kiwoon~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

Kikwang was sitting alone at his favourite spot, under a shady tree somewhere behind the school with a pen and a book on his hand.

Simplify 2(3q - 2) + (q - 3)2.

The short black haired boy looked again at the question before wrote something on the book. Scratching his head, he erased his answer and wrote a new one. Then, he erased it again and wrote a new solution. He erased and wrote again. Erased and wrote. Erased, wrote. Erased, wrote.

Giving up, he puts down his pen and mumbled, "Aisshhh... why does this question is soo hard..??? Just who is smart enough to invent this algebra thingy huh..? Dear mr-i-don't-know-who-are-you, why do you have to come up with this kind of thingy... You're just troubling me y'know... Aigooo... my head is exploding...!" the boy pouted and scratched his head before glancing at the abandoned mathematical question.

"To answer that question, first, you have to get rid of those brackets. Then, you have to rearrange them according to their like-terms..." a handsome arabic-looked boy said before took a seat beside Gikwang.

Startled, Kikwang looked at the uninvited guest next to him. "Huh..?" he tilted his head. 

Smirking, Dongwoon continued, "Here, let me show you..." He took the pen and the book from Kikwang's hand causing his hands to brush the other's hand lightly. He then gestured the blushed boy to look at the book before wrote down the solving.

2(3q - 2) + [q2 - 6q + 9]

= 6q - 4 + q2 - 6q + 9

= 6q - 6q - 4 + 9 - q2

= 5 + q2

Finished solving, Dongwoon turned to Kikwang and said, "Done."

"Woah.. it took me a while to figure this out. Is it that easy?"

"It IS easy... You're the one who makes them difficult, babo"

"Hmmphh..! I'm not babo! Its just that..."

The other raised his eyebrow.

"Forget it...." he continued before thought 'he's handsome'. After a while of awkward silence, Kikwang said, "Errmm... kamsahabnida..."

"No sweat... By the way, my name is Dongwoon. Yours..?"

"err... Lee Kikwang. Call me Kikwang..."

Silence.

"Urmm.. Dongwoon-shi... You're too smart for a bully, you know that..?"

"I know..."

'This soo awkward...' Gikwang thought.

"Urm.. Dongwoon-shi..."

"Hmm..?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Obviously you've done it, nerd boy..." Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

Grinning sheepishly, he continued, "Are you not korean?" he turned to the boy beside him.

"I'm korean."

"But... you don't look like you are one..."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, nerdie."

Silence...again.

"Yah dumb boy..."

"I'm not dumb..!"

"I didn't mention your name..." Kikwang pouted as he heard the answer.

Smirking, Dongwoon continued, "You know what, you're too bubbly for a nerd..."

"Eh..?" Kikwang looked the boy. The boy shrugged his shoulder. Suddenly Kikwang remembered something.

"Dongwoon-shi..."

"You ARE bubbly..."

"Heheheheh... I just remembered something about your friend, Doojoon..."

"What's about him..?"

"Say, is he gay?" Surprised on hearing the unexpected question, Dongwoon replied, "what makes you say that..?"

"Well... he kissed Yoseob. Yoseob is a guy, and so do him..."

"Like I said nerdie, don't judge a book by its cover. I could kiss you too if I want y'know... And I will if you don't shut that mouth of yours..." Widening his eyes, Kikwang quickly covered his mouth causing the other to smirk.

 

Kikwang's POV : I wonder how Dongwoon-shi and  the other two got transferred into our class... I want to ask him, but I don't want my first kiss stolen just like Seobbie... Hmmm... Ah! I know! After I ask him, I'll quickly cover my mouth..! Kiki, you're so smart...!!! Here I go... *breathed in and out*

"..." 'Warrggghhh..!!! I'm scared..!!! Relax kiki... Nothing bad will happen... Here goes nothing...'

"You wanna say something..?" Surprised, Kikwang immediately shaked his head.

"You're cute, y'know...' the other was about to say something when he remembered the risk. Chuckling lightly, Dongwoon continued, "you're sure? I'm open on any questions...." he smiled mischievously.

'really?' Kikwang thought.

"Jinjja?" it was too late when Kikwang realized that he'd be in a huge trouble as the other smirked and kissed him right on the lips.

"Told you, I will..." the tall boy said before he left the madly blushing boy under the tree.

 

After a few steps, Dongwoon smirked as he heard a loud scream behind him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyonghaseyo..!

kiwoon is finished..!!! yay!!! *self-ceremony*

i know... i know... i should be studying for the exam... (-.-')

*going to study*

P.S : i notice that i use 'smirk' too much...

but i can't help it cuz them smirking is just too handsomee..