Reunion

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrVh-i-lUc - Davichi ~ Don't say Good bye

 

Choking at her food hard and looking like someone who was about to die, she somehow managed it to pat at her chest and calmed down. WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING?! WHO IS HE?! She thought as she patted her chest endlessly. The boy immediately widened his eyes and rushed over to help her. ‘are you okay?’ he slightly patted her back and straightaway Mihyun harshly slapped it away. Luckily, there were just a few unimportant people around, whom not paying attention to them. Taken aback he quickly stepped back as she told him. Nervously he bit his lower lips while playing with his fingers and watched her.

Finally, Mihyun had calmed down and the boy sighed in relief. Quietly he sat back at his seat again and blinked at her rapidly as if he waited for her to say something. Meanwhile Mihyun gulped her glass of water hasty and as she was done, they met eyes.  ‘are you INSANE?! I NEARLY DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!’ she accused him. The boy first blinked at her clueless but then he started to grin like an idiot. ‘what are you grinning about?’ confused she asked.

His smile grew and his eyes formed into two round moon shape. He had that red color hair and these small eyes surrounded from eyeliner that made them looked bigger. His smile was cute and he was actually handsome. That was probably the word every woman would describe him.

After not answering, she grew impatient. ‘YA!’ but the mysterious boy just not kept silent. Mihyun huffed ‘fine. Then shut your mouth.’ Mihyun stood up from the table and went away pissed off. ‘pabo’ she mumbled as her back was faced to him. At her second step, the boy quickly grabbed her wrist and made her stiff. ‘wait i-‘ ‘let go of me!’ angrily she released her arm but failed because he soon also grabbed her other wrist. His chest bumped at her back and Mihyun felt his body very close to her. Her heartbeat started to beat. ‘Mihyun you don’t realize me?’ At the mention of her name it made her widened her eyes and confused she turned around to him. Unfortunately, as she turned around she bumped accidentally into his chest and his arms were holding around her waist.

*thump* *thump* *thump* *thump* with a fast heartbeat she slowly gazed up and their eyes met. It felt like time had stopped and the worst was his pale face was inches away from her red, blushing face! I hate my Life. I absolutely do. It was so as if they were glue together and it was uncomfortable. Mihyun got nervous when she was that close to a stranger. However, something that surprised her that was he did not move too. Oh Mihyun, you never change, do you? He smiled to her warmly. His chocolate brown eyes and his full cherish-pink lips were the center of his face. Somehow, the more Mihyun looked at him the more he seemed to be familiar. What’s going on? Why do I feel like he is familiar? Wait, those eyes…I have seen them once but where? Furrowing her eyebrows she went closer to take a better look at him and that boy thought she was going to kiss him, so he jolted dodged back, while still holding her. ‘Those eyes…’ Mihyun mumbled as she got on her tip-toes. ‘ehh?’ the boy nervously said. ‘OH I KNOW!’ Snipping in a moment she got back on her heels and he released her. ‘you-re Gikwang sunbea!’ Mihyun beamed excited.

 

 

‘so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter