farewell~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

OMG!!! I haven't updated for about three months!!! I'm sorry... TT_TT

 

---------------

Hyunseung nodded, weakly.

“Mianhae, Junnie…”

Junhyung took a deep breath.

“Would you mind tell me why the heck you have to go to the States?”

He spoke, his voice was surprisingly calm.

“I’ve promised my father. You know that I’m not a person who forgets his promises…”

Junhyung smiled weakly.

“Yeah. I’ve to admit that.”

“Mianhae, Jun. I never meant to hide it from you. I don’t want to ruin our happiness… Please don’t be mad at me… I really don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave you, I don’t want to leave our friends, especially Kiki and Seobbie… I don’t want to leave Korea… But…”

Silent tears rolled on Hyunseung’s cheeks.

Without warning, Junhyung stepped forward before pulling the latter into his embrace.

“I’m not mad at you Seung. I don’t even know how I can stay calm at this moment. I can’t stop you from leaving. Your father is much more important.”

He gently caressed the other’s silky hair before broke the hug.

“We only have two more weeks left, Junnie…”

“I know. And I bet Kikwang and Yoseob don’t know about this too.”

Hyunseung slowly nodded his head.

“When are you planning to tell them?”

“I don’t know.”

Hyunseung sighed.

------------

“You WHAT?!?!?!?!”

Hyunseung looked at the floor, biting his lips.

“JANG HYUNSEUNG! How could you?! I can’t believe you told us this when you’re going to go in two weeks!” Yoseob pouted, frustrated.

“Yoseob, even I just knew it yesterday…” Junhyung interrupted, but immediately regretted his decision when he saw Yoseob’s shut-up-or-I’ll-kill-you look.

“I’m hurt, Seungie. You should’ve told us sooner…” Kikwang mumbled, making Hyunseung felt guiltier.

“Guys, I never meant to hide it from you guys… It’s just that, I don’t even want to accept the fact that I have to leave. Mianhae.”

 Both Yoseob and Kikwang sighed, while Doojoon and Dongwoon looked at each other in uncertain.

“Kiki, Yoseob, I bet it’s hard for Hyunseung too…” Dongwoon broke the short silence.

Hyunseung mouthed ‘thanks’.

“We’re sorry Seungie, but we’ve been friends ever since we’re babies. And you hid this news from us all along. It’s hard to believe, y’know…”

“It’s hard to accept too.”

“Chill out. It’s not like he’s dying or what. He’s just going to the States… he’ll be back, though.” Doojoon suddenly spoke, causing him to be another person to be glared at by Yoseob.

The only difference was, he also received a one-more-stupid-sentence-and-I’ll-kick-you-from-the-rooftop look from the shortest, Kikwang.

“Shut up.”

Doojoon just shrugged.

 

-----------

 

AT THE AIRPORT:

“I’m going to miss you a lot, Seungie…” Junhyung sighed deeply.

“Me too. You won’t have any idea how I’ll miss you.” Hyunseung looked at his boyfriend, trying hard to show a happy smile.

Junhyung pulled the almost-crying boy into his arms and hugged him tightly, inhaling his scent for the last time before broke the hug.

“Don’t forget us, arasso?” Yoseob and Kikwang hugged their best friend, both feeling hard to let go.

“I won’t. You guys too…”

Yoseob and Kikwang nodded their heads, wiping their tears.

“I will really miss you all.” Hyunseung looked at them, one by one and let his eyes stayed on Junhyung.

Junhyung wiped the tears that started to form in his boyfriend’s eyes.

“Don’t flirt with anyone else, arasso, yeobo?” he grinned, earning a playful smack from Hyunseung.

“I’ll consider that as a reminder for you too.” The doe-eyed boy replied.

“Not to worry, Hyunseung hyung, we’ll keep our eyes on him.” Dongwoon winked.

“Yeah. The least I can do is to be beside him when he flirts.” Doojoon stated, making Junhyung shot him a look, which he ignored.

Hyunseung chuckled.

“If that were to happen, I’ll make sure when I come back, I’ll have a handsome American man beside me.” He grinned, causing Junhyung to widen his eyes.

“I’m just kidding…not.”

“YAH!”

 

----------

 

FIVE YEARS LATER:

Junhyung was in the park, sitting on a bench, staring into space.

“It’s been five years… And I’m still waiting…” he mumbled and out of the blue, he laughed, causing the other people at the park to look at him with question marks on their heads.

Ignoring the looks, he continued mumbling, “I never knew I would be this faithful… Yong Junhyung, what have you become, huh?”

“Seungie, I wonder how you’ve been doing. I missed you so much… I missed your beautiful face…”

Suddenly, he let out a small yelp as he received a sudden smack on the head.

Groaning in pain, he stood up and ready to yell at the person who was responsible for smacking his head without reason.

“WHAT THE-“

“I told you not to call me beautiful.”

Junhyung widen his eyes as soon as he heard the voice. He looked at the owner of the voice and saw a very gorgeous young man, showing him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jang Hyunseung. It’s nice to meet you again, Yong Junhyung.”

 

---------

 

*bumps my head onto the wall*

Only god knows how boring this chapter is.

I’m sorry I took A VERY LONG TIME for this chapter. With school and homeworks, I never had a chance to come up with the plot. But I decided to jump to the final chapter because I could feel that I’m starting to neglect this fic. Please forgive me… I’ve tried my best to update and not to disappoint you guys, but… *sob sob*

Lastly, I want to thank you guys for reading and subscribing this fanfic. Zillion thanks for always supporting me and be patient with me. You guys are really the best! SARANGHAEYO~!