Closer

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6coGGVT7Fw - Iu ~ Every sweet day

It was that time of the day, everyone have waited for. It was finally dinner time! That place had only a big dining room, which was in an extra hut. Generally that place was made out of only huts. It had two shared facilities, one for boys and one for girls. Then it had around 30 huts to sleep, which everyone had two beds. It was reminding like a camping place. Behind that place, it had a huge field, tall mountains and even a waterfall. It was amazing for those who love the nature.

‘WHAT?! REALLY?!’ Tao’s eyes widened just like everyone’s. Mihyun smiled and closed his open mouth and then nodded. ‘yeah…I guess,  it is bad luck for me…’ she sighed and hung her head low. Exo looked at her with pity. This won’t be easy for her; she has to share a room with Tiffany…How much I wish she would be my roommate, Luhan thought. Suddenly she felt pairs of strong arms wrapped around her waist and she gasped. ‘aww, don’t be sad, little princess’ Kai cheered and leaned his head at her back, while he gave her a loving back hug.

I swear that boy will kill me sometimes. It really looks like he does this on purpose! Does he wants to kill me by jealousness? Luhan glared at Kai inconspicuous. ‘eeeh, Luhan hyung?’ Sehun tapped his shoulder. Immediately Luhan turned to him and Sehun twitched at the angry face. But seconds later his frowning eyebrows faded and he swallowed. ‘o-oh y-e-eah?’ he flashed a fake smile. Sehun pointed at his hands and Luhan just realized he had squeezed his sandwich, which was his dinner. How much he wanted to just face palm himself for his stupidest. ‘oh’ I guess, it is over with my dinner…he thought. He let his sandwich falling at the tablet and wiped his hands with a napkin. Weird hyung, Sehun chuckled, I like him.

Dinner was over and it was sleep time. Since they all had to wake up early tomorrow, they had to get to bed early. So they had more power for the games, the teachers planned on doing. Mihyun waved at her friends before she went inside her hut. Luckily she had already showered this morning, so there was no need to.

The wooden door was squeaking cruel and it was really dark inside. So it meant, Tiffany must be showering right now, like the others. Mihyun switched the light on and changed into her pajama. She had made sure to lock the door and closed the curtains. Afterwards she went to her bed and tucked herself into the blanket. It was much uncomfortable than her own bed and dirtier, but it was okay for her. Mihyun took her favorite book she had packed and started to re-read it for the fifth time. It was ‘Cruel world’.  The action was about a girl that has no emotions, since her parents died. Then someday that girl fled from the orphanage to the forest. She nearly died of the coldness, since it was winter. But suddenly she found a door into another world. There she found her ‘prince’. They had many adventures and also married later. But one day, a witch killed the prince and the girl got back to her usual life. It was a really sad story.

Mihyun was right now at the point where that girl fled, when she heard the door open. From her eye angle she saw Tiffany walking in. Tiffany had a bit too light clothes to sleep for this weather today. It was winter anyways and -2 °C outside. The hut itself wasn’t that warm too, since the heating was very small and slow.

Not paying attention to MIhyun, Tiffany walked to her pink, diamond suitcase and took her night face mask. She applied it in front of her small mirror and from time to time, Mihyun would glance at her and bit her chuckle back. That was hilarious. She looked much more witch-like without make up. And that green face mask was definitely making her to look like one. Also her head looked so big with that many curlers in her hair. Afterwards Tiffany took out a small machine with a hose that had a face mask. It looked similar to that machine Mihyun once had to use for her bad lunge every night. It was kind of oxygen supply machine.

Now Mihyun couldn’t help hiding her laughter so she went under her blanket and laughed hard until she got tears. It was that amusing. Tiffany rolled her eyes and ignored her while she put that thing on. She switched the machine on and it made a really loud, annoying noise. Then she put her blindfold on and felt asleep to dream land.

Mihyun’s laughter faded as she heard the disturbing noise. She pushed the blanket away and glared at the ‘sleeping beauty’. She got to be kidding me, Mihyun thought. ‘ya!’ she called her. Is she ignoring me, Mihyun frowned. ‘YAH!’ . No answer. ‘YAH! HWANG TIFFANY!’ Mihyun rolled her eyes at her childish behavior and got up from the bed. She walked over to her bed and slightly shook her. ‘ya’. Tiffany frowned and put her blindfold up and glared at her. ‘what? Can’t yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter