surprise~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

The boy looked at the person in front of him who was solving an equation in front of him before watched the equation that the boy was solving.

The value of x that satisfy the simultaneous linear equations 2y - 3x = 4 and y = 2x + 1 is...

He looked at the solving that the boy is doing before staring back at the boy.

2(2x + 1) - 3x = 4

4x + 2 - 3x = 4

4x - 3x = 4 - 2

x = 2

"That's how you should do it. Get it?" the huge-spectacled boy said as soon as he finished solving the mathematical equation before looked at Junhyung.

"Yah pretty boy, i'm not that dumb y'know..." Junhyung who hasn't moved his pair of eyes at Hyunseung smirked. 

Covering his nervousness when he saw the person's eyes, Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder before answered, "If you're not that dumb, you won't need a tutor class,Junhyung-shi..." The other just smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Class, I have an announcement to make. Attention please." Ms. Juri said as soon as she entered the class causing the class to become silent.

"Today, we are going to have three new students that are transferred from class 3-C. You guys can come in now." She gestured the new students outside the class to come in. When the three students entered the class, the whole class keep their gaze to them while whispering to each other. "Although you guys are not new in this school, but please introduce yourself." Arrogantly, they introduced themselves one by one.

"Dongwoon." a foreign-looking boy said followed by a spiky-haired handsome boy who glanced at Yoseob and causing the cutie to blush and looked down, "Doojoon."

"Junhyung." the tattooed boy said while winked at a spectacled boy beside the window.

"Alright then, Junhyung-shi, take a seat beside Hyunseung. While Doojoon-shi and Dongwoon-shi, you can seat behind Yoseob and Kikwang."

"WHAT?!!!" the three best friend, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang shouted in unison causing the class to look at them.

"Is there any problems?"

"Err... anio, sunsengnim..."

The new students smirked while walking arrogantly at their new seat.

"We're going to start our class now. Open your textbook and turn to page 156."

 

Hyunseung's POV : What's he doing here? Argghh..!!! To think that I just met him yesterday...  Do I have to meet him everyday? Man... This is pure torture...

Hyunseung tried as hard as he can to ignore the person beside him. He tried to focus on the lesson by jotting down the notes and looked straight at the front, pretending as if there is no one beside him. When the teacher left after giving them homeworks when the lunch break bell rang, he immediately got up from his seat and dragged both of his best friends to their usual hangout spot.

 

"This is pure madness..!!!" he said as soon as they reached the spot.

"I know... Nothing can be as worse as this..." Yoseob agreed.

"Why do you guys looked so mad? They have done nothing yet..." Kikwang asked in confusion.

"Yah Kiki, I just met him yesterday y'know..? I don't wanna see him everyday..!"

"And I don't wanna see that Doojoon ever again...! Not after he stole my first kiss...!" Yoseob said before covering his mouth. "oopss... i said too much..."

"He WHAT..?!!" Hyunseung and Kikwang shouted before forcing the cutie to tell them what happened.

 

"Oh my gosh... that's horrible..."

"Way too horrible..." the best friends commented as Yoseob finished his story-telling.

"That's why I don't wanna see him! I hate him!!!"

"But guys, no matter you guys hate 'em, you guys can do nothing..." Kikwang said logically.

"I hate it when Mr. Logic in you talking, Kiki..." Hyunseung pouted.

"hmm... come to think about it, how come they were transferred to our class..?"

"Like I know, Seobbie..." Kikwang shrugged his shoulders.

"Dunno, dun care..." Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyonghaseyo~

another chappie is done~ (though i'm still in my exam season...)

this thingy is bothering me soo much that i can't focus on  revising... ('-.-)

however, enjoy it and do give comments... (^_^)

mianhae for any mistakes and failed, boring plot... (=.=)

*hugs and kisses*

P.S : I really love the gif... Junseung is sooo adorable~ *fangirling mode*