confession???~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

 

Hyunseung was walking home, surprisingly without any companions.

Why? Simple.Kikwang has dragged Yoseob to go to the gym with him which was a miracle that he could escape.

Junhyung? His all-in-one neighbor has a detention class, along with his two buddies. And there Hyunseung is, walking alone, humming a tune with his melodious voice.

Hyunseung stopped walking when he felt a light pat on his shoulder, along with a voice that he doesn’t want to hear any longer. “Hyunseung, can we talk..?”

Hyunseung faced the owner of the voice. “I don’t want to talk to a stranger.”

He turned back and started walking. However, after a few steps, the person stopped him. “Please. I want to clear everything up.” The uninvited guest begged.

“You’ve made everything clear that day. Now, let me go. I want to go home.”

“I won’t, Seung. Please, just listen to me.”

“Five minutes.” Hyunseung finally decided, making the other to flash a smile, a smile that once made Hyunseung went to cloud nine.

“Thank you, Seung.”

“Time is ticking.”

“Okay. First, I’m sorry for saying those things to you. I regretted saying that. I really do. Those words haunted me until now. TOP told me to search for you, to ask for your forgiveness. I know I should, and here I am. Seung, I never meant to say that. I was just too shocked. You do know how I hate homos back then. And when my best buddy is turning into one, I couldn’t accept it. I’m sorry Hyunseung. Jeongmal mianhabnida. Please, forgive me.” Jiyong explained, tears building up at his eyes, while the other faced away to avoid the sympathetic look.

“Jiyong, I know I should have forgive you. But, I suffered a lot. You don’t have any idea how much pain I got back then. Now, when the wound is cured, you appeared again. It hurts, Jiyong. It really is. Please, stop appear in front of my face. Please, I beg you. You know me right? You know that I’m not a person who can forgive and forget easily. You already know that, but why you still ask for my forgiveness? Why, Jiyong? Why? Doesn’t it enough to break my heart once?” Hyunseung sobbed. Indeed, he could feel his heart being broken again, by the same person who once tore his heart into pieces.

Jiyong pulled the other to his embrace, ignoring the struggle.

“I’m sorry, Hyunseung. I promise, I won’t show up in front of you again after this. Just that, please forgive me. I’ve wronged you. Please.”

“Promise?” the doe-eyed boy asked, forgetting his trial to escape.

“Yes, I promise. Forgive me?”

Hyunseung nodded, still on the other’s embrace.

“Thank you, Hyunseung. Thank you. I could die happily right now.” Hyunseung looked up, looking at Jiyong’s face.

 

“What did you say?”

Jiyong smiled, still not releasing his hug. “I’ve been diagnosed with cancer, Hyunseung. I won’t be able to live any longer. That’s why I need your forgiveness. I don’t want to die with someone still hates me.”

“You have cancer?” the doe-eyed boy asked, in disbelief.

“Yes. Thanks, Hyunseung. Thank you for accepting my apology.” Little did they know, a pair of eyes was watching them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyunseung raised his eyebrow as soon as he went into his classroom. As he reached his desk and took a seat, he spoke. “Morning, Junhyung. Congratulations for being earlier than me. Where’s Doojoon and Dongwoon?”

“Morning. Thanks. And I don’t know where are them right now. Probably on their way.”Junhyung flashed a smile. Hyunseung nodded, hiding his blush.

“Hyunseung, how are you and Jiyong?” suddenly, Junhyung blurted out a question.

“Eh?” Hyunseung looked at the boy next to him with confused look.

“You and Jiyong. I saw you guys yesterday. Seems like you guys are fine now.” Junhyung stated, without looking at his seat partner.

“Ahhh… Its not like we did anything. Its just that, he kinda apologized to me and well, I kinda forgave him.”

“Good for you then.” Junhyung replied, still not looking.

“You don’t have any wrong ideas right? I mean, he hugged me, and we had always been like that before...”

“Nope. Glad you guys are fine now.”

 

“Yah, you’re not jealous right?” Suddenly. Hyunseung spoke.

“Jealous? Of course not.” Junhyung shook his head before continued, “I am not jealous. You guys are fine, I’m happy for you. I wasn’t even jealous. Why should I?”

Hyunseung smiled a moment before said, “Well, you weren’t even looking at me. And I can see the word ‘jealous’ on your forehead clearly…”

“I am not jealous, okay!” the tattooed boy immediately looked away.

“Okay…” the pretty boy chuckled.

Soon, the class started.

 

After a few hours of uninteresting classes, the lunch break bell finally rang. As the bell rang, Junhyung immediately went out of the class, leaving his two best buddies and his seat mate dumbfounded. ‘What the heck happened to him?’ was on their minds. Hyunseung looked at the empty seat next to him and suddenly raised his eyebrow when he saw the books on Junhyung desk. What caught his attention was a textbook, that Junhyung never bother to take a look inside it, is opened. He saw some small writing, almost unnoticeable at the corner of the page.

Feeling curious, the doe-eyed boy took the book and read the writing, Junhyung’s writing. And suddenly a flood of mixed feelings came rushing into him as soon as he read the note.

 

Jang Hyunseung…

Why? Why do you have to do this to me? Why? Why do you have to make me fell in love with you?

Jang Hyunseung… I’m confused… Help me, please… I think I’m in love with you, Jang Hyunseung…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMO! Hyunseung read the note! Ottoke? What'll he do? What'll Junhyung do???

 

Okie, this chap is done! I'm making the progress a little faster because this fic has gotten longer than I expected... (not that I care though)

And I'm terribly sorry for the REALLY LATE update! I just gotten over my SUPER DUPER TIRING BORING UNINTERESTING exam weeks...

And not to mention, I'm still recovering from the shock of having some ex-subscribers unsubscribing... TT^TT Well, its not like this fic is the best, so I shouldn't make a fuss about this, should I?

But, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and feel happy to comment, arasso? ;DDD

SARANGHAEYO!!!

 

A.N: I'm curious about the real singer of Loving You... Is it only Yoseob? Because I kinda noticed Hyunseung's voice... Somebody please clear up my curiousity... pwease...! *puppy eyes*