d say that it’s luck.” Doojoon was back into his usual self as he grinned.

“Luck?! More of an unluck!” Yoseob said, while taking out his phone and started to play games.

“Cutie pie, look at the road when you’re walking.”

“I’m looking…URGH! I DIED AGAIN!!”

Doojoon shook his head. “Be careful, cutie… There’s a…”

Yoseob looked at Doojoon before he felt something hard bumped onto him and darkness filled his sight. He also heard a slow mumble.

“lamppost.”

 

“I can see that you’re remembering it now…”

“Heheheh.Ne.”

Doojoon looked at the other who was grinning sheepishly.

“Next time, when I say look at the road when you’re walking, it means there’s something. What a stubborn fool.”

“Mianhae. But wait a minute. Why am I in your room?You didn’t do anything bad to me right?” he asked, immediately covering his chest, though there is nothing to hide.

Doojoon let out a small chuckle.

Remembering something, Yoseob slowly looked down and widen his eyes, again.

“MY CLOTHES!”

“Ahh. Yes. I have to change your attire. You smelled like sweat last night. Don’t worry, I’ve sent your school uniform for laundry.”

“YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!”

“Yup. And also, I’m borrowing you my boxers, so I’m sorry if it doesn’t feel comfortable.”

“WHAT?!”

Yoseob blushed insanely at the thought of someone else saw him .

Doojoon raised his brow, wondering why the latter acted like that, when he realized something that makes him smirks.

“Not to worry, I didn’t do anything to you though I still have to admit that I suffered a great deal last night just to stop myself from doing anything. And who knows that someone cute like you has abs… Impressive.”

He muttered casually, ignoring the fact that the other was turning redder.

“I can’t believe someone saw me …” Yoseob whispered.

“No biggies, cutie pie. You’re still y, though your legs are a bit short…”

Doojoon smirked before got out from the room, just in time to avoid a flying pillow.

==============

 

short, late, crappy. any other words to explain this chapter? *sniffs sniffs*

I'm sorry...