first chappie~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

He took a glance at his watch. Its already 5.30 pm. 'Maybe I should wait for another 15 minutes', the boy thought. He continued his reading and made several notes for tomorrow's class. After 15 minutes of  'patient' waiting, the boy got up from his seat and packed his things up. Just then, when he was about to leave the class, the door opened and revealed a handsome cool-looking guy, the person he waited for since 2 hours earlier.

When the new-arrived guy saw the boy was getting ready to leave, he said, "You're leaving already? Does this means that our first date is canceled, pretty boy?"

"I thought I made it clear that class started at 3.30 pm. Hmph. Didn't know that being a badass could turn someone into a deaf person... Besides, I can see that you don't have any intention to come, judging from the way you come here with absolute nothing..." the four-eyed boy said before leaving.

The other person just smirked. The nerd stopped after a few steps before turned to the handsome boy, "...and one more thing, I have a name and my name is Jang Hyunseung..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK:

'Wonder why I was asked to come here... and more importantly, what does this boy do in there?' Hyunseung thought.

He was told to meet his teacher in the office before going home. And much of his surprise, he saw the most popular guy yet the most infamous bully in school sitting on the couch inside the teacher's office.

"Ah... Hyunseung-shi, you're here. Come in and take your seat beside Junhyung," the teacher said as he noticed Hyunseung. Upon hearing that the teacher had invited someone else, the boy named Junhyung looked up and saw Hyunseung. Hyunseung felt his heart thumped a little when he met Junhyung's eyes.

"Now that both of you are already here, I want to announce something. But before that, chugha-haeyo Hyunseung-shi for being the top student, again..."

"Err... Kamsahabnida, sunsengnim..."

"because of that, I want ot inform that you..."

...eh...

"are chosen to become Junhyung-shi's tutor..."

...ah...I have to be Junhyung's tutor...eh...wait a minute...WHAT?!

"WHAT?!" both boys shouted together before looking at each other for a few seconds.

"WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO HAVE SOME STUPID TUTORING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND MY TUTOR IS THIS NERD??!! Oh my ing god... I can't believe this is happening..." Junhyung exploded suddenly.

"YAH!!! YOU THINK I WANT TO BECOME YOUR TUTOR? HECK NO??!! Aish... if I know this would come up, I won't even bother to come here..." the other argued.

Both of them glared at each other and suddenly, it become a staring contest that ended without the winner when the teacher continued after sighing repeatedly, "yes Hyunseung-shi. You will be tutoring Junhyung from now on. As so you know, Junhyung is not a dumb student..."

"I AM NOT" Junhyung emphasized.

Ignoring Junhyung, the teacher continued, "...so you shan't have any problems tutoring him..." Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"And Junhyung, I would be really pleased if you don't give Hyunseung-shi any troubles considering that he is now officially your tutor, and I hope I won't hear any complaints from Hyunseung-shi, arasso?"

"NE  SUNSENGNIM..." Junhyung answered, emphasizing each word. "I won't let you hear any complaints..." he continued while glancing at the four-eyed boy who was clearly in his own little world and looked like he was solving some sort of a-very-difficult-the-difficultest-among-the-difficult question, judging from the face he made.

'this is gonna be soo much fun, pretty boy...' the handsome boy smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

anyeonghaseyo..!!!

first chappie is done...! mianhae if this chapter was soo short or boring or plain or not interesting or bla... bla... bla...

comments are welcomed... any ideas are also welcomed... I just hope I won't have to raise a white flag before this fic finished... ("-.-) heheheheh