revenge~

Mr. Badass vs. Mr. Nerd

“Excuse me, but I could use a little help here, you know?!” Yoseob shouted at the handsome boy who was sitting with his legs crossed like an employer.

“No, thanks cutie pie. I don’t want to risk the meals…” Doojoon answered lazily.

“Hmph, excuses!” Yoseob mumbled something under his breath while stirring the curry.

“What are you rambling about huh, cutie pie?” Suddenly, Yoseob felt a warm breath near his neck and heard a slow voice right beside his ear. Startled, Yoseob smacked the taller’s head unintentionally.

“Ouch! It hurts, you babo!”

"Don’t call me babo! I am not!”

“Who told you to smack my head?”

“Who told you to surprise me?” both boys glared fiercely at each other.

Suddenly, Junhyung interrupted their glaring contest. “Yoseob-ah, are the meal done?”

“It’s about to finish, Junhyung-ah…”

“Okay…” Junhyung said before went back to the spot he was with Hyunseung before, discussing back not-so-seriously. Doojoon went back to his seat and Yoseob continued cooking while cursing Doojoon silently. Out of the blue, a smile, a creepy devilish smile plastered on his cute face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Guys, dinner is ready!” Yoseob shouted at the five boys.

“Woah! It smells yummy!” Dongwoon commented as Yoseob handed him and Kikwang plates of rice + curry.

“It’s just instant curry, Dongwoon-ah…”

“Took you long enough…” Junhyung commented before receiving a nudge from Hyunseung.

“It’ll surely finish faster if I receive help…” Yoseob glared at Doojoon before passing the plates of food to them. Then, he quietly sat beside Hyunseung, a little smile appeared on his face as he watched Doojoon shoved the food into his mouth.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!!! IT IS SO SPICY!!! HAND ME WATER, QUICK!!! MY TOUNGE IS BURNING..! YAH! PALLI!!!” A loud shout was heard from Doojoon’s mouth. Yoseob tried his best to hide his laugh.

“It’s spicy?”

“Mollayo… Mine’s not…”

“Mine’s too…”

“Mine’s also…” Four eyes looked strangely at Doojoon who was drinking the water desperately.

Sensing something, Hyunseung looked at Yoseob and raised his left eyebrow. “Seobbie?”

 

“Pffftttt… Mianhae, Doojoonie… Looks like I ‘accidentally’ spilled some chili powder into your meal…” Yoseob said cutely before laughing out loud, earning grins from the others, except for the teary-eyed boy who still desperately trying to get rid of the spiciness away.

“YAH YANG YOSEOB!!!” Doojoon shot a deathly glare at the madly-laughing cutie.

“Next time, watch him closely when he’s cooking…” Junhyung patted his shoulder before chuckling lightly.

Annoyed, Doojoon murmured, “ I am so going to get my revenge. Just you wait, cutie pie…” he smirked.

 

After finishing their meals, they went off to sleep early as they were too tired and they have jungle-trekking tomorrow morning, according to the Junseung’s plan. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang shared the same tent while Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon slept on the other one. As everyone was drifting off to their dreamland, a boy sneaked out from his tent and came back a few minutes later.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

the sun was about to rise when Yoseob woke up from his sound sleep. Sleepily, he got out from the tent and washed himself up at one of the toilet stalls. (to make things easier, let’s just pretend that the national park has toilet stalls, okay?) Moments later, he went back to his tent to wake the other two sleeping princes. Then, he put on his sneakers as he decided to make breakfast.

Before putting on the sneakers, Yoseob heard a croak. A croak that sounded very clear and very close too. However, thinking that it was normal as they were in a jungle, Yoseob continued to put on his left sneaker before he felt something cold and slippery inside it. Feeling rather curious, the cute short boy shoved his hand into the shoe and poke the slippery thing with his small finger.

And much to his surprise, a croak is heard again. His heart started to race wildly. He brought the left shoe closer to his face before feeling something jumped out from the shoe and landed safely on his face. Surprised, Yoseob screamed on top of his lungs, causing the five boys to wake up from their sleep. Hyunseung and Gikwang quickly got up and went out from the tent to see their best friend.

Being best buddies, both of them screamed together as they saw the thing on their buddy’s face. That thing that clearly landed peacefully on Yoseob’s small face jumped off to god-knows-where when it heard the noisy high-pitched screams. Junhyung and Dongwoon went out from their tent, concernly went to the three.

“What happened?” Junhyung raised his eyebrow as he saw Yoseob was crying silently.

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung before answered in a slow voice, “A disgusting green slippery ugly frog.”

Junhyung almost laughed as he heard the description of the innocent frog. “What did the frog did to you guys?”

“It landed on Seobbie’s face…” Kikwang replied, also in small voice.

“WHAT?! Eeewww!!!” Dongwoon shrieked, earning a harsh nudge from Junhyung. “Mianhae…”

“How come?” Junhyung asked again.

“Well… *sniffs* It-it was in my sneaker. I-I took a look inside it *sobs* as I felt something slippery… *sniffs again* a-and then, i-it jumped onto my face… It was so disgusting..!” Yoseob answered, sobbing.

“I wonder how come the frog got into your shoe…” Dongwoon asked, curiously. However, that question was abandoned as no one have the answer.

 

Meanwhile, on the other tent, Doojoon was grinning very widely before muttering, “Revenge is indeed very sweet…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Due to the shocking unexpected event, Hyunseung took over Yoseob’s duty to make breakfast and dragged Junhyung along with him, leaving the shocked boy with Kiwoon who awkwardly trying to comfort him.

“Junhyung-ah…” Hyunseung spoke as he tearing off the instant noodles’ pack.  

“Ne..?”

“I think, I know who’s the mastermind behind this froggy thingy…”

“Me too…” Junhyung said while lighting up the fire.

“Should we do something?”

“Such as?”

“Mollayo… Yoseob really was shocked. If I was him, I’d faint on the spot…”

Grinning widely, Junhyung replied. “If you faint, my dear Seungie, I’ll be your knight in shining armor saving damsel in distress…”

Hyunseung felt his cheeks are getting warmer. “Ha. Ha. Ha. Talk about cheesiness overload…”

“Expect the unexpected, Seungie…” Junhyung smirked. Hyunseung blushed again as he heard the nickname that came out from the handsome’s heart-shaped lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! failed again... T-T

mianhae!!! tried my best...

but, don't forget to leave comments, arasso?

comments are <3!